[OFFICIAL] <3Ɛ> Couple ~ Jota & Kim Jin Kyung Thread

SnowApple

photo a1_zpsueanyigo.gif

u asking for a repeat performance of the kiss, jota ?

sorry..... THAT has to take a backseat for now  cuz her mind is somewhere else .....

i LOL at his sudden change of expressions .... so cute!    :lol:

photo 1_zpslsk07faa.gif

he is asking for a kiss, but she unconsciously giving his arm a message ...   :lol:

and he is not feeling it cuz HIS mind is now focusing on HER phone convo ...  :sweatingbullets:

photo 2_zps8pd6kikb.gif

why do i feel that this is NOT the first time u have fallen onto his arms like this, jinkyung-ie...?

just how many times already.... cuz it looks like this is an everyday thing for u both ....    :love:

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really hope they do date/meet in Japan. But it looks like Jota is getting thinner these days?

Today's episode is really sweet. Jota is indeed a nation Son IL. 

And JK's mom is so cool, young and such a fangirl LOL

The part had me curious about is the things omoni and sis in law spilled about JK. Arrgghh.. Can't wait for the sub >.<

Today's episode is :blush:. I really like it when couples meet their inlaws. And I love how Jinkyung keeps on taking pictures of his hubby w. her family, capturing every moment. Esp during Jota's letter part.

@Jhe Jeh thanks for sharing those pics. I wish MArie CLaire would also release HD pics of it esp Jota and Jinkyungs solo shots.

BTW, JOTA IS EXTRA HANDSOME ON TODAY'S EPISODE. EVERYTHING IS ON POINT. and he got really long eyelashes :blush:

bv7RPb1.jpg

Jota & Jinkyung pics in Marie Claire Magazine are only 8 & it's same as those what we saw in We Got Married episode. There's no Interview also. Just those 8 pictures. Marie Claire Mag was released yesterday.

Madtown have sched on 23rd but if Jinkyung went to Japan for filming they can still do it during Madtown's free time just like during Music Core filming. 

Actually i want them to film WGM on ISAC filming so that Jota won't be bored & alone when Lee Geon & Daewon or Wonho/Shownu is not around. Fans always worry for him during ISAC coz he's mostly alone during recording

Edit: Knowing Bros Jinkyung preview

16 minutes ago, little-star said:

From what i know Kang Hodong is on "Knowing Brothers", I hope he brings up jota and tease JK a bit ^^

Yeah, he is. Hopefully, since he is close to him & i wanna see Jinkyung's reaction bcoz you know we never really see JK mention about WGM or Jota outside WGM like Jota did since she does not appear much on variety show/radio show etc, so 'fingers crossed' :D

Rewatching the Episode :

The Mom was basically interviewing Jota it was funny so i wanted to share it with you guys :grin:

JK's Mom: You already knew about her?

JT: yeah, I already knew about her.

JK's Mom: How did you feel about her?

JT: she seemed professional, I only knew her as the model Kim Jinkyung.

JK's Mom: So she wasn't that good as a girl ?

JT: No, No, I thought she was pretty.

JK's Mom: It seems like you dated a lot before ?

JT: No No ^^!

JT: She's the closest to my ideal type.

JK's Mom: what's your ideal type?

JT: someone with a lot of charms.

JK's Mom: so rather than being pretty you prefer someone with a lot of charms?

JT: yeah~

JT: I like her more now.

I feel so happy :blush: Just lurking soompi and find this article about today episode ... !!

What Is Jota And Kim Jin Kyung’s Marital Compatibility According To A Fortune Teller?

What Is Jota And Kim Jin Kyung’s Marital Compatibility According To A Fortune Teller?

It seems that Jota and Kim Jin Kyung are a perfect match!

On August 20’s episode of “We Got Married,” virtual couple Jota of MADTOWN and model Kim Jin Kyung get a visit from Kim Jin Kyung’s mother and sister. While the four of them are all sitting around chatting, her mother surprises the pair by telling them she went to a fortune teller to check their marital compatibility.

we got married 1

“What do you think it will be?” asks her mom. “It’s really shocking!” adds her sister.

we got married 3

Kim Jin Kyung guesses that it’s not bad, and her mom says, “Your relationship fortune right now is the strongest!” She then reveals that the fortune teller said that their children would also have good fortune, which makes Jota laugh shyly.

we got married 4

Kim Jin Kyung’s sister jumps in to add that it was said that if they wanted, they could have five children, and the first would be a girl!

“You’re really meant to be,” says her mother

4 hours ago, flowerpath said:

Jota & Jinkyung pics in Marie Claire Magazine are only 8 & it's same as those what we saw in We Got Married episode. There's no Interview also. Just those 8 pictures. Marie Claire Mag was released yesterday.

Madtown have sched on 23rd but if Jinkyung went to Japan for filming they can still do it during Madtown's free time just like during Music Core filming. 

Actually i want them to film WGM on ISAC filming so that Jota won't be bored & alone when Lee Geon & Daewon or Wonho/Shownu is not around. Fans always worry for him during ISAC coz he's mostly alone during recording

Edit: Knowing Bros Jinkyung preview

@flowerpath I really do want them to shoot on ISAC to... But in the past, byuu couple (sung jae of btob and joy red velvet) didn't really interact even if they both participated on the event... :( 

it was a very warm hearthed ep, JK's family sincerely accepting him as part of their family and Jota sincerely wants to be theirs too...

Jota remembers that her omma loves wine so they go to wine farm. hopefully jota remembers what jk loves too...being hugged  :lol::lol:

Archived