[movie 2007] Thursday's Child 목요일의 아이

SeReNiTy

Guest Thursday

The story sounds interesting... I'm glad KSA has a new project. It sounds like it's a good one.

It's funny but Thursday's Child was my username in Soompi -- and still is in other forums. But after we all registered again after the crash last year, somebody shortened my username.

I heard about this thread yesterday from a friend in another forum and I told her I'd look for it right away. What a pleasant surprise, a movie for KSA. She was such a natural in MNKSS.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest pink_pingu

I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOO happy that KSA has finally got a new project after Kim Sam Soon I really want to see what her character is like, especially with the distinct change in genre. ah she'll pull it off. AHHH I can't wait. it's so strange to see her not looking chubby <3.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest devylann

wow!! she looks reall good!! lost alotta weight and something new to her huh???.. i llike it alot!!! thought she looked great in "yesterday"...was hoping that she would make another movie...and here she is...can't wait!!! i know it'll be good already bc she's in it!! hahaha..

well, if she makes another drama...i hope that it will be with RAIN!!! i saw them both on ysmm and they looked reall good together!!! he's sexy and so is she!!! she's loud while he's sooo quiet!! omg!! waht a pair!! i hope in the future they get to do a projec together!! one that they get each other!! i know RAIN is soo busy with his tour and preparing ot come out in the US...imma pretty sure after that...he'll have time to make a movie...hahaha...i only hope...hehehe:D

• 2 months later...
Guest simply_dream

niceee!!! been waiting for her new film, altho this is not comedy it seems to have a interesting storyline!!! THNKZ!! keep us updated =)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest *alodia*

[NEWS] Kim Sun Ah’s Action thriller movie has been shelved.

The much awaited Suna’s action thriller crime investigation movie has been shelved.

The filming which started in September last hear suddenly came to a temporary halt.

For some unknown reason. Rumour has it that there was a change in director but

some say that it was due to the internal management problem by the production company.

Poor Suna was being placed in an embarrassing situation. She was forced to rest while

eagerly waiting for the movie to be re-filmed. It seemed to be a long 4 month wait for her.

Recently, there was news that the filming was being scheduled to be re-filmed in early January . Yet there

was still no news from the production company nor any press-conference being held.

On 25 January, a spokesman from Sidus Hq said that there had received numerous offer some with urgent

request, inviting her to act in either drama or motion pictures. The roles that were being offered to Suna

came in many varieties.

They said they might consider accepting one of the role if the situation like this has not been improved.

They will let things be for the moment and take one step at a time.

thanks to morningsun @onlysuna.com

posted by lovePIGS in KSA thread

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Shortyyy126

as much as i love ksa in romantic comedies, or just comedies for that matter, i'm also really excited in her acting in a film with a different genre. xD i love her acting so i will definately be watching this. xD ksa as a loving mother, that's a must watch. hehe. thanks for the info!

• 5 months later...

Archived