[OFFICIAL] <3Ɛ> Couple ~ Jota & Kim Jin Kyung Thread

SnowApple

16 minutes ago, flowerpath said:

It's from webdrama named 'Yellow'. It was her first acting project i think

Oooohh....thank you, i found it on youtube already after reading your answear, but too bad no engsub:( ....but still, happy to find something new about her (to watch) while waiting next saturday :P

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kiss The Radio ....  these boys ....:lol:  :lol:

did u guys notice that jota is the only one who placed his hands on his partner's (baby HO) waist and kissed,

while the rests of the brothers just placed theirs on the shoulders...      ;)   :lol:

19 hours ago, superfudgechunk said:

You know how when you watched the episode repeatedly and a new thought crossed your mind each time, like things you've never thought of or things you didn't noticed. 

For me, I'm very curious to know what JK was really thinking in these two occasions. Is it PG thoughts? Or M18? :phew:

Hmmm, like what exactly? Hugging? Kissing? Hehe. :P 

Poor Jota got a shock for a moment. :lol: 

These two got all flustered and shy! So cute!

Reveal hidden contents

What exactly will you do well, JK-ah? 

Screen%20Shot%202016-07-25%20at%202.03.5

Another "heart attack" moment for Jota. Poor boy! I wonder what thoughts were running through his mind at that point of time.

Bonus! I just realised after multiple times of watching. I find it super adorable when he said "Shiro!" with that cute and whiny voice! :wub:

The perks of rewatching. You realise things you don't notice during the first few times. So that is why, Samsamnizens, REPLAYING THE EPISODE  IS IMPORTANT! ;) 

i want to know too.

their convo did not add up to my understanding ....  or  ....  should i use my imagination instead instead..?  ;)   :lol:

jota and his cool  stunt at the first throw ... i was expecting to see a larger crowd ... but its alright ... for sure he made it in the news again ...  

http://www.soompi.com/2016/07/25/madtowns-jota-yoon-hyung-bin-star-cool-kiz-block-wrestling-special/

spread the love ...       :thumbsup:

30 minutes ago, nambunny373 said:

Can't wait!! 

Hope everything the best for him :wub::blush: . I know that he will give the best of him , but please be careful n try not to injured your self jota.... your fans and your wife will be sad , if you get hurt :bawling:

I don't even know why I started running a Jota fansite its all hardwork LOL i regret nothing though hehehe

tumblr_oavd9kRn1c1se1phdo1_540.jpg

coz' he is so cute

tumblr_oav16hIqtv1qg7ro1o1_250.giftumblr_oav16hIqtv1qg7ro1o2_250.gif

my favorite ship in Madtown! I like to call it HOTA ~

I'm also into Moota 

LL3Nc1T.gifwBcELcK.gif

So excited for laters~!

tumblr_oav1pwNxaK1se1phdo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_oav1pwNxaK1se1phdo3_1280.jpg

woooooo

ZijP0LY.gifh

sorry for the spam~ thanks to the photographer who took this photo

Gavy NJ talking about Jota skip to 2:22

OMG! OMG! Jota makes you all giddy he just makes you fall in love! tee heee~~:blush:

1 hour ago, takaragenji said:

Lets appreciate JinkYung hot body too :wub::wub:. ..

giphy_zpsjzeaxm2c.gif?t=1469427120

thanks for this info.this vid from myname MV didnt notice it before.. can anyone list all mv that jinkyung act other than b1a4,inguk and heechul

1 hour ago, missEisya said:

thanks for this info.this vid from myname MV didnt notice it before.. can anyone list all mv that jinkyung act other than b1a4,inguk and heechul

from I've been searched  , only from those MV  , she's been stared .. :blush:

Hopefully JK and Jota will paired in another MV project.. #crossfinger

from the article shared by Melly,  "For Mad Town, this gig is also their 1st ever modeling gig!"

well,  there is always a first time for everything ...  Madtown Hwaiting..!

and in terms of  underwear,  it could also mean boxers right...?      

Archived