[OFFICIAL] <3Ɛ> Couple ~ Jota & Kim Jin Kyung Thread

SnowApple

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

photo 186rvw_zpsvtdpnae2.gif

when the setting is right,  and the mood is right ... the simplest proposal would leave the girl feeling touched.

jinkyung -ah ...  did u teared up ...  we heard u sniffing ...   

jota sshi ...   u did all the right things to win a girl's heart ... u are indeed  JOTA..!     :love:

7 minutes ago, jj1106 said:

jota sshi ...   u did all the right things to win a girl's heart ... u are indeed  JOTA..!  

All the things he do / did for jinkyung is full of surprises...

They are totally Relationship GOAL.... More to Boyfriend/Girlfriend kind of things......

Love them to death....

9 minutes ago, wackeemarie said:

@Siti Robiah Al Adawiya he did laws of the jungle from what i remember.not sure if he had other shows.

@Nanahady as always,our very busy chingu..thanks for the raw link.have you recovered already?

@jj1106 that scene,JinKyung's hand on Jota's neck/face has got to be 1 of my favorites.It shows how much she's comfortable and at ease she is with him,plus how affectionate was that..

:wub::wub::wub:

yes,  @wackeemarie     that is one of my many fave scenes today  ...  she did not really pushed him away ... but kind of ....  caressed ...  :lol:

Nana ...  were u sick before today ... OR  were u out of oxygen after all the skinships?      :rolleyes:  :lol:

@Nanahady - Oh snap! Thank you so much for the raw! I came back just in time to see it! I was already spazzing just READING what Samsamnizens had posted up, so you can imagine my spazzo level as I watched the raw! I was squawking and squealing so loud in the lounge room that my husband yelled out from the bedroom if I was okay and did something happen. LOL, he asked me 3 times, HAHA. Even though PDnim cut out a lot of their scenes, I'm pretty glad they included them as flashbacks. Today's J&J segment is longer than what they usually have - it's just under 25 minutes this time. I think it's impossible to include all 33 couple's scenes. They must have a lot of great footage (I'm not surprise as these two are just so natural and so real with each other with oozing chemistry) but not enough time to show it all, otherwise they'll have to show it in too many parts and the progress of the couple would feel slow as we watch those parts once a week. I think PDnim try their best to pick out the best scenes for us. Maybe they'll bless us with un-aired scenes in the future.

Drats! Sucks that the babysitting experience will be given to Seho and Cao Lu. Low chance of our 33 couple doing it in the future then. *sad face*

Ohh!! The preview of uri couple looks fun! They are both so damn good at DDR! Dancing on the machine. I love DDR and used to do it a lot when I was younger. They were definitely not on the easy level. They did a hard level and they both are really good! BAhaha, Jota squirming when the goanna/lizard licked the worm from his palm. hehehehe, he's such a girl! Can't wait for subs!

@Nanahady i am always in Samsam trash can or in Samsam heaven after watching the raw episodes.recovering only after watching subbed episodes (although I die while watching it)..hahaha Oxygen tanks are no longer enough for us,right? 

They just keep getting better every single time. I hope Jota's wish (and ours too) that they are in WGM for a long time will come true.

If Jota's like this already early on,I don't know what he'll do for their 100days (200 days,1 year etc) celebration.and will we survive?:wub:

@wackeemarie, I think we need new resolution.. IMMORTAL POTION so we will keep on living n survive Jota fierce attack..

But now i want to see JK doing something surprises to Jota...

Me too already camp in Samsam trash can since the 1 episode n have my own spot... hahahaha....

Only will be crawling out when I'm hungry... hehehehehe...... :D

35 minutes ago, Nanahady said:

No @jj1106, didnt get sick.. Just having hard breathing because of uri Samsam couple..

@wackeemarie, I died few times n keep on dying re-watch them..

Hahahaha.... I will camp in Samsam trash can for tonight... Who will be joining me???.... :grin:

aahhh ... i see ... lets breathe the 478 jinkyung's way then....  :lol:

trash can..? 

nope,  i prefer  to camp in samsam couple's flower garden and play catching ...!    :lol:

photo 186uo2_zps9rc4zvsx.gifphoto 186usv_zpsmm0khltw.gif

how ADORABLE can they be ...  being happy by themselves ...  playing catching ...  :love:

Spoiler

hey  guys,  in the name list, there is a 15yr old member among us.

(cant rmbr who u are, but i crowned u the maknae...)

so .... after tonight's flyboard scene, my mind tends to go the OTHER way ...  LOL ... so is it okay to be pervy or stay saint ..?  :sweatingbullets:

2 minutes ago, wackeemarie said:

i was actually wondering about that ring.i thought it was her couple ring and just switched to different finger.

i just catch a glimpse about the color.. Is she become skinny so her ring fitted more at her middle finger???....

hmmmmmmm........

photo 186tox_zpsqinofadq.gif

a fast learner and a truly amazing sportsman.   to be able to balance with that firm and strong leg ...!   :thumbsup:

photo 186twx_zpsccorodqt.gif

a proud and happy moment for IRON Jota.  doing his best in front of wifey ....  Charanda!    :heart: 

just what is it that u CANNOT do jota yah ...  

Archived