[OFFICIAL] <3Ɛ> Couple ~ Jota & Kim Jin Kyung Thread

SnowApple

She already become careless towards the camera... n that make her become more natural n more bold.. Same as Jota..

they freely express their feeling towards each other... :grin:

n BTW welcome to the thread.... n I'm sorry if I'm late in welcoming you...

Thank you for ur welcomin words and hello everyone. i've been silence reader since page xxx in this thread. Because just read your guys comments , always make me giggling and smiling hehe.

i cant wait for tomorrow episode, and im soo bored. so i rewatch all JT and JK WGM (i dont have anything to do though since i have to wait for my graduation day :mellow:). So i've been counting, that from 15 episodes, JK and JT have met 9 times. So i guess it's kinda fast for them to be so close. Maybe because both of them never date before (?) soo their love blooming so fast. Or maybe because they're in their first step  of becoming young adult so it's easy for them to falling love than other WGM couple (that older than them)

anyway it's kinda harsh what heechul done to JK in Knowing brothers (poke her head) even tho' it's a joke. it's feels like i watch my sister being bullied by some guys lol. 

if in ep 16 the man who came with JK family is really JK father, That means JT mets his FIL! cant imagine how he felt that time, maybe more than nervous lol. but it seems that FIL didn't want to be in the shows because only SIL and MIL around. Well this is onlymy  assumtion though but thinking bout this couple always tickling my head and make me smilling like crazy lol :flushed:

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Jane Tan said:

I know what you mean my loves as you can see he wants too but he Still have reservation bc he might think jk will be think differently or misunderstood his actions. eventhough there are times jk giving a hint.not only that he's too shy and nervous hopefully for the up coming episodes they will become more open and closer to each other.just keep the faith im sure worth the wait.:heart:

yes dear, i think i'm a bit  impatient.. i feel Jota is really sloooww in action :P

46 minutes ago, sushisusha said:

if in ep 16 the man who came with JK family is really JK father, That means JT mets his FIL! cant imagine how he felt that time, maybe more than nervous lol. but it seems that FIL didn't want to be in the shows because only SIL and MIL around. Well this is onlymy  assumtion though but thinking bout this couple always tickling my head and make me smilling like crazy lol :flushed:

what man? i don't think i saw another man in the preview. oh well we'll see then.

6 hours ago, juliaajumma said:

yes dear, i think i'm a bit  impatient.. i feel Jota is really sloooww in action :P

what man? i don't think i saw another man in the preview. oh well we'll see then.

Nope i think he's not that slow maybe the right word for it "respect" n due time for sure he will be more caring and show himself often.

Long wait is over later at 5PM kst. SAMSAM couple will captivate your hearts for another heartwarming episodes. I myself also cant wait. hope everyone here doing great. Have a happy weekend my loves See you guys later here!:heart: 

4 minutes ago, Jane Tan said:

Long wait is over later at 5PM kst. SAMSAM couple will captivate your hearts for another heartwarming episodes. I myself also cant wait. hope everyone here doing great. Have a happy weekend my loves See you guys later here!:heart: 

I'll have family gathering later on, might not be able to stream live. You guys have fun, I will see you guys tonight. Can't believe we've longed for 1 whole week just for 23 mins of sweet samsam moment. I must be out of my mind. Take care everyone. 

55 minutes ago, greys8 said:

5pm in Korea

4pm here in the Philippines

I'll be here in dis thread waiting for sum updates. I don't think my network connection can handle the livestream.

I m not be able to watch streaming too,so i ll rely on my dearly Samsanizen too :)

1 minute ago, little-star said:

Oh! they changed the format today !! they showed a bit of 33 couple and now they're back to Eric and solar !!!

They want us / fan to watch until the end... Some just watch their preferred couple...

Its all about rating....... :angry:

it's Jota's turn to give Jin Kyung a kiss on the cheek :wub:

Jin Kyung is so brave enough to ask a kiss from Jota :heart:

31 minutes ago, little-star said:

Oh! they changed the format today !! they showed a bit of 33 couple and now they're back to Eric and solar !!!

I hate this!! now we'll have to watch all the couples :/

ooh i don't know about that.. just watch for 15 minutes before it end for our couple segment

Archived