[OFFICIAL] <3Ɛ> Couple ~ Jota & Kim Jin Kyung Thread

SnowApple

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, jj1106 said:

dropping off some gifs of the wifey  dancing to Tell Me... i swear this girl can dance and dance sexy too..!   :w00t:

photo 19qtpo_zpsrylzalyj.gif                                            photo 19qtzi_zps6mckhooa.gif 

Can we have these two in a sexy dance please WGM PD?

100% sure dat viewers will like it. haha!

Just finished watching Knowing Brothers where Jinkyung was a guest. Oh boy!Everybody was like flirting wid her, especially Heechul. hahah! Heechul's like a flirting machine shooting cheesy lines to Jinkyung. I don't recommend Jota to watch dis coz I know he will be jealous. ;)

1 hour ago, greys8 said:

Just finished watching Knowing Brothers where Jinkyung was a guest. Oh boy!Everybody was like flirting wid her, especially Heechul. hahah! Heechul's like a flirting machine shooting cheesy lines to Jinkyung. I don't recommend Jota to watch dis coz I know he will be jealous. ;)

But Jota will smile ear to ear at the last of the show :lol:

if you notice when Heechul said: "you are mine!" with the wink! JK then said the same thing to Jota on the latest WGM's epi. :lol: it was like sorry Heechul, I am taken! Hahahahah :lol:

On August 30, 2016 at 6:27 PM, MissJane said:

Seems like he loved his bracelet so much i find it even in wgm he has on it, my delulu mind telling me maybe someone gave it to him as a present?:P

The bracelet... I think it was a gift or he personalized it. He shared it in gimme before & there's a saying engraved in it. It was a english word but i forgot it. He always mentioned it too in his past interviews

On August 30, 2016 at 8:30 PM, blumenback77 said:

Our Mr Protective :lol:

cr to the owner

As i know the pic with H.O is that Jota is playing around pulling his shirt to show his collar bone & H.O is actually staring to Jota to stop

On August 30, 2016 at 8:57 PM, Jhe Jeh said:

Can somebody here tell what the Korean fans think of this whole "marriage" thing for jota and jinkyung? Especially for jota who is an idol? Because I heard that some of the past "idol couples" garnered a lot of haters from their partners fan... (Like sung jae & joy and taemin & naeun).. And that was the reason why they don't really interact  or act like they don't really know each other on other shows (eg., ISAC, music shows on other networks)

At first some fans don't like JTC's decision of putting Jota in WGM but some are ok with it. When articles came out that it's him, he left a message in Fancafe for the fans but the next day he deleted it (well Jota leave a lot of messages in fancafe & some of it after few minutes he deletes it so don't think it's something controversial). Jota & Madtown fans are matured enough to understand & know the nature if the show so there's no violent reactions from them. For Jota, everyone supports him. They are also very kind to Jinkyung & they adore her too.

1 hour ago, flowerpath said:

The bracelet... I think it was a gift or he personalized it. He shared it in gimme before & there's a saying engraved in it. It was a english word but i forgot it. He always mentioned it too in his past interviews

As i know the pic with H.O is that Jota is playing around pulling his shirt to show his collar bone & H.O is actually staring to Jota to stop

At first some fans don't like JTC's decision of putting Jota in WGM but some are ok with it. When articles came out that it's him, he left a message in Fancafe for the fans but the next day he deleted it (well Jota leave a lot of messages in fancafe & some of it after few minutes he deletes it so don't think it's something controversial). Jota & Madtown fans are matured enough to understand & know the nature if the show so there's no violent reactions from them. For Jota, everyone supports him. They are also very kind to Jinkyung & they adore her too.

Awwwe no wonder he's wearing that often  and maybe same brand the one he   gave to jk?THANK you my loves!:kiss_wink:

27 minutes ago, AnaeBabo said:

Madtown boys just had a vlive awhile ago and they are so cute and hyper.

Jota smiling brightly right at the beginning of the vid and wearing all black and pink shoes. cute!

http://www.vlive.tv/video/13246/매드타운-호의-아는형님

hopefully they'll add eng sub soon.

So their theme today is Madtown HO's Knowing Brother . Jota is so lucky to have supportive wife n supportive brothers :lol::lol:

• 20 hours ago, flowerpath said:
    •  
    1. 20 hours ago, flowerpath said:

1. h

20 hours ago, flowerpath said:

:

• 20 hours ago, flowerpath said:

1. h
      1. h

• ""

l?ebcid=ALh7CaR6gguGTzJTfxw_7Ia69CCXObdDcoAkpSdoN4UP_MhM8i1nD_HhHppjAGcDh_ps_9ZvfMpqXFt7j5h36xZ3NBBM8afZuQ"
        On 8/30/2016 at 3:50 PM, Enn Pacuz said:
        • already married or are é
          ""

l?ebcid=ALh7CaR6gguGTzJTfxw_7Ia69CCXObdDcoAkpSdoN4UP_MhM8i1nD_HhHppjAGcDh_ps_9ZvfMpqXFt7j5h36xZ3NBBM8afZuQ"

Im sorry my little boy been very naughty pressed  everything all my file in my mobile are gone and i dont know? i:bawling: im really sorry everyone.:bawling:

sorry for not staying on topic .....  :sweatingbullets: 

photo Untitled_zpsso3jor1j.jpg

Ho Dong's observation that jinkyung has a confident personality, even in the way she walks is so on point!  

For a 20 yr old, and that too a rose among all the thorns, jinkyung did really well.  :thumbsup:

Her confidence exudes .. and she really should come and do more variety shows... this unnie will root for her.

and for HC ... well,  i see them more like siblings than anything else ... :lol:

now  just what could've inspired the boys to have their own version of knowing brothers..?

and that too after the wifey episode just been aired...?    ;)

The ad with Cao Lu looks good. Both of them,  and that hairstyle makes him look more handsome  :wub:

But there is really nothing to be jealous of.  The vibe from the photo shoot  is nothing but friendly.

Besides, Cao Lu is a safe bet ....  :P

was looking forward to see some hot stuffs of jota and his judo match.. but atlas,  have to wait another week  for that.

photo 1472715881_zpsyvd00wlw.jpeg

this pic got me curious ...  how on earth did jota's shirt became this dirty while jinkyung's remain clean ...  :lol:

did he cushioned her fall ... 

@flowerpath- it feels so good to know that the fans, especially jota's, have embraced jinkyung too. 

thanks for sharing that info with us int'l fans.

@blumenback77  @crazypurple - thank you for the prev pics ..  am expecting some more  tmr ..  

oh yes!  tks also for the knowing brothers link @blumenback77... its worth saving!

@AnaeBabo    @mellynarifqi - the boys look super excited!   cant wait for eng sub ...

@indien - tks!  wonder what this interview is all abt .... aahh.. that trademark laughter  @02:46....... cute!

@Nanahady - jinkyung has a new set of oppas from knowing brothers... but i dont think jota will get jealous since 2 of them are his close hyungs...! LOL

@MissJane- no worries ... we were young once.... and naughty too ...  perhaps even naughtier ...

2 hours ago, jj1106 said:

was looking forward to see some hot stuffs of jota and his judo match.. but atlas,  have to wait another week  for that.

photo 1472715881_zpsyvd00wlw.jpeg

this pic got me curious ...  how on earth did jota's shirt became this dirty while jinkyung's remain clean ...  :lol:

did he cushioned her fall ... 

I think Jin Kyung did naughty things to Jota, i guess it looks like hands/fingers printing on Jota's t-shirt that's why it's so dirty 

and looks like a revenge on the preview when Jota touch Jin Kyung's face with his dirty hands.

Archived