[OFFICIAL] <3Ɛ> Couple ~ Jota & Kim Jin Kyung Thread

SnowApple

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Waaaaaa....it s very queit here, is everybody out of Town ? :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

i m finally back to my old habit,rewacthing uri couple many times, i regain my happiness :) the new couple bring me back my memory when i saw a new couple 5 mo ago, i didnt know who jota was nor JK. i just watching the new couple out of curiosity who s replacing bbyu cp.I know i ve told this many times, their sincerity towards each other even  before they met moved my heart... i fell in love for a couple in their first meeting. i never ever feel like that. Back than they still awkward, but their relationship move fast. Jota suprises me when he leans on to jk's lap casually, for me it is an intimate gesture more than kiss on the cheek hahaha jk seems caught off guard but then she manages calm, the sweet moment continues when jota asked jk for going date just by the two of them while holding her hand. THAT IS LOVERS DO !!!! In random times u just want to toch ur love no matter what. JK did the same when she touced jota's hand while talking with her sister. i really that brief moment

As prediction, every body know they lose on purpose :lol: the score's gap is HUGE !!! it s not  Jota n JK to lose so much points, but i m not complaining though :w00t: they should do more bet with that kind of punishment :lol:

I think jk really become softer toward jota. When they were playing the off course game, JK were not playing hard, she was not trying her best to win, when jota lose his word,she step back. Now, she knows how to win from jota, just do a verbal game hahahaha

Honestly, i hope they will have a private date for upcoming ep, just the two of them in their house, but....i think i should wait longer :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets: 

Hi guys! I'm a newbie in this kind of forum and been a silent reader here eversince I became a fan of Jota and Jin Kyung. I'm so inlove with 33 couple! I'm not a fan of WGM but when I accidentally watched their ep I fell for them. They're so sincere and natural :)

I hope I am welcome here :)

(Fan from Philippines)

8 minutes ago, crazytricia said:

Hi guys! I'm a newbie in this kind of forum and been a silent reader here eversince I became a fan of Jota and Jin Kyung. I'm so inlove with 33 couple! I'm not a fan of WGM but when I accidentally watched their ep I fell for them. They're so sincere and natural :)

I hope I am welcome here :)

(Fan from Philippines)

Hellow.....welcome to Samsamtown :lol:

Lets spazz together n watch their love blossom....:wub:

Is it just me or is Jin Kyung actually the one who reached for Jota's arm... :wub: On the 3rd picture, it looks like she's reaching for Jota's arm. On the 4th picture, Jota looks like he's already hugging her from the back. I hope I'm not seeing things lol, but either way, they're still adorable! :P

14580361_718005565018599_1711150642_n.jpg?oh=d80e23f65224f78f6d93f7f97e3ba3e2&oe=57F308DF

a Test of Love jota style  ...  :lol: 

photo 5_zpsju7ywiqw.gif          

notice jinkyung stormed her feet in fear while shouting out for jota .

photo 4_zpsmjls4naf.gif

a guy with no fear ... even  ghosts will cry when someone like jota enter their haunted house ...

he is no fun ...  LOL                

53 minutes ago, mpthree said:

Is it just me or is Jin Kyung actually the one who reached for Jota's arm... :wub: On the 3rd picture, it looks like she's reaching for Jota's arm. On the 4th picture, Jota looks like he's already hugging her from the back. I hope I'm not seeing things lol, but either way, they're still adorable! :P

Yes, it s JK who reached for jota's arm n that anae babo keep smiling whole time :lol:

27 minutes ago, Chrysoprase said:

a guy with no fear ... even  ghosts will cry when someone like jota enter their haunted house ...

he is no fun ...  LOL                

Ikr, he keeps his palmface when the gosh came from JK's side. He was just starring at it. He even turns his light to the ghost LOL

joining samsamnizens in welcoming @mpthree  and @crazytricia.   Hello..  :)

@mellynarifqi - i hope  this town does not turn into a ghost town ...   ;)

@mpthree - u are right. 

if u go slow mo at that scene, jinkyung did pulled jota's arm towards her. 

hehehe   ...  when in fear, there is just no time and place for  shyness ....    :sweatingbullets:

57 minutes ago, Chrysoprase said:

photo 5_zpsju7ywiqw.gif          

photo 4_zpsmjls4naf.gif

he is no fun ...  LOL                

this is make me looolll

photo 6_zpsoxwcwqsq.gif

he should've just proceed and give her a hug, even if its a side hug ...  poor jinkyung-ie  needs a hug  ... aww...  :heart:

photo 8_zpsoawraylj.gif

after the fear comes the confrontation ... :lol:    angry wife and playful husband who is enjoying this way too much ...  :lol:

photo 9_zps9qz1yfas.gif

he puts on his anaebabo face while she is trying to regain back her spirit ... seriously jota yah ....  

photo 10_zpskt7gjsih.gif

someone escape from the haunted house unscathed while wifey looks lost in her own world, and their friends look like they've just been thru a battle ...:lol:     

@Chrysoprase I agree, they have gotten rid of their shyness :wub:

And the scene below also makes me so happy! Jota has really waited for Jin Kyung to hold his hand, and JK unknowingly did. It even seemed to me like she was surprised by her own automatic response, as shown on the lower left photo. :wub: man, I'm reading too much into these things, aren't I? Lol

14580321_718069465012209_1134151264_n.jpg?oh=563422b254fd36369ab47516af248e8e&oe=57F31497

from  Soompi

MADTOWN’s Jota Loves Haunted House Dates Because Reasons

MADTOWN’s Jota Loves Haunted House Dates Because Reasons

On the October 1 episode of MBC’s “We Got Married,” MADTOWN’s Jota and Kim Jin Kyung went on a haunted house date with model Song Hae Na and MADTOWN’s Lee Geon.

Before they went in, Kim Jin Kyung said confidently, “I’m not a scaredy-cat,” only to spend the entire time clinging to Jota.

kim jin kyung jota

“Don’t startle me,” she warned him. “I have hypotension.” Jota just smiled, finding her (obviously) adorable.

Although Kim Jin Kyung later said that the 10-minute haunted house felt far too long, Jota said in the interview, “I felt that Jin Kyung needed me. I liked it so much that I couldn’t stop smiling. Instead of being scary, it was very loveable.”

22 minutes ago, mpthree said:

@Chrysoprase I agree, they have gotten rid of their shyness :wub:

And the scene below also makes me so happy! Jota has really waited for Jin Kyung to hold his hand, and JK unknowingly did. It even seemed to me like she was surprised by her own automatic response, as shown on the lower left photo. :wub: man, I'm reading too much into these things, aren't I? Lol

u mean your last cap..?

yes, they both look surprised / embarrassed ... maybe realization came a little too late like " oops!  did my hands ..."   LOL

edit:

sorry ... i thought u were referring to your last cap in the haunted house ...  :sweatingbullets:

Archived