[OFFICIAL] <3Ɛ> Couple ~ Jota & Kim Jin Kyung Thread

SnowApple

52 minutes ago, Sk00p said:

Yes that is exactly what they did :P

So Jota shooting some wrestling at CKOTB... Hope he can handle it. It does help that Jota knows judo. Wrestling requires more groundwork control. But im sure Kang Ho Dong can give him some tips.

Actually as a Judo player Jota has more of an advantage than Kang Ho Dong who is a traditional Korean wrestler, they don't do submission moves in Sirreum. Jota has won several times in Judo with his arm lock.

Basically, the rules in Judo changed after Jota stopped playing Judo, before you can attack the legs but now you can't it was established to distinguish between judo and wrestling.

I remember the episode where he said he used "Maraeobeochigi" (spining shoulder throw?) he likes using this skill because its a combo after he uses this he can grab the legs and attack. 

The one who has the biggest advantage is maybe Lee Jae Hoon who is jujitsu practitioner.

sorry I got into Judo a lot ever since Jota~ :blush:

--- edit ---

amazing submission move by Jota in the semi-finals 

GiPsMUv.gif

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, shinjibvby said:

Actually as a Judo player Jota has more of an advantage than Kang Ho Dong who is a traditional Korean wrestler, they don't do submission moves in Sirreum. Jota has won several times in Judo with his arm lock.

Basically, the rules in Judo changed after Jota stopped playing Judo, before you can attack the legs but now you can't it was established to distinguish between judo and wrestling.

I remember the episode where he said he used "Maraeobeochigi" (spining shoulder throw?) he likes using this skill because its a combo after he uses this he can grab the legs and attack. 

The one who has the biggest advantage is maybe Lee Jae Hoon who is jujitsu practitioner.

sorry I got into Judo a lot ever since Jota~ :blush:

You're like a Judo master over here at Samsam Land. It is always helpful to have people with different knowledge here so we can help each other. :thumbsup:

A bit OT, but Lee Jae Yoon doing his moves in CKOTB... :love:

@Nanahady @shinjibvby - Thanks for the video of their performance! Is it just me? My ears? I can still hear Jota sing his part. I think they left his part in (his audio) and Lee Geon and Ho sing over it / with it. I'm pretty sure I hear Jota's voice, along with Lee Geon and Ho's when they sing his part. I think that's great that they still include him in the performance even tho he is not physically with them. That's so sweet of them. They have such a tight brotherhood bond. Madtown fighting!

OH OH! what is this!!! is that t-shirt... and ode to Jota, when she drew Jota as a surfer boy in waves, HEART ARROW EMOTICON!!!! its been a while since they filmed WGM, last filming that we know of was in June 28...:rolleyes:

x1x65HM.png

I'm dead!

32 minutes ago, shinjibvby said:

OH OH! what is this!!! is that t-shirt... and ode to Jota, when she drew Jota as a surfer boy in waves, HEART ARROW EMOTICON!!!! its been a while since they filmed WGM, last filming that we know of was in June 28...:rolleyes:

I'm dead!

Its from japanese brand i believe, it hás black version as well https://www.instagram.com/kkw_official/

May be KJ should buy 1 tee for Jota lol

was watching the Arirang Super Kpop -    WOW .... the boys sound sooo good LIVE.  WOW..!  :thumbsup:

cant help noticing jota's small gestures ....  LOL

photo 17c2ww_zpsovxsjswb.gif

and here i thought he's going to dance to OMGT...  but guy just wanted to flex that stiff body ...  LOL

photo 17c2na_zps691ws0ra.gif

and this part was when he sang  "oh god...."   

jota's small hand gesture looks cute compared to the energetic DW ... i guess he is just tired ... poor you

*take care jota... and BILs too.. * 

@shinjibvby - i ended up saving all of jota's judo clips even tho i get overwhelm by those arm twistings, body slammings etc etc...    :fearful:

his determination to win and showing sportsmanship deserves a standing ovation ... EVERYTIME ...  

yesterday, i had time to watch a talent show, and the hosts keep telling the contestants ... 'charanda"

u know u have the jota effect, when you smile/giggle each time u heard that ONE SINGLE word..!    :blush: 

1 minute ago, jj1106 said:

@shinjibvby - i ended up saving all of jota's judo clips even tho i get overwhelm by those arm twistings, body slammings etc etc...    :fearful:

his determination to win and showing sportsmanship deserves a standing ovation ... EVERYTIME ...  

yesterday, i had time to watch a talent show, and the hosts keep telling the contestants ... 'charanda"

u know u have the jota effect, when you smile/giggle each time u heard that ONE SINGLE word..!    :blush: 

Not just that.. When you hear the word 'Johta'..... hehehehe....

Or when you read or saw the word 'Destiny'........

Jota effect.... :grin:

true, Nana.  LOL

i am very sure i've heard those words before,  but at that time those are just mere words ... did not leave any impact to me in anyway ...

but now ....  those very same words, make me smile/giggle ...   :blush:    

7 hours ago, veemarlia said:

I tried to translate it, but it's hard since korean or english are not my first language. So, only this pharagraph I got :(

WGM PD :

“I am thinking who will be the good match for JK. JK's ideal type is just like other girls nowadays. Physically tall, single eyelid, has a muscle, and good sense of wearing clothes, then someone who has a sense of humor inside. But it’s not interesting if I match her with a person that exactly the same with her ideal type. Jota isn’t really a humorous person but he has many good points. After I  met JT once, my heart changed. I think his pleasant and good impression face appeal to woman around age 3-40.”

also tks @khairunni - for earlier article.

i've read once abt jota's ideal type, but nvr knew abt jinkyung's.

jota matches everything, but less on the humorous side eh.... *hmm... did PDnim know abt elsa too.. hehehe?*   

but its fine with us samsamnizens.....

at the end of the day,  he still makes her smile/giggle/blush/lol/tingling feeling and many more ... and for that we THANK U, PDnim...

On 7/10/2016 at 9:58 PM, Sk00p said:

@bearlove  Thx for the guidelines! Managed to make it. My id is: sk88p

On 7/10/2016 at 9:35 PM, tina222999 said:

Sorry I'm new to this line thing..hehehe when I checked my profile it say's id not set.:sweatingbullets: now it's done:)

id: tina222999

@bearlove thanks a lot!:wub:

Already added you the group please approve of the invite request i gave you :)

3 minutes ago, jj1106 said:

also tks @khairunni - for earlier article.

i've read once abt jota's ideal type, but nvr knew abt jinkyung's.

jota matches everything, but less on the humorous side eh.... *hmm... did PDnim know abt elsa too.. hehehe?*   

but its fine with us samsamnizens.....

at the end of the day,  he still makes her smile/giggle/blush/lol/tingling feeling and many more ... and for that we THANK U, PDnim...

Jota here totally different from Madtown Jota... Like he suddenly found his old self while with Jinkyung..

Samsamnizen truly felt thankful to PD-nim for pairing uri baby Jota with Jinkyung...

Gomawo Pd-nim....

tks for the links, Melly!

its past my bedtime but here i am LOLing at the guys attempt to do aegyo.....

LOL some more...

and i think i've said before that i LIKE this unnie ...  she's  so outgoing, so sporting, so much FUN ...!

cant wait for jota to meet her....    :lol:

SYAT .. prev day!  

I made my first gif and it's not even about Jota! =T

I just wanted to point out how cute Ho was in the Show Champion performance. He had bent down to do the pounding chest choreography with the rest of the group and halfway realises "oh wait, I'm singing Jota's part" and coolly straightens up. Cute.

iwZDHWo.gif

P.S I love Ho's suspenders & long cardigan concept. I like wearing long cardigans myself. 

Haloooo guysss, I'm newbie fans of Jota n Jinkyung couple our 33couple :wub::wub: 

First I don't who is Jota,, I see him, when I'm curious of the couple who replace bbyu couple. and then when I see them, they are soo cutee. Jota is shy muscle man, behind those body, he has such girl heart hahahaha. 

He lack experience making relationship with the girl , since from he was kid , he was only got into sport, schooling where all only boys hehehehe. So I does make sense, why he is soo shy when he express his feelings towards girl. And then after watched him in cool kiz on the block, I'm soo touched by his story, his effort, his passion,in Judo... damn this guy, :P had everything in ideal man!! such husband material too when he can cook!! #pleasetellmewhathecannotdo . Thats why I'm becoming his fan

About Jinkyung , there is no a lot news about her, but when I see her in Heechul video and Seo In Guk video, this girl is really charming. even though she is such young model, but I think her act is on point. :thumbsup:

Hopefully we will support our Jongjin Couple aka 33couple for the next WGM. BEcause we know that everytime I watched the episodes we'll see sparks in their eyes when they are making contact. esp Jota. such babo wife.. he is really likes jinkyung :wub:

I just check jinkyung IG and find annoying af comment. like girl, whats wrong about telling people about healthy food. its good that she is model  but she prefer to eat health food since she model. like this girl should maintain her weight , because we kind know what world model kind now. :angry: 

CnS6h-SUIAE7b4I.jpg

31 minutes ago, takaragenji said:

Haloooo guysss, I'm newbie fans of Jota n Jinkyung couple our 33couple :wub::wub: 

First I don't who is Jota,, I see him, when I'm curious of the couple who replace bbyu couple. and then when I see them, they are soo cutee. Jota is shy muscle man, behind those body, he has such girl heart hahahaha. 

He lack experience making relationship with the girl , since from he was kid , he was only got into sport, schooling where all only boys hehehehe. So I does make sense, why he is soo shy when he express his feelings towards girl. And then after watched him in cool kiz on the block, I'm soo touched by his story, his effort, his passion,in Judo... damn this guy, :P had everything in ideal man!! such husband material too when he can cook!! #pleasetellmewhathecannotdo . Thats why I'm becoming his fan

About Jinkyung , there is no a lot news about her, but when I see her in Heechul video and Seo In Guk video, this girl is really charming. even though she is such young model, but I think her act is on point. :thumbsup:

Hopefully we will support our Jongjin Couple aka 33couple for the next WGM. BEcause we know that everytime I watched the episodes we'll see sparks in their eyes when they are making contact. esp Jota. such babo wife.. he is really likes jinkyung :wub:

I just check jinkyung IG and find annoying af comment. like girl, whats wrong about telling people about healthy food. its good that she is model  but she prefer to eat health food since she model. like this girl should maintain her weight , because we kind know what world model kind now. :angry: 

WELCOME TO SAMSAMNIZEN WONDERLAND!! 

giphy.gif

Spoiler

It's so rude to say things like that.Well sometimes when fans asking her about ring and 'why don't you post selfie together'  I find it really annoying. /sigh/

57 minutes ago, nambunny373 said:

WELCOME TO SAMSAMNIZEN WONDERLAND!! 

giphy.gif

Reveal hidden contents

It's so rude to say things like that.Well sometimes when fans asking her about ring and 'why don't you post selfie together'  I find it really annoying. /sigh/

tumblr_m3ykdkwBUE1r76ued.gif

Archived