[OFFICIAL] <3Ɛ> Couple ~ Jota & Kim Jin Kyung Thread

SnowApple

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was so busy today!! albeit this was a good say for Individual activities of our SamSam couple as I have a Jota fansite http://jotafied.tumblr.com/, all i have is Jota updates. Sorry guys, but here;s some SamSam couple love

pVxMVNz.gif

look at her she really enjoyed that back hug! I will too... hehehe :blush:

tumblr_oam57kaKwn1se1phdo2_540.jpg

Spoiler

tumblr_oam57kaKwn1se1phdo1_540.jpg

Jota as Madtown's manager for the day!

tumblr_oalr061Kgl1vsj2ayo1_1280.jpg

Spoiler

tumblr_oalr061Kgl1vsj2ayo2_1280.jpgtumblr_oam5xg5IuB1se1phdo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_oam5lxBwQ91se1phdo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_oam5lxBwQ91se1phdo5_540.jpg

Spoiler

tumblr_oam5lxBwQ91se1phdo3_540.jpg

tumblr_oam5lxBwQ91se1phdo4_1280.jpg

Guest cr1mson
2 hours ago, AnaeBabo said:

our Crazy BILs and look at Jota dying from laughing! hahaha!

Just noticed that the screams and cheers are getting louder every week. :grin:too bad that this week is their goodbye stage already....

MadTown goodbye stage means 33 couple traveling time :) 

Japan? OR ?

@shinjibvby thank you dear!!!!! :kiss_wink:

OMGGG,, yes I can see it , Jin Kyung really hugged it very tight !! hahaha... good job JK :D:blush:

9 minutes ago, blumen77 said:

Thanks @shinjibvby

love his new outfit!

and for JK, the back hug was so real yet tight! :wub:

I miss them both :tears::lol: me, sam sam pabu :P:lol:

yesssss,, the outfit that Jota wears make him , more mature and handsome :dizzy:

@takaragenji

agreed! The outfit bring out his masculinity! Imagine he wears like that and meet JK's mum. :wub:

@cr1mson I might be too demanding, I hope they will go to Brazil. Hahahahaha :D watch olympic together. :P (add. Samba dance! Ha ha..I forgot who has suggested the samba dance :w00t:)

image_22.jpeg

Missing them both really badly :tears::wub::P

Guest cr1mson
29 minutes ago, blumen77 said:

@takaragenji

agreed! The outfit bring out his masculinity! Imagine he wears like that and meet JK's mum. :wub:

@cr1mson I might be too demanding, I hope they will go to Brazil. Hahahahaha :D watch olympic together. :P (add. Samba dance! Ha ha..I forgot who has suggested the samba dance :w00t:)

Missing them both really badly :tears::wub::P

Wow, that is a very good idea. Love it :wub:

Just now, crazypurple said:

Hopefully it will not affect their WGM filming since I read some where that Madtown gonna be in Japan for 3months:(

They will not be fully 3 months there especially Jota.. He will back and forth from Korea to Japan.... :)

Most of Idol is like that...

Guest cr1mson
24 minutes ago, Nanahady said:

high percentage Honeymoon at Japan...

Cr as remarks..

I saw on previous post that JT also have schedule for baseball first throw, am I right?

Then that will be the kissing time :)

First, kiss then first ...LOL

3 minutes ago, Nanahady said:

They will not be fully 3 months there especially Jota.. He will back and forth from Korea to Japan.... :)

Most of Idol is like that...

Yeah, plus he have CKOTB filming & other schedule . Was just worried :lol:

tumblr_oamew5yfQ01se1phdo4_400.giftumblr_oamew5yfQ01se1phdo3_400.gif

Jota! aigoo yah! you're in big trouble, 2nd gif is totally unscripted look at them! even the other girl Gun Ji is jealous LOL. Jenny is so lucky! (i know their names because I watched the MV so many times)

Spoiler

tumblr_oamew5yfQ01se1phdo2_400.giftumblr_oamew5yfQ01se1phdo1_400.gif

WOW!!!!!!

2 hours ago, shinjibvby said:

THE LYRICS ARE SO PERFECT FOR JOTA, 

okay did someone made this while thinking of him LOL

BHAHAHAHAHA

THE LYRIC THO !!!! No wonder jota is the actor,is the writernim thinking about him while writing this song ? :w00t:

And yes girls,he really is in love with his girl,no chance for you :lol:

I think we have  jota's 2nd nation song now :grin:

I've been so busy this week! Have family from interstate over and staying at my place. I'm behind with Jin's Touch Counter and replying to all the wonderful posts samsamnizens have made. I cannot thank everybody enough for posting things up about our dearest couple. I've had no time to do research of my own and it's such a joy to come here and find everything I'm curious about in one place! I really love our thread and community!

I was fine with Jota in Gavy NJ's MV, but .. oh man, gggrrrr .. when I saw Jota cameo in Gavy NJ's stage performance ... I was like "nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu" ! It was fine that he cameo'd. I thought it was great that he did that to support Gavy NJ. BUT! BUT!! JOTA, WHY DID YOU HAVE TO POKE THE GIRL'S CHEEK?! And to make matters worse, in their next stage performance, HE HELD HER FACE!! (unscripted too! not cool!) WHAT WHAT!! WHHHYYY!! YOU HAVEN'T DONE EITHER OF THOSE THINGS TO JIN YET AND YOU'RE DOING IT TO ANOTHER GIRL! GAAAH! HOW COULD YOU?! I know it's work .. I know .. but .. can't help feeling a bit not happy-jan on Jin's behalf. If he had done those things to Jin already, I wouldn't have minded so much. BUT HE HASN'T! JOTA, YOU BIG FLIRT! STUHPIT! And now that I know the lyrics to the song, I'm more unhappy! It doesn't make sense for you to poke/hold her face. You're a taken man! They are singing about a taken man! ACT LIKE A TAKEN MAN!

Okay, end of my rant. Of course, I know it's all a part of Jota's work. It's just work. And I am really happy that he is getting a lot of work and expanding to different areas of entertainment. He's gaining so much experience this year. I think I'm starting to get just a bit too emotionally invested in these two, lol. UH OH! I'm in trouble.

When I heard Gavy NJ's rendition of Emptiness .. WOW! I loved it so much! Love how the girls sang it. Okay, girls, ALL IS FORGIVEN! (Not Jota tho. Something wonderful better happen during their one night together so I can forgive you, Jota!!)

@linja :w00t: otoke chingu your rant was beautiful! I agree 1000% hehe I need another 10 pages because I may have mistaken it but it looked like Jota liked it! Aigo Jota cannot defend himself now xD like even though uri couple had their first skinships doing Judo together and Jota holding JK to protect her from falling in water their camping episode it took Jota 6 episodes to hold our queen JK hand and be giddy and cute after doing so! I dont know how guys act to other girls after they already in a relationship but uhhh. *thinks of Gavy cameo again* *does the 4-8-7 formula* 

Ah I hope Jota warned Jinkyung beforehand xD if not I want to see Jinkyung do push and pull! 

@Tree_San... Yes.. Jinkyung should do some mildang with Jota.. Teach him some good lesson.. No a tekan man should smile n touch other girls cheeks... I rant the hold day yesterday.. 

His act didn't show he is a taken man... 

Aigoo... Aigoo.... 

When the first i watch Gavy NJ MV i was like "OMG JOTAAA JOTAAA", i'm just watching for JT. But when i'm watching again with engsub, i feel like i can feel the songgg, i like it, and the lyric is sooo match with JT. I think the lyric describe part of us in this thread, or is it just me? Lololol.

Archived