[OFFICIAL] <3Ɛ> Couple ~ Jota & Kim Jin Kyung Thread

SnowApple

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, superfudgechunk said:

It is actually nice to see JK finally admitting that she felt something strange. In WGM history, when couples said they felt strange, usually they only meant it in a good way. As in their feelings are starting to develop. Woohoo! Love is definitely in the air, Samsamnizens! :heart:

Our ship is sailing smoothly,jt can't hide it the eagerness to hug jk is so strong like he wants to relay a message  through actions that " i want you close to me here in my heart" in BIR  he feel disappointed.his burning inside so much affection and love for jk..LOL

34 minutes ago, gemina78 said:

Yeoroboon,  check the video by anleejota on IG, so ROTFL, perhaps someone can insert the video, so sorry i am still lacking of it :sweatingbullets:

What video? I search the account id @anleejota on ig but seem theres no account with that name....

I'm in love. This episode was the cutest sweetest thing since rainbow cotton candy. All those heart eyes and sweet smiles. Handholding and playful touching and just general I'm-just-enjoying-being-in-your-company-and-the-fun-we-have-just-bring-us...the tel truly get better and better with each new episode. 

My favorite part was everything in the resturant. I really enjoy it when coupled just sit to eat and chat. Those scenes say so much with saying little or even sometimes nothing at all. In those scenes you get to read the couples body language, their gestures towards one another, what they do or do not talk about which tells a lot about level of comfort and just general chemistry. Our two has loads of the latter two and so much more. For me I notice and like those little gestures of comfort like Jota pouring the water for Jin then himself when they first day down, the way Jin carefully tries to grill the eels, the delicate way she carefully prepares his wraps (it's so cute how she blows on the wrap least Jota gets burned and how she puts in what he points out that he likes. I melted when Jin told Jota to come over so she could wipe food stain from the corners of his mouth, and lawds the heart eyes, stolen glances, and smiled both were sending each other's way.

They remind me of my boyfriend and I or just like real real relationships in general. I have watched the other couples eat together, and not to knock them, but Jota and Jin just feel more natural and real. What I mean is that with the other couples either it feels like a sitcom of Lucy and Ricky half the time or their is just an air of still awkwardness and not ease and comfort where a gesture like whipping food of would lead to averted eyes and masked laughs. But with Jota and Jin it was nothing. I mean it was sweet and cute but it was like a natural thing. The moment was enjoyed and the conversation and atmosphere kept going. It's like it's just what they do, no pause. Do I make sense? 

My favorite moment (amongst many) was revenge of the chilli. Everything in that moment had me in stitches of laughter and just "I love these two cute childish love bugs" I was cracking up and found Jota so adorable when he was preparing his revenge wrap. Dude is not slick at all and I swear if Jin hadn't been so busy carefully and loving trying to make Jota's wrap, she would have read him and noticed. The jig would have been up. Talking about Jin. I was laughing so hard watching her loving trying to flip the eels to be cooked just right and make a wrap that is just right...and Jota is preparing revenge LOL. It was so cute when Jota tried to serve it to her with "aah" and hilarious when she stops him. Hahahahaha Jota thinking he was caught was gold and then him just wanting to get the wars in her mouth. For a second I thought he was caught but Jin only said something feed him, then Jota's revenge happens. His looking and waiting for the burn was tooo cute. The moment Jin feels it, I die of laughter.

Jota is right Jin really is the cutest when she's mad. It was sooo cute how she was all nope to his nice aah and let me feed you again and her taking the lettuce wrap out of reach was beyond cute. Watching her prepare her re-revenge wrap in that adorkable anger was just...I had heart eyes. It's just too cute how she speaks and moved and is focused when mad. It was soo cute how she presented/offered the wrap to Jota. Jota trying and failing to distract her was funny but like him, I wouldn't have been able to resist Jin neither. I too would have eaten the wrap even knowing that it would burn (poor us Jota. We sprung for the girl). It's her eyes and that cute smile of such confidence. Really who could resist her when she looking at them like that...poor Jita was doomed to give in and that he did. It was hilarious how Jin went from "it's not spicy" to "omo" in the quickness. Gah these two are just...love. 

ETA: I can't wait for next week. It looks fun for all couples. Did y'all peep our couple being the only ones who came fitted in couple sweaters? (But isn't Korea going though a heat wave? They ain't hot?)

I love this episode today, nothing much happened but we've seen the connection and the blossoming love between the two of them. Those glances and skinship speak so much volume. I love how jota stares at jinkyung it was full of unspoken emotions. Truly the eyes is the window of our soul and they are not afraid to show what they truly feel. We have seen it week after week. I know it's too early to say but i wish they will end up together in gods perfect timing. :heart:

While going thru with their episodes again for the hundred time, I realize I want that kind of love, it is young but true, it is heart pounding but calm. It is not perfect because somewhere along the way they will face a lot challenges that life and reality will offer but you will realize it will be all worth it. I am getting mushy because of this couple but somehow they have shown me lessons about love. Even though I am older but that doesn't mean I am more wiser. Learning a thing or two about love from this couple helps me clear what my heart truly desires.  Excuse for the cheesy lines but I really adore and love this two! :)

Next week 

1. Show Me the 우결(WGM)

2. WGM Couple racing "HeartmonGo"

3. Chuseok WGM Cooking Battle

4, WGM Gayo Duet Festival

And for the picture of Jinkyung kissing Jota, if you look closely at the guy taking their pic, they have to follow a kissing pose printed in their shirt but SamSam put a twist to it. Next week will be fun

Dear fellow samsamnizens, i hope you all have enjoyed the samsam weekend. 

I know it's kinda weird to say this but the image of jk n jota hugging and snuggling in each others arm on a bed keep sneaking into my mind. I know it sounds like a pervert but I hope they can spend some romantic time together. It seems so impossible at this stage. I hope I can live long enough to see that. 

Am I a pervert? How come I have this kinda thoughts. Pls tell me I'm not the only weird ahjuma here. :tears:

1 minute ago, clarencek said:

I know it's kinda weird to say this but the image of jk n jota hugging and snuggling in each others arm on a bed keep sneaking into my mind. I know it sounds like a pervert but I hope they can spend some romantic time together. It seems so impossible at this stage. I hope I can live long enough to see that. 

Am I a pervert? How come I have this kinda thoughts. Pls tell me I'm not the only weird ahjuma here. :tears:

No unnie... Not just you... Me too sometimes hope they will snuggle on bed and reading some books...

huhuhuhuhu.... Too much for young adult... *run away* :sweatingbullets:

12 hours ago, mellynarifqi said:

when they were walking on the road, jota kept trying to get closer to jk, but the road is bumpy and naturally parted bcos of the grass n the harden mud. maybe jota wants to hold her hand but....the universe didnt corporate wth him hahaha

Hahahahahaha..timing isnt favorable for him

14 minutes ago, clarencek said:

No im with you in this my loves..:blush:

34 minutes ago, clarencek said:

nooo.... i m with you hahahha

i m imagining a scene from W drama whre the leads snuggle in each other arms while reading a book. Since both of them love to read book, esp jota. i hope this kinda scene would happen in Samasam's marriage life...reel or.....real ? B):D

Archived