• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest redevilica

available in

:lol:

cashewmania.wordpress.com

Thanks a bunch, tam! :D

[HQ] Music Bank (2009-07-31).avi [830 MB]

SNSD, 2NE1, Brown Eyed Girls, Tiara, Kara, FT Island, Kim Joon, 8eight, MC Mong, Moon Hee Jun, One2, 4Minute, Clazziquai, Outsider, Norazo, Roora, Noise, Park Hyun Bin, D.N.T, Mate, Sori

Sunny & Yuri & Jessica & Sooyoung & Seohyun (SNSD) , Leeteuk, Park Hyun Bin, etc.

[HQ] 2NE1 – I Don’t Care on Music Bank (2009-07-31).avi [202.57 MB]

[HQ] 2NE1 – No. 1 on Music Bank (2009-07-31).avi [160.48 MB]

[HQ] 4Minute – Hot Issue (Remix) on Music Bank (2009-07-31).avi [159.02 MB]

[HQ] Brown Eyed Girls – Abracadabra on Music Bank (2009-07-31).avi [159.26 MB]

[HQ] FT Island – I Hope on Music Bank (2009-07-31).avi [163.87 MB]

[HQ] So Nyuh Shi Dae – Tell Me Your Wish (Genie), Ending on Music Bank (2009-07-31).avi [307 MB]

Visit Cashewmania blog for direct links

just wondering how can u get tickets to music bank?

Following info at KBS World FAQ. . .

The <Music Bank> is a live Korean pop-music show which takes place every Friday at 18:30. The venue is located in KBS Shin-Gwan TV Hall and you can get free tickets by calling the <Music Bank> show. The following is how to get the tickets. You have to be twelve of age or over to apply for the ticket.

1. Call the <Music Bank> reservation number +82 2 780 0423. The phone line will open as soon as the previous week’s show ends. (e.g. You can call for the ticket of 23 January show when the 19 January show ends.)

2. The reservation number will be given on first come first served basis and it is possible for one person to get two tickets.

3. The reservation line will be closed if it is fully booked.

4. There may be standing tickets available.

5. You have to know the exact reservation number before coming to KBS TV Shin-Gwan TV Hall on the day of the <Music Bank>.

6. The tickets will be distributed in front of KBS Shin-Gwan TV Hall from 16:30 to 17:30.

7. The hall will open from 17:30 till 18:00 for people to enter and after 18:00 no entrance is allowed.

8. Before you come please click here and check the Music Bank website's notice board for any changes. Please bear in mind that the website is available only in Korean.

August 3rd Update from MB twitter:

2ekmd8g.jpg

요보세요?? FT아일랜드 승현과 민환 입니다!! Hello?? It's FT Island's Seunghyun and Minhwan!!

dnzm9c.jpg

귀여운 FT아일랜드 재진 입니다! It's the FT Island's cutie Jaejin!

full size:

1678jvb.jpg

2hxnla8.jpg

credit: Music Bank twitter

List of artists for this MB's episode:

"8 월7일(금) KBS 2TV 뮤직뱅크 출연자: 드렁큰타이거, 유우, 마이티마우스, DNT, 포미닛, MC몽, 이수근, 바다, 샤이니, 카라, 브라운아이드걸스, 룰라, 유승찬, PK헤만, FT아일랜드, the S, 박혜경, LPG, 조원선, 전진, M

This week on KBS Music Bank: Drunken Tiger, Bada, Brown Eyed Girls, MC Mong, Kara, 2NE1, SHINee, 4minute, Mighty Mouth, and many more!!"

credit: music bank's twitter

well i can only translated these:

- Drunken tiger

- U

- Mighty Mouth

- DNT

- 4minute

- Lee Soo Geun

- MC Mong

- Bada

- Shinee

- Kara

- Brown Eyed Girls

- FT Island

- The S

- Park Hye Kyeong

- LPG

- Jun jin

- Jo Won Seon

- M

- 룰라

- 유승찬

and

21741625.jpg

FT아일랜드 종훈 입니다! It's FT Island's Jonghoon!

credit: music bank's twitter

Guest Mardi09

omg~U!

U gets to perform on Music Bank?! My wish come true.

she's so awesome.

and DNT is <3 and omo~ The S!!

I'm looking forward to the rest.

Guest Senorita_

2009.08.07 Performers List

Starts at 6:30pm KST

Comeback Stage - Mighty Mouth (feat. Uee), Park Hye Kyung, Drunken Tiger (feat. T), Bada

Special Stage - Kara+Brown Eyed Girls

Music Stage - U, PK Hye Man (feat. Ha Rin), The S, DNT, Jun Jin, FT Island, MC Mong, M, 4Minute, SHINee, Kara, Brown Eyed Girls, Lee Soo Gun, Cho Won Seon, Roo'Ra, LPG, 2NE1

Guest nad_donad

Thank you for the performer list.....XD

Since now I can watch it live on my TV, I will definitely checking on the performer list every week... ^ ^

Kara + Brown Eyed Girls special stage? Whooa...lots of special stage lately....

I'm looking forward to Bada's performance....haven't seen her on a K-Pop shows for quite a long time...

And also for Drunken Tiger & T performance...

I wonder who will take the K-Chart award this week...the competition is getting more and more fierce...

I'm hoping for another winning for 2NE1... ^ ^

:: EDIT ::

No SNSD on this week Mubank?

Guest adikkeluangman

Show on 7 August 2009:

From KBS Music Bank Twitter.

07082ne1.jpg

이번주의 우승자 2NE1 축하합니다!! Congratulations to this week's winners 2NE

22033165.jpg

DNT 입니다!! It's DNT!!

0808mbmc.jpg

우리 새로운 MC들 서효림과 송중기!! Our new hosts Seo Hyo-Rim and Song Joong-Ki!!

I hope they will regularly update the twitter. Last week was only FT Island. Or does the person in charge with twitter is their fan. Not that I mind. But then...

Does Drunken Tiger perf yesterday was pre-recorded. Coz the cheer and movement not matching at all. Not that I mind. Lady T is so beautiful and so does the macho DT. So if it prerecorded does the singer still come up on the stage or something?

Guest redevilica

^ adikkeluangman - thanks! I think the person in charge with twitter jus tpost the pics randomly? A couple of weeks ago he/she posted quite a few of 2NE1 (i think?).

available in

:lol:

cashewmania.wordpress.com

Thanks a bunch, Joyce & tam! :D

[HQ] Music Bank (2009-08-07).avi [826.71 MB]

2NE1, 4Minute, SHINee, Kara, Brown Eyed Girls, FT Island, MC Mong, M, Mighty Mouth ft. Uee (After School), Park Hye Kyung, Drunken Tiger ft. T, Bada, U, PK Hye Man ft. Ha Rin, The S, DNT, Jun Jin, Lee Soo Gun, Cho Won Seon, Roo’Ra, LPG

[HQ] 2NE1 – Waiting Room on Music Bank (2009-08-07).avi [15.1 MB]

[HQ] 2NE1 – I Don’t Care on Music Bank (2009-08-07).avi [199.37 MB]

[HQ] 2NE1 – No. 1 on Music Bank (2009-08-07).avi [113.39 MB]

[HQ] Brown Eyed Girls – Abracadabra on Music Bank (2009-08-07).avi [144.05 MB]

[HQ] Brown Eyed Girls & Kara – How, Honey on Music Bank (2009-08-07).avi [108.28 MB]

[HQ] FT Island – I Hope on Music Bank (2009-08-07).avi [166.74 MB]

Visit Cashewmania blog for direct links

Outrage over signboard flashed behind MCs during KBS Music Bank

0815062.jpg

It is the MC debut for actors Song JoongGi and Seo HyoRim on KBS Music Bank aired on 7th August.

During the show, the 2 had not only awed the audience with their smooth MC skills, they also showed off their dance skills on stage performing with 4Minute. But there has also been an outrage going on about the signboard flashed by one of the audience that day before the MCs which writes ‘Lee MyungBak OUT’ during the show.

After the show was aired, many netizens had upload captures and stills from the show which shows the signboard flashing behind the MCs.

Netizens had gone, “This is a very symbolic move. The youngsters who like their idol singers had shown some awareness” while government supporters commented, “Humiliation to the country” etc.

credit: sookyeong @ kbites

Guest adikkeluangman

More from last week show. Do the staff came to Soompi and read my comments. Thanks, for the pictures and answering question anyway. Now I notice something. All twitter pictures have some random person in behind or somewhere.

22089347.gif

JK 뭐할거예요...? What will JK do...?

0708mbkara.jpg

카라 승연과 지영 입니다! It's Kara's Seung-yeon and Ji-young!

22459166.jpg

카라 규리 입니다! It's Kara's Gyu-Ri!

Finally, Hongki solo pic. :)

22637624.jpg

FT아일랜드 홍기 입니다! It's FT Island's Hongki!

This is love.

22647662.jpg

멋있는 커플 윤미래 (T)와 드렁큰타이거 JK 입니다!! Rad couple T and JK !!

Guest Senorita_

2009.08.14 Performers List

Starts at 6:30pm KST

Special Stage - Special Group, Boy Group, 2PM, SNSD

Music Stage - KARA, Kyun Mi Ri, Drunken Tiger feat. T, 4Minute, T-Ara, FT Island, MC Mong feat. Jang Gun Ee + B.I, Norazo, 3 Chongsa, 2NE1, One2, Chae Yeon, IU, Bada, M feat. Kim Shin Young, Cool, Mighty Mouth, Park Hye Kyung, Brown Eyed Girls, Super Kid

Guest xeudaemonic

woah woahhhh, special stage O____O <3 2PMSHIDAE ! & woah, the line-up looks .. long hahah, another 2-hour show ?

Archived