[OFFICIAL] <3Ɛ> Couple ~ Jota & Kim Jin Kyung Thread

SnowApple

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How's everyone doing? It's been a long time since i post. I miss being active but reality is taking all my time :bawling:. I still watch wgm tho & the forum when i have time. I saw many new members here.

Anyway, MADTOWN have another Japan Concert starting November 19 till December 4 so they will gonna stay there again for some time

1 hour ago, crazypurple said:

I remember Jinkyung cry + Jota singing in the preview but they didn't aired that part. UGGGHHHHH:angry:

Yes. I've been wondering where is that singing part too. 

I saw that lipstick mark in the preview and i was like yeah go go go... Kiss more please. I'm so excited when i see that mark, can't wait for next week. But i cant stream live next week due to work! :bawling:

53 minutes ago, syzygium said:

Nice one JT. In the preview when they were singing on the hillside, anyone notice a lipstick mark on his left cheek?

I am thinking how hard do you need to kiss in order to leave that deep and big lipstick mark? 

52 minutes ago, mellynarifqi said:

what is with lip mark on jota's cheek ? they kissed again ? hahahaahaha

hahahhaha i think yes~~~  i wish they are always kiss on the cheek each other everyday as usual real husband and wife always do it in korea :wub:

And where's the treasure hunt scene? Are they going to show it next week. I'm very curious what's inside the bag where jota act cute saying “that's what i like!!”

7 minutes ago, prmdita said:

hahahhaha i think yes~~~  i wish they are always kiss on the cheek each other everyday as usual real husband and wife always do it in korea :wub:

Of course i love them kissing each other every time. But they should really up another level. Am i too greedy? :phew:

My dearest Samsanizens! How I've missed everybody. Reality has kidnapped me and I've been sad I haven't been able to come on the thread to spazz with everyone. My work hours increased temporary. I've had to wake up earlier which means I've had to sleep earlier. I get home late already as it is so I have very little time at home to do wife duties let alone spare time to type up my thoughts on here. I still try to check out the thread between commute times on my phone, but it's not easy to type up paragraphs of thoughts on the phone. It's been a crazy week. This week I'll be back to my usual hours so hopefully I'll be back to my usual routine with this thread. I would like to apologise to anyone who had been waiting for my long Thoughts & Highlights post. I literally was exhausted from the long hours and barely had any spare time at nights to type up anything. I also apologise for falling behind with Jinkyung's Touch Counter. I feel like our 33 Couple are so close and comfortable with each other that touching is now second nature to both of them and I don't feel as excited to capture those touches. However, I do want to capture the special kind of skinship moments such as holding hands and kisses when I have some spare time. Some of our Samsamnizens are quite experts at capturing those special moments in gifs already and I'm really thankful for that! Thanks for sharing! Especially our gif-pro @Chrysoprase :)

Thank you @clarencek for always remembering us when we are M.I.A. That is so sweet of you. It feels great to know we are a part of this community when someone notices our absence.

Welcome back @MrsSoJiSub. Long time no see! Even though our 33 Couple's relationship may have gone a bit stale for you, please do drop us a line every now and again. I still love our 33 Couple and am still excited to watch all their episodes and have loved it all (except for the Chuseok Special :sweatingbullets:) Today's episode was no exception. LOVED IT SO MUCH!

@USAFarmgirl Glad to see you again. It's been a while. Thank you for your post. It is a lovely read as always.

I feel really happy to see the new members spazzing a lot and contributing to this thread. Feels like they are filling the spots for the oldies (the old regular members) and keeping this thread alive.

@crazytricia The song they are singing at the end of the preview is an OST from a very old 2003 movie The Classic starring Jo In Sung & Son Ye Jin and is called "Me To You, You To Me". I recognised it straight away as The Classic is one of my favourite movies.

Hello everyone ! I didnt catch the livestream so when I watched the IG updates, I was NOT impressed by the lack of excitingness of today's episode but when I watched the raw, all my feels started again!!! Today's episode was a lot more subtle than the ballet episode where they were blatantly out to do skinship! Today's holding hands and all were very subtle. Random ones will be when they sat at the train and jota's arm was behind her shoulders, they did hold hands, then after she got the flowers she hit him playfully on the arm and almost touched his face (I really like how she loves to touch his face!) And of course that one moment when their eyes meet when they were sketching each other ! 

So anyway I know @linja posted the song but I couldn't see the subtitles so here is another version (that had subtitles when I found it on YouTube)

I watched "the classic" before but didn't recognise the song. But I remembered the song from yongseo/goguma couple's last or 2nd last episode. Jong Hyun sang the song to the two of them as the wgm editors included all the memories with cnblue as the song played, sang by them. I loved it so much bcos the lyrics were so sweet.

Basically it speaks of beautiful memories of their precious youth. Exactly how I feel about samsam couple as well as goguma. There is a touch of purity and sentimentality to their relationship. Joah-yo!!! 

Hello Dears! Amishu all! its that time of the year again when I hate working ---- planning sessions for next year. Real life is taking my life a way. But I still watch WGM, though on Sundays only and not able to live stream like before. I wish I was drowning in Kdrama episodes to watch instead of work. 

Thanks @clarencek for the shout out. And I can't believe that I have 8 pages to back read here.never happened before.

Hello @linja you've been away too as I read your post earlier.

@flowerpath Anyeong you're also back. 

hello to our Dears @Nanahady & @mellynarifqi

I guess many were 'out' of here cause of real life..Anyway, just dropping by to let you know I'm still alive..hehehe :wub:

17 minutes ago, lilyfeb said:

Hello everyone ! I didnt catch the livestream so when I watched the IG updates, I was NOT impressed by the lack of excitingness of today's episode but when I watched the raw, all my feels started again!!! Today's episode was a lot more subtle than the ballet episode where they were blatantly out to do skinship! Today's holding hands and all were very subtle. Random ones will be when they sat at the train and jota's arm was behind her shoulders, they did hold hands, then after she got the flowers she hit him playfully on the arm and almost touched his face (I really like how she loves to touch his face!) And of course that one moment when their eyes meet when they were sketching each other ! 

So anyway I know @linja posted the song but I couldn't see the subtitles so here is another version (that had subtitles when I found it on YouTube)

I watched "the classic" before but didn't recognise the song. But I remembered the song from yongseo/goguma couple's last or 2nd last episode. Jong Hyun sang the song to the two of them as the wgm editors included all the memories with cnblue as the song played, sang by them. I loved it so much bcos the lyrics were so sweet.

Basically it speaks of beautiful memories of their precious youth. Exactly how I feel about samsam couple as well as goguma. There is a touch of purity and sentimentality to their relationship. Joah-yo!!! 

Me too...me too....:sweatingbullets: i  m only half way watching the raw n i got the feeling i used to have when i watch them so i m rushing here to share my thought. it is a very sweet ep... i m going to wacth the rest hahaha see u my Samsamnizens :blush:

@lilyfeb Thanks for finding a subtitled version. Didn't realise mine wasn't subbed. I was more focused on posting a version that showed the running-in-the-rain scenes. Those scenes were iconic and most memorable of the movie. It's also the most re-enacted movie scene, lol.

@crazytricia I love the song and never get tired of hearing it. Hearing it now makes me want to rewatch the movie. I really loved the movie. It's about a love that came full circle. The ending was mind blowing (at that time, for a 2003 movie) and that is why it has stuck with me for ages. 

SPOILER FOR THE MOVIE. Totally off topic. 

Spoiler

The love between 2 youths that was never realised came full circle and founded in their children. Basically in the past, 2 friends' love missed each other as circumstances separated them. They never got together, married other people and had children. In the present, 2 college students find themselves attracted to each other and the ending revelation is that they are the offsprings of the 2 youths in the past. Love had come full circle. I had loved that concept so much. That's the basic story that I can remember from the top of my head. 

@wackeemarie *waves* HI! This must be a special week. All the old regulars are making an appearance :D @flowerpath Good to see you popping in too and giving us news about Madtown.

Archived