Supporting Cast:

Lee Jung Hun

Cho Duk Hyun

Yang Jin Woo

Genre: Thriller

Director: Yoon Jae Goo

Expected Release: Early 2007

Brief Synopsis:

In the film, Kim plays a lawyer working against the clock for a brutal killer, who kidnapped her daughter to ensure she'll try her best to protect him (to save her daughter, obviously). Kim receives a call from the killer one day, saying that if she wants to find her daughter alive, she'll have to win an appeal for a condemned criminal in a week.

Credits: nkino and CindyW88 for the English translation

Will update this post with further information

Thanks to CindyW88 and melusine from the News Thread

5/19/06 – On 5/18, the production company “Yoon & Joon (윤앤준)” announces that Kim Sun Ah is selected to lead the movie “Thursday’s Child (목요일의 아이)”. This is the movie debut of both the production company and the director Yoon Jae Goo (윤재구). In this distinct crime thriller movie, KSA plays an attorney who believes in justice, defends for her client, and accomplishes the nearly impossible duty of rescuing a kidnapped child. She has so much love towards her daughter that she overcomes obstacles occurred while defending for the criminal case.

200605182027592400_1.jpg

http://news.goodday.co.kr/2006/05/18/20060...027592400.shtml

[K-Film News & Box Office] May 22

seonahnew3ao.jpg

After the monster success of last Summer's 내 이름은 김삼순 (My Lovely Sam-Soon), box office queen Kim Seon-Ah has finally chosen her next project, and it's a little surprising. Usually starring in comedies, Kim will star in her first thriller, Yoon Jae-Goo's 목요일의 아이 (Thursday's Child), which is starting its shoot this August. Kim has always been a fan of police procedural and thrillers, so she made her final choice based on that. In the film, Kim plays a lawyer working against the clock for a brutal killer, who kidnapped her daughter to ensure she'll try her best to protect him (to save her daughter, obviously). Kim receives a call from the killer one day, saying that if she wants to find her daughter alive, she'll have to win an appeal for a condemned criminal in a week. Although Kim already had 'serious' roles in the past, like her supporting role in the Sci-Fi Blockbuster 예스터데이(Yesterday), this is the first time she tries her hand at a thriller. This is Director Yoon's film debut, and although there's no word yet on release, it should be around Christmas/early 2007. [nKino]

If someone can translate the next two articles, thanks in advance. :)

박희순, 김선아와 '목요일의 아이'서 호흡

[스타뉴스 2006-08-03 11:10]

20060803110824186841wr6.jpg

[머니투데이 스타뉴스 김경욱 기자] 연기파 배우 박희순이 영화 '목요일의 아이'(감독 윤재구 제작 윤앤준 필름)에서 김선아와 호흡을 맞춘다.

박희순은 이번 영화에서 딸을 유괴당한 여 변호사로 등장하는 김선아의 동창으로 등장해 사건에 휘말려 김선아의 변호를 돕는 형사 성열 역으로 열연할 예정이다.

영화 '가족'과 '보스 상륙 작전' 등에서 조폭 캐릭터로 강한 인상을 남긴 박희순은 이번 영화에서 사건을 수사하고 범죄자를 쫒는 형사로 분해 이전과는 색다른 매력을 발산할 것으로 기대된다.

박희순은 "'목요일의 아이'는 딸의 목숨을 건 도박에 나선 주인공의 긴박함을 그렸음에도 불구하고 무거운 분위기로 일관되지 않고 웃을 수 있는 흡인력 있는 시나리오가 매력적"이라며 "성열은 극의 긴장감을 풀어주고 숨통을 틔여주는 인물이다. 장난끼 있고 넉살 좋은 캐릭터를 맡아 무척 재미있을 것 같다"고 소감을 밝혔다.

영화 '목요일의 아이'는 100%에 가까운 승률을 자랑하며 승소만을 위해 일하던 여 변호사(김선아 분)가 아이를 유괴했으니 사형수를 일주일 안에 무죄 석방시키라는 협박으로 두뇌게임을 벌이는 내용을 다뤘다. bbooks@

머니투데이가 만드는 리얼타임 연예뉴스 제보 및 보도자료 star@mtstarnews.com<저작권자 ⓒ 머니투데이 스타뉴스>

Source: Naver

Park Hui Sun plays as the leading man.

----------

양진우, '목요일의 아이'서 김선아와 호흡

[스타뉴스 2006-09-11 09:00]

20060910223218343591yz8.jpg

배우 양진우 ⓒ싸이더스HQ

[머니투데이 스타뉴스 유순호 기자] 배우 양진우가 영화 '목요일의 아이'(감독 윤재구ㆍ제작 영화사 윤앤준)에서 김선아와 호흡을 맞춘다.

'목요일의 아이'는 납치당한 딸을 구하기 위해 살인범을 무죄로 만들어야하는 불가능에 가까운 재판에 도전하는 변호사 엄마의 사투를 그린 영화로 양진우는 마약으로 인해 환각에 빠져사는 록밴드 보컬 강인원 역을 맡았다.

강인원은 사건의 주요한 실마리를 쥐고 있는 인물. 양진우는 강인한 엄마 유지연 역에 김선아와 유지연을 돕는 형사 성열 역을 맡은 박희순과 함께 출연한다.

양진우의 소속사 관계자는 "그 동안에는 부드럽고 반듯한 이미지의 역할을 많이 맡아왔는데 이번에는 다소 파격적인 역할을 맡게 됐다"며 "강인원은 관객들에게 깊은 여운을 남길 수 있는 인물이라 더욱 끌렸다"고 출연 배경을 설명했다.

양진우는 2002년 SBS 드라마 '대망'으로 데뷔해 영화 '황산벌' '달마야, 서울 가자' '파란자전거', 드라마 '매직' '별난여자 별난남자' 등에 출연했다.

'목요일의 아이'는 지난 6일 크랭크인 했으며 내년 상반기 개봉예정이다. suno@mtstarnews.com

머니투데이가 만드는 리얼타임 연예뉴스 제보 및 보도자료 star@mtstarnews.com<저작권자 ⓒ 머니투데이 스타뉴스>

Source: Naver

Yang Jin Woo plays a supporting role.

Guest joyce20176

Thats good sis KSA film another movie, she looks pretty as always with this new style. The story seem interesting, cant wait to see it come out ;).

ohh, i was hoping she'd have another romantic comedy..this lady is just the best all around ^__^ a serious movie ehh..haha, i think she'll make the best of it!! ekkk...haha..maybe she'll star in another series soon with another hot young thing! ahh...can't wiat for this...

Guest yufeifei

Thank you to our most reliable SeReNiTy for the updates and pics. I like that Suna is starring in a different genre. We always see her in comical roles. She will need to flex her acting muscle this time to play a more serious role. Can't wait!

Just making my presence felt in this thread. B)

I'm so excited for this movie. Hopefully the fans overseas can also watch it, as soon as it is released there in Korea. :D

Guest Lil.Miss.A

whoa KSA in a thriller?

that'll be interesting to watch... coz she hadn't done serious movies before, is that right? This will show her real acting ability..

keep us posted please ^^

btw that kid is soo adorable ^^

• 2 weeks later...
Guest love_jesus

oh yeay! i love kim sun ah <3 she's such a gifted actress~ i'm looking forward to seeing this movie. the pics and posters look great as well! thanks-

Archived