[OFFICIAL] <3Ɛ> Couple ~ Jota & Kim Jin Kyung Thread

SnowApple

photo 1_zpsgkmntlzx.gif

the sweet bedroom scene ..!   finally .... i get to see SOMEONE  using that bed...!   :heart:

and i do think that they let jota slept there for a while ... his waking up hoarse sexy voice and that little yawn indicate that only ...

love how she just plopped herself next to hubby..

photo 2_zpsjjvxbfja.gif

instead of pushing him away, you are putting your hands up, jinkyung - ah.

in many dramas that i've watched,  that gesture means  surrendering and just waiting for IT to happen ..  :blush:   

jota sshi ... u are such a teaser...!  LOL

photo 3_zps6tnna2mh.gif

no place to hide or run ...

either she wants to cool down from the 'heat' ... or finding a place to hide ... 

either way ...  its not going to work, jinkyung-ie ....  :lol:

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, jj1106 said:

he sweet bedroom scene ..!   finally .... i get to see SOMEONE  using that bed...!   :heart:

and i do think that they let jota slept there for a while ... his waking up hoarse sexy voice and that little yawn indicate that only ...

love how she just plopped herself next to hubby..

I agree about they let Jota sleep for a while...

N the way Jota walk to his wife at the kitchen.. He kind like drag his feet... hehehehe... :grin:

In lazy kind of walk.... :grimace:

photo 4_zpsman2rbqa.gif

giggly jota is back!   hehehe ... 

how  cute are they.. 

i think this is why jota always wants to see her doing aegyo because she IS that cute.!    :love:

photo 5_zpsmgkroeec.gif

that manly stance .... see how he is ever so ready for her to run and jump on his wide back ...    :wub:

photo 6_zpsru8tcfos.gif

some may say it is normal for the guy to do this , but

i still find this scene sweet and lovely ....   manly jota  protecting  his girl ...  :love:  

55 minutes ago, blumen77 said:

:lol:Omona! Not just @superfudgechunk but @little-star had changed the pro pic. Ha ha ha :lol:

oppssss! I didn't realized that @little-star  :P till you mentioned it! Ha ha ha..JT also needs a 100 tanks of O2 Ha ha :lol:

now that u've mentioned.....   i am so tempted to change mine too ... :sweatingbullets:

43 minutes ago, Jane Tan said:

It's because the preview is way better than the new episodes my loves...LOL

agree!   its always been like this every single week!    :lol:

34 minutes ago, Nanahady said:

I agree about they let Jota sleep for a while...

N the way Jota walk to his wife at the kitchen.. He kind like drag his feet... hehehehe... :grin:

In lazy kind of walk.... :grimace:

yes, Nana .... seems like he has not fully woken up yet ...

poor guy must've a packed schedule ....  

@Nanahady und @jj1106

Did you guys noticed the way JK persuades JT to get up from the bed? :wub: She was blinking her eyes. Hahaha..:lol: She knows that JT can't resist her beautiful puppy eyes! Ha ha :lol: Shes so adorable!

@jj1106, since I still love the judo epi, I remain with this pro pic. But, I'm not sure for the next week epi. Ha ha :lol:

Hello Samsamnizens! Are you all now breathing regularly?no need for Oxygen tanks anymore?

I am too late for the preview party,just seen it like 2mins ago.I was only able to live stream their episode since I have a family dinner to attend to.

And I just died (I know I say this every SINGLE week) with the preview alone. At least 1 of our wished for episodes will finally come true.will be aired on the weekend after their 100th day. 

See you around tomorrow after we've seen the subbed episode. Which I kinda forgot already because of the 20sec+ preview for next week. Im now off to replay their preview...

Ciao!

So, the microphone were hidden right? 

At first I think Jota just pretending sleep and snore to make it more real. But when I rewatch, he was indeed sleeping. His 'just waking up sexy voice' looks real and Jin Kyung seems was afraid to knock the door if she will bother him. Me sure they have a lot of footage before those scenes. May be Jota came first and want to lay down for a while and Jin Kyung just arrived with her cookies ingredients .

The way Jin Kyung took the bed cover just like "hey.. I know you have habit wearing your underwear only when you are sleeping, let me check it first", lol. Don't you think she used all the spot in the bed room and she was not shy at all like the very first moment in the bedroom. 

I don't know why Jin Kyung suggested for a staring contest while they were not finished yet with the cookies. I think that moment lil bit helped the taste of those cookies, "feels like it was not perfect", yes because you were not finishing your job to kiss her Jota yaaa....

And when they open the gate, Jin Kyung spoke in english: are you ready?

Why do I feel she is the one who excited to give him a ride? Oh man, our Judo athlete was actually let his wife carrying him as the punishment. Jota seems knew well that she will make it. He let her do it without worrying she will get hurt because he wanted to keep her prestige after she lost the contest. And give her more payback after that. They even didn't shy at all with those sweet riding on the street and say hello to the neighborhood while Jin Kyung was still on Jota back. Charanda ;) 

Is it only me who was happy to find out that our Judo champion is actually afraid with the reptiles? Lol. Finally, he is a human. Just like my husband who always scream when he finds insects with his bodyguard body and I keep his prestige in front of the kids til now, "let mama handle it, daddy should take care of you all in the bedroom" :D 

Now I need subs. 

18 minutes ago, khairunni said:

So, the microphone were hidden right?

Yes.. I think so..

N I notice too they didn't wore the normal microphone.. now, do they use the hidden one???.... :lol:

n @jj1106, from the photo DC share.. I hope they kiss... hahahaha.... impatient samsamnizen here...

23 minutes ago, jj1106 said:

cant help but to stare at this ...  :blush:

hve to keep in mind, that there are others who maybe uncomfortable ...

Hide contents

photo Aacutebrvbarcedilntilde-frac34oslashAgravefrac128_zpsmdungkpg.gif

cr DC

emmm...will it be your new pro pic? Ha ha ha :lol: biane! Ha ha 

Let me borrow your gif @jj1106..

5_zpsmgkroeec.gif

In my country, when someone preparing herself jumping from that far and the other stoop his body, that was a game for her to jump over his body. 

Jin Kyung looks very wanted that back and Jota didn't need hold his knees to catch her. He is so strong. Her weight just a piece of cake since he could handle 300 kg wheels. 

Lets wait for the whole photoshoot results, will Jota let Jin Kyung has a pose challenging the camera to show off her front body with that black sexy gown? Seems hugging him from the back is the safest for him :D

4 minutes ago, jj1106 said:

Nana,  its going to be so much fun to watch jota getting all shy  in order to perfect that KISS pose..!

lets see how many NGs will he commit ...!    :lol:

@blumen77one of jota's weaknesses ...  LOL    photo 7_zpseso7qhyg.gif 

Yeaaaahh! Thanks for the gif @jj1106 :wub: those lovely puppy eyes tho! Even myself can't resist! :lol:

Archived