[OFFICIAL] <3Ɛ> Couple ~ Jota & Kim Jin Kyung Thread

SnowApple

20 minutes ago, lilyfeb said:

Ya I agree that JK looks a t Jota lovingly! But I haven't seen shots of jota lovingly looking at JK. It's more of a pabo smile he gives... which is really cute. But i want a meaningful look. Lol. Anyone has stills of such moments ? He is always smiling pabo-ly when he looks at her. Almost like it's too much for him! Lol. 

I dont get it :( ....is there a difference between a happy eyes and a meaningful look? specifically when it comes to Jota? Maybe im not too observant and just simply delusional when it comes to them but I think happy eyes and meaningful look of him is very similar? (For me) But please enlighten me haha

That boy basically wear his heart on his sleeve...and i dont know why i trust him so much haha he seemed sincere and very responsible haha

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, crazytricia said:

That boy basically wear his heart on his sleeve...and i dont know why i trust him so much haha he seemed sincere and very responsible haha

He do n always wear his heart on his sleeve.. n when he happy or satisfied he will clap his hand.. that the gesture he always do..

n his eyes will sparkle.. Like Jinkyung mom said, Jota type of man who action come first before talk.. :grin:

1 hour ago, Nanahady said:

He do n always wear his heart on his sleeve.. n when he happy or satisfied he will clap his hand.. that the gesture he always do..

n his eyes will sparkle.. Like Jinkyung mom said, Jota type of man who action come first before talk.. :grin:

Yeah he's a really man of action...but he's getting better at talking now....and sly haha

1 hour ago, mellynarifqi said:

Did any Samsanizens watch real men ystd ? Has it had jota in its upcoming ep ? Since it was said that jota's ep will be aired on mid oct. I m curious....hehe i m so looking forward to see jota in his element :wub:

Yesterday was still the women special.  And the preview for next week is also a women guest. 

5 hours ago, Nanahady said:

Yah... He always wear his heart on his sleeve. And his eyes really “sparkles” when he looked at jk (removing make up, feeding her the eel etc. )

And that angel wings comment in the ballet epsiode, i really cant stand it. My goosebumps !!!! If he really means what he says then he's head over heels for jk, deeply in love (or deeply infatuated). That's the only explanation for him to see “wings” on jk. 

Hahahahaha. Anyeong everyone ! I am so happy that Jota has so much love from us! Hahaha. And sorry to confuse everybody.

I think what I mean is like instead of the 'look at Jin Kyung and looking like he is about to giggle in happiness', I am looking for 'look at Jin Kyung seriously with glazed eyes with adoration'

I guess I just want the giggly factor down, everything else up. Lol. Too much expectations on my part, maybe!!! He is just delirious! 

1 hour ago, clarencek said:

Yah... He always wear his heart on his sleeve. And his eyes really “sparkles” when he looked at jk (removing make up, feeding her the eel etc. )

And that angel wings comment in the ballet epsiode, i really cant stand it. My goosebumps !!!! If he really means what he says then he's head over heels for jk, deeply in love (or deeply infatuated). That's the only explanation for him to see “wings” on jk. 

Oh ya. That angels comment. My fave part was how he said it so naturally when he said he fell for her first.... bcos she fell from the sky... and had wings. 

It was like... oh so that's what he has been thinking of their first meeting? It's so adorable! 

Aigooooooo, besotted boy! 

2 hours ago, lilyfeb said:

Hahahahaha. Anyeong everyone ! I am so happy that Jota has so much love from us! Hahaha. And sorry to confuse everybody.

I think what I mean is like instead of the 'look at Jin Kyung and looking like he is about to giggle in happiness', I am looking for 'look at Jin Kyung seriously with glazed eyes with adoration'

I guess I just want the giggly factor down, everything else up. Lol. Too much expectations on my part, maybe!!! He is just delirious! 

Ahh now I understand! Thank you! I feel you with that seriousness...because in jota's other program he was very serious and he is not smiling or giggling all the freaking time haha....maybe because he is happy to be with jin kyung? Hahaha 

But i'll give him credit because right from the first ep from the current ep his reaction with his wife is still the same especially the giggling and smiling like a fool haha knowing that his personality is more like an introvert and serious type.....and knowing that they film it every two weeks. I mean even lovers have a difficulty maintaning happy face or giggling when seeing each other haha

and he just gotten more sly and romantic hahaha

But yeah I want him to look serious but in very sexy way when he look at jin kyung!! (And then he will kiss her on her lips!) Hahahaha

Did you think guys they will kiss on the lips? ;)

I've been reading this thread since day 1 of the samsam couple. I wish both of them the best, since both of them are still young . But with those wish is a wish that someday when both of them are ready. They will end up with each other. 

2 hours ago, funrba said:

Hi! To everyone! Im a fan of Jota and Jinkyung!

I think I'm the oldest here! Ive watched 3 couples through the years already but watching Jota and Jinkyung is something different! It's light and sweet! 

Welcome to samsam forum :):)

34 minutes ago, lilyfeb said:

Honestly Jota just can't handle it. I do think he tries to be more calm about it, but he is the expressive type like that.
And he is not that experienced so he is just soaking it all up first.

I have been watching the Samsam couple from the start and i never missed any episode of them well except the Chuseok Special :D. I've witness how awkward they are from their first meeting up to this day were they are already comfortable with each other especially Jinkyung who loves to touch Jota every chance she got. Just like my previous post about kissing in the cheek. If you have notice Jinkyung always kisses Jota lightly on the cheek while Jota kisses Jinkyung deeply. :lol: their level of comfortness and trust with each other can be compared to deep friendship. i know it is still long way to love but always remember friendship is the best foundation of love. You cannot fall in love with the person if you don't trust him, if you're not comfortable with him, if you don't feel secure with him. All these qualities are already mention by Jinkyung when they ask her during the BRI about Jota. They are still young and they have long way to go but if they will value and nurture what they have right now. It will soon turn into love. Well let's just wait and see. :)

I have enough of "The one that got away" ships and i am hoping and praying that at least these two will break the curse of my shipper heart. :heart: 

4 hours ago, crazytricia said:

Ahh now I understand! Thank you! I feel you with that seriousness...because in jota's other program he was very serious and he is not smiling or giggling all the freaking time haha....maybe because he is happy to be with jin kyung? Hahaha 

But i'll give him credit because right from the first ep from the current ep his reaction with his wife is still the same especially the giggling and smiling like a fool haha knowing that his personality is more like an introvert and serious type.....and knowing that they film it every two weeks. I mean even lovers have a difficulty maintaning happy face or giggling when seeing each other haha

and he just gotten more sly and romantic hahaha

But yeah I want him to look serious but in very sexy way when he look at jin kyung!! (And then he will kiss her on her lips!) Hahahaha

Did you think guys they will kiss on the lips? ;)

A kiss on the lips?? I think that's too much for jota to handle. That little peck on his cheek made him fall to the ground. I don't think he can survive a lip kiss. Beside he's an idol after all, not sure how the fans will react. Don't think our mr shy shy sly can be that bold on tv. I don't mind they do it privately. LOL...

@Sk00p good to see you again. 

What I really like about this episode (aside from their lovey dovey-ness and another kiss!) is their interaction with the children. I've always wanted the WGM couples that I watch to have some sort of interactions with children because we can see a side of them which we won't usually see in real life / on screen. It can also show us how they respond to children - whether it is awkward, comfortable or just no connection at all.

It was heart warming to see Jota and JK respond so well towards the children (being an Early Childhood educator myself) and how comfortable they are with being around children. They would make good parents someday! :thumbsup:

kPhKLwA5fkPXW.gif

This, I like! You wanna know why? It's because kids can say the most honest things, but as an adult, I love that Jota was still as smile-y as before and he didn't seem to mind that the little girl didn't think he was good looking. No whining, no sulking! I can see JK getting a little concerned if Jota were to get offended, but our dear Jota didn't even take it to heart and still pat/brushed her hair. Charae! :wub:

10i6AhvqKiFE9q.gif

Big happy family! This is just so beautiful to see. Probably in the near future? Hehe. I can soooo see Jota spoiling all his princesses! :heart:

OFH9nOGv7mW2Y.gif

Daddy Jota letting his princesses climb all over him. Ah, why does my heart flutter at this? :love:

2 minutes ago, superfudgechunk said:

What I really like about this episode (aside from their lovey dovey-ness and another kiss!) is their interaction with the children. I've always wanted the WGM couples that I watch to have some sort of interactions with children because we can see a side of them which we won't usually see in real life / on screen. It can also show us how they respond to children - whether it is awkward, comfortable or just no connection at all.

It was heart warming to see Jota and JK respond so well towards the children (being an Early Childhood educator myself) and how comfortable they are with being around children. They would make good parents someday! :thumbsup:

This, I like! You wanna know why? It's because kids can say the most honest things, but as an adult, I love that Jota was still as smile-y as before and he didn't seem to mind that the little girl didn't think he was good looking. No whining, no sulking! I can see JK getting a little concerned if Jota were to get offended, but our dear Jota didn't even take it to heart and still pat/brushed her hair. Charae! :wub:

Big happy family! This is just so beautiful to see. Probably in the near future? Hehe. I can soooo see Jota spoiling all his princesses! :heart:

Daddy Jota letting his princesses climb all over him. Ah, why does my heart flutter at this? :love:

I can tell he would be a doting father. I like guys who loves kids and who can play well with kids. He's all happy no matter what the girls asked, even they say he's not strong at all.

And he definitely will spoil his princesses including his wife. I have a feeling he's the type that always listen to his wife. He eats all the chilli jk gave him knowingly. My husband doesn't even eat the fig that i gave him. :angry: (exactly my face when he said no to me!!!)

Archived