[OFFICIAL] <3Ɛ> Couple ~ Jota & Kim Jin Kyung Thread

SnowApple

3 minutes ago, jansp00rt said:

“Then should I only wear a bottom too?”

The best comment in the 8 years of we got married history.

I'm done.

Ahhahaha..and for sure that was a very unexpected respond from JK which made even the PD don't dare to do an interview and ask a comment for each of them. Ha ha ha.. Witty JK. :lol:

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How can she talk to his mom so casually? Makes me wonder if they have actually talked often before hahahah

Jota calling his mom shows how loving their family is. His voice when he talk to his mom is so gentle.."mom...I'll give over the phone to Jinkyung "

It reminds me of yeo jin goo..he went to Italy alone for tv program and did the exact same thing. Calling his mother when he was in his pj and ready to sleep. 

8 minutes ago, shinjibvby said:

'우리결혼했어요' 조타, 네티즌들 "제일 진심같아"부터 "분량 좀 늘려줘"

"We got married" Jota, Netizens: "The most serious I think" "Please increase (their parts) a bit more" 

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=022&aid=0003077170

YES! YES! Netizens!!!

Finally!!! thank you netizens....for voicing out our hearts desired 

*sending loves*

28 minutes ago, jansp00rt said:

“Then should I only wear a bottom too?”

The best comment in the 8 years of we got married history.

I'm done.

Bold women FTW! This is what make our Samsam couple so refreshing to watch. They just say what's on their mind, no filter needed! LOL!

16 minutes ago, shinjibvby said:

'우리결혼했어요' 조타, 네티즌들 "제일 진심같아"부터 "분량 좀 늘려줘"

"We got married" Jota, Netizens: "The most serious I think" "Please increase (their parts) a bit more" 

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=022&aid=0003077170

YES! YES! Netizens!!!  yes yes yes yes! 

Netizens, you just made us international fans happy! Push for it! No one would say NO to more footage of Jota and JK! 

After watching the RAW, I just have to say how amazing our couple is in terms of progression. This episode is about them being playful and I love it! :heart::thumbsup:

I always love WGM car scenes, and our Samsam couple is no exception. I love their interactions when they're in the car and was surprised when Jota shout out loud after his aegyo. I find it endearing! And why didn't anyone tell me about the cute satoori banter they had in the car? I'm a sucker for satoori speech, weird I know! Of course, Jota's acting in the ice rink deserves an award! So cute how he act that way so that JK can teach him and have some physical contact with one another. Jota, you so sly. ;)

And the preview...can't wait for next week's episode! Another milestone to be reached! Each episode just keeps getting better and better! :love:

I just realized, Jin Kyung is on the same level age with my students but she seems so mature. I have some female students who already married when they are still in collage (even they got pregnant before they finished the thesis). But none of them act as mature as Jin Kyung. She can truly be whatever position for what Jota wants. If she needs to be a listener, she will do it tenderly. If she has to act cute, she passed it well. If she faces an argument, she will defense with reasonable grounds. If she was invited to be pranketeers, she will play the rule and very competitive. She even never worries how she will looks, (i.e. wearing man clothes to be her outfit). She will angry if she doesn't like a thing, she is not pretended being a nice girl the whole day. just being herself. She is one in a million.

About today episode, when Jin Kyung surprised Jota with skater, I asked to myself, "did she know his feet size?" She always put effort in everything. Like a poster in the car, home design, and look how amazing their fitting room. All of the stuff arranged very neatly but in unique way. The dresses, the shoes, hat, her photos on the wall, Jota's side which there is still empty space. Preparing food (previous episode) and now she drew something on the skater. Jota only gave her a ring on their second meeting, but in next next meeting...she gave all she want to show in this marriage life. We didn't know how busy she was, probably she is not as busy as Jota so she had time to did all that thing, but everytime I search an article about her on naver, she got more tagged than Jota. Every product that she promoted became trend like she ever said to Jota. Young women who wears her product will give reviews about it. About five articles out about her and the product everyday. Even 23 years old CF already in remake of filming after the owner realized how popular JK after she joined WGM. They changed the concept into mature Jin Kyung.

Back to the episode, I am enough with bikini scenes...lol. But one think made me in awe, how Jin Kyung aware of Jota opinion. She just can pack and wear what her stylish suggested to her but she asked Jota opinion first. She is a model, exposing her skin is not a big deal for her. But as a wife, she still needs husband opinion and approval. Don't you think she is mature enough in this way? How lucky Jota to have her.

Today car scenes showed us how they usually act when there is only two of them. Jota teased Jin Kyung with some request that need to do skinship. And look at the way she held Jota's hand after she was pretended broke his fingers...she just touch and massage them naturally. And Jota looks so comfortable with this skinship just like they already did in many times. In the car, I found Jota progressing by less of smiling and brush. He managed himself better day by day.

In the rest area, Jin Kyung... I love you. You did everything he asks you. If Jota in her shoes, he will not passed the test in one go. But, their second battle, why do I feel like watching running man? lol. 

In the ice rink, me anticipated romantic scenes... and acting Jota expected will have so many skinship...but ended with fire in the ice? lol. All the ice rink should be melted by Jin Kyung anger. Glad to see their Gala Show, Jin Kyung totally knew the whole Madtown song and Jota's move. My fangirling will continue after the subs out :) 

Good to know Korean netizens are realizing how cool these 2 are! I have always liked pairings with the least background information, so we can get to know them better. I went from not knowing both of them at all, to totally loving them both the most on WGM now.

May JK pretty please go and meet his parents herself? I think she is capable of doing that. And then bring them along somewhere to surprise Jota. For me that would be different and perfect!

I really think and hope that they add more screen time for the 33 couple. Their views has been consistently the highest, specially on YouTube. They have always been trending too. That only means there are a lot of people who loves them. :blush: I think it's unfair that they give more screen time to the other couple than to them.  :angry: I they they should just make their screen times equal so that there will be no disappointed comments from fans regarding their screen times. :confused:

Ah no wonder why this episode feels so short :D These two were energized batteries! Its like the two were away from each other for a long time and do as much activities as they can for the time they spent away from each other kind of feeling I get :wub: which is a totally good feeling between couples right? XD

Omo!!!!!!!! Jota touched Jin Kyungs arm at around minute 14:30 uri Jota is so comfortable with Jin Kyung xD haha your shoulder is gonna feel lonesome Jota! :D Hahaha even at episode 9 I was surprised that the BILs commented on the fact that Jota always touches his shoulders instead of touching our goddess Jinkyung its like they read this thread! (I remember one of uri samsamizens comment about it as well)

The picture of kid Jin Kyung is so cute! She grew up so well x) (Omo I feel like a mom even though we born same year) her smile is as big as her smile right now with her nampyeon :wub:

That is a lot of views for only a few hours. :grin:. this proves that they are really popular and getting a lot of love!! haha. . and a lot of people love that Bikini choosing scene!! I think this one has the highest views in ALL of the videos of the three couples since .   I hope PD sees this and give us more 33 couple screen time!!

13702491_897762903684485_504068033_o.png

Updated list (I'm skipping the duplicates)

We're making a SamSam couple checklist lets add more as we go and hopefully we can tick all the boxes! quote or mention me with what you want SamSam couple to do! 

:heart:SAMSAM COUPLE WE GOT MARRIED CHECKLIST:heart:

1. Housewarming - with Jin kyung's model friends & Madtown-in-laws @MrsSoJiSub

2. Wedding / Couples photoshoot @shinjibvby

3. Visit Jin Kyung's work! @shinjibvby

4. Honeymoon Overseas @superfudgechunk (original post)

5. Amusement Park Dates @AnaeBabo (original post)

6. Jinkyung visiting Jota in CKOTB for wrestling & judo @AnaeBabo(original post I'm so with you here!) 

7. Meet the Parents @AnaeBabo  (original post Jin Kyung's fangirl mom is a must!)

8. Snorkeling date (preferably at night time & overseas) @MrsSoJiSub(original post)

9. Another cooking session  @MrsSoJiSub(original post preferably in a tight space...)

10. Visiting their Schools @blumen77 {link}

11. Playing with kids @blumen77 {link}

12. DIY Furniture @blumen77 {link}

13. My husband does my make-up challenge! @AnaeBabo {link}

14. Meet Jota's bromance squad (Seo Kang Joon/Hak Jin/Kangnam) @AnaeBabo {link}

15. Dance/Samba lessons @mellynarifqi {link}

16. Extreme sports; bungee jump/sky diving @superfudgechunk {link}

17. Vapp appearance together @superfudgechunk {link}

18. Fashion appearance together "highlight of the show" @fizumu {link}

19. Lock in a room without camera and crew audio is enough @cr1ms0n {link}

20. Lock in a room with cameras but no crews (jota's sleeping habit of turning 180 degrees) @khairunni {link}

21. MV starring them/ Make their own MV with them together and they could make a duet too @MrsSoJiSub {link}

--------

The updated list guys! i think we can cross off something already!!!! Room without crew? but there's a camera WOW!!! guys!

12 hours ago, kazu-id said:

So..since jota wanted to wear his bottom only..Jinkyung said I will wear only my bottom too :D:D he can't win over her lol 

JK-ssi...his mind is already blown:blink: from sooo much imagination while you were teasing him by placing the bikinis on top of your covered body...

saying this will kill him. :dizzy::lol:

Guest cr1mson
12 hours ago, jansp00rt said:

Emptiness song is so match with their ice skate scene!!! Patiently waiting for eng subs! :wub:

@mellynarifqi Yea me too!!! i'm repeat like a hundred time that part :w00t::w00t:

Yep. Should be awesome if JK & her models friends can cover the Emptiness choreo  LOL

Woah ultra fast once again with the subs!

I really liked in the beginning how he said she would still be pretty bare faced. She did not want him to see her bare faced. What is it with woman and their fear of no make up? But he looked down when he said it hehe shy guy! Not sure if she even heard it..

Jota is all about giving and taking though. However i think he needs to be carefull with JK since she prefers to win fair and square. Also i think i would not have been a problem if Jota told her that he can skate a bit. They could have practiced more on the dancing, and there would be plenty off skinship too. But Jota wanted her to feel like she was totally leading him, since this is her favorite sport and i think that was sweet.also! Also a win-win situation. He just wanted her to hold his hands plenty of times!

Archived