[OFFICIAL] <3Ɛ> Couple ~ Jota & Kim Jin Kyung Thread

SnowApple

@jansp00rt same thing with EXID, they were about to disband after trying for 3 years without much success, you just need that one moment to become famous, in their case it was Hani's fancam that people knew about how talented and awesome their songs are.

I believe Madtown can do it too! it will be their 2nd anniversary on October! and now they've been gradually getting known thanks to Jota~ I believe in them! I really wish they can go to Running Man that really helps to get known~

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, shinjibvby said:

@khairunni thanks for sharing the article! I absolutely love it.

thank you everyone for liking my gifs~ & congratulations everyone for 100th page, and I just want to say this thread is amazing!

I'm from the philippines but I've been living in China for a long time now and i'm in my mid 20s and I absolutely adore Jota! My mom is a big Jota and samsam couple fan too and she's 52 or something...

tired jota~  poor baby~

whoever casted Jota and Jin Kyung, i just like to say I LOVE YOU from the bottom of my heart, clearly we can see here that WGM PDs don't want any big ent. companies, they actually got a couple base on chemistry... to be on a show to be honest all you need is power in Korea... it's very hard for small companies to get their stars on show. Jota auditioned for CKOTB and he got casted for WGM, this feat is amazing I'm constantly on Madtowns official fan cafe and their members are going up rapidly! I'm really happy! lets go for the top slowly!

May u share wth us what is the article about ? Especially the parts @khairunni couldnt get it...? Mianhe....i m asking too much,cos every single word about samsam is priceless for me :sweatingbullets: Thank you in advance...:wub:

6 hours ago, kazu-id said:

I just watched Madtown's arirang radio and my heart melted hearing jota's confession. 

Q: how is marriage life? Do you like it?

JT: yes of course...marriage life is good and I'm happy. 

Q: do you miss her?

JT: I do miss her....I miss her even when she is right next to me (yeoppe isseumyeon bogosipoyo....the dj didn't translate this part) 

Cheesiest line ever by our Jota! But, don't we all love his confession! :wub:

7 hours ago, khairunni said:

I think there was an earthquake in this thread because of one Jota's video and Jin kyung sexy photoshoot. Samsamnizens really need to survey your age band, lol. I don't want to warn about underage, but overage need more calm your heart down because you can think everything, lol.

I know i am late but congratulation samsamnizens for having passed 100 pages. You are all jjaang!!

There were so many thing I wanted to share about the last episode, but I just have few time before going back to real life. So, just found it on naver, the article about the interview of WGM PD about 33 couple because they are the most popular now, even they are so young to get married in their early 20s. 

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=108&aid=0002540064

The PD gave the reason why they match these idol vs model. I just can get few translations that I could understand. 

- Kim Jin Kyung bring the freshness in between the enthusiasm of people to idols. Her habit in healthy life would give the show more interesting.

- They didn't help Jota to meet his ideal type 100%, but in pairing with Jin Kyung gave him unexpected fun in marriage life.

- Jota fortunately is also as tall guy who match Jin Kyung height perfectly. He will be loved by 3 to 40 years old women... ?? Lol.

- Even they are young, but they took the show with their real feelings.

- May be if I choose older couple would be better, but can they do it sincere? 

-- hands up.. its hard to understand well, lol --

Please do not believe all those translations above, I just tried with google translation :D sorry if i did mistranslating 

Hope talented samsamnizens could help us with the better meanings ;)

*whisper... I am in the middle of 30 age band* lol.

this words " but overage need more calm your heart down because you can think everything, lol. " ..... hahahaha...it's good to be overage ...

5 hours ago, jansp00rt said:

I'm sorry if this is off of topic, but i remember when the first time i'm watching girls day in random show (i dont remember the name of the show, it's totally random and not popular show, and i dont know why i have to click that in YT), they're just debut with the first line member. After a while, i read a news about some member left the group, and they're will added new member. It turns out when i'm watching wgm jjongah i realize that yura is from the group that i'm watching before. When i'm stan for jjongah, i read in the forum about girls day, how their group is less known but the public, their first win in music show is takes a long time from their debut time, and come from small company. But now in their 6 years of debut, their group is popular and every member is known by the public, with a lot of activities.

I believe that madtown can do that too. Their hardwork will definitely pay off. I just hope with JT appear in many show can makes madtown to be known. I really love JT thanks to him too cause he makes me know about madtown and JT definitely my first list bias, but i hope another member can do it too together. Especially when they're appear in the last episode, they're such a bae, i love them :heart:

Sorry again, off of topic, but i just like to share my thoughts to you all.

owh...OMG ... OMG ... @jansp00rt... yesterday I hang out with my sister and I tell her the same story ... when I read this it's like someone has overhear our conversation hahahahaha

20 minutes ago, shinjibvby said:

@mellynarifqi I'm not in the level of translating korean, I can understand it a little T.T sorry

GOOD MORNING SAMSAMNEZENS! Look at our beautiful 33 couple, *dies from the visual impact*

5Mn0AAO.png

can you believe they chose each other's clothes too~

interesting... in here jota looks skinny ...xixixi...cause sometime he looks sooooo  " bbbuffff " xixixi...but that's OK jota , Noona still love you hahaha

16 minutes ago, superfudgechunk said:

Cheesiest line ever by our Jota! But, don't we all love his confession! :wub:

Omoooooo.... " I miss her even when she is right next to me " ???? :phew:

24 minutes ago, nambunny373 said:

OMGOMGOMGOMG OMOMOMOMOMO! YESYESYES!! *does cartwheels around the office*

2016 is being so good to me so far! First all these great dramas came out. Signal being my favourite so far, which I forgot to mention Jota watched and Ho saw a random episode with him, liked it and decided to watch from Episode 1. (Highly recommended guys!) Jota has such good taste. Not only in books but in dramas too! Oops, I got sidetracked. As soon as I type 'Jota', I start rambling on about Jota. Lol. Then .. I discover JOTA! and fell in love with him and everything about him and watched everything of his. Then .. WGM pair him with the best partner ever. Jin and Jota bring so much joy into my life. AND NOW! This news about my old favourite WGM couple reuniting!! It's just TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE! What did I do to deserve all this?!

:bawling: crying from happiness

8 hours ago, kazu-id said:

I just watched Madtown's arirang radio and my heart melted hearing jota's confession. 

Q: how is marriage life? Do you like it?

JT: yes of course...marriage life is good and I'm happy. 

Q: do you miss her?

JT: I do miss her....I miss her even when she is right next to me (yeoppe isseumyeon bogosipoyo....the dj didn't translate this part) 

Thats so sweet of Jota ..

15 hours ago, khairunni said:

I

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=108&aid=0002540064

The PD gave the reason why they match these idol vs model. I just can get few translations that I could understand. 

- Kim Jin Kyung bring the freshness in between the enthusiasm of people to idols. Her habit in healthy life would give the show more interesting.

- They didn't help Jota to meet his ideal type 100%, but in pairing with Jin Kyung gave him unexpected fun in marriage life.

- Jota fortunately is also as tall guy who match Jin Kyung height perfectly. He will be loved by 3 to 40 years old women... ?? Lol.

- Even they are young, but they took the show with their real feelings.

- May be if I choose older couple would be better, but can they do it sincere? 

-- hands up.. its hard to understand well, lol --

I tried to translate it, but it's hard since korean or english are not my first language. So, only this pharagraph I got :(

WGM PD :

“I am thinking who will be the good match for JK. JK's ideal type is just like other girls nowadays. Physically tall, single eyelid, has a muscle, and good sense of wearing clothes, then someone who has a sense of humor inside. But it’s not interesting if I match her with a person that exactly the same with her ideal type. Jota isn’t really a humorous person but he has many good points. After I  met JT once, my heart changed. I think his pleasant and good impression face appeal to woman around age 3-40.”

26 minutes ago, veemarlia said:

I tried to translate it, but it's hard since korean or english are not my first language. So, only this pharagraph I got :(

WGM PD :

“I am thinking who will be the good match for JK. JK's ideal type is just like other girls nowadays. Physically tall, single eyelid, has a muscle, and good sense of wearing clothes, then someone who has a sense of humor inside. But it’s not interesting if I match her with a person that exactly the same with her ideal type. Jota isn’t really a humorous person but he has many good points. After I  met JT once, my heart changed. I think his pleasant and good impression face appeal to woman around age 3-40.”

thank you @veemarlia...:)

and thank you PD-nim... for following ur heart so this match from heaven finally met.... :wub::wub:

Gif set from me, before my kids realized their mother lives on her own world. My husband even took them to the playground right after he saw me giggling in front of my laptop every Saturday. He learnt from Jjongah season, he knows what should he does every Saturday (when we are not going anywhere). So for those who find your partner looking weird to you, don't worry, they will get used to with your craziness, lol.

Jin Kyung shows how intense she watch Jota's performance

sC9guz7kteMO4.gif

Spoiler

First impression and her priceless reaction:

6duSVtZ.gif

But, the above scenes come from this thing:

bQzkMQn.gif

Look at HO and Buffy who read the instruction from the PD, Buffy looks serious when he read until he realized that they should call her sister in law, lol

And its now turn to Jin Kyung read the directions :D

u4dTksf.gif

Idk in this scene they were shaking hand or holding hand, I just believed that they were holding hand

qonzN2K.gif

53 minutes ago, khairunni said:

Idk in this scene they were shaking hand or holding hand, I just believed that they were holding hand

qonzN2K.gif

From my point of view.

Jota was clapping --> JK was touching his shoulder --> Jota got her hand --> held it with both hands and then shaking shaking ( you know ) --> hugged her.

18 minutes ago, jillbeo said:

From my point of view.

Jota was clapping --> JK was touching his shoulder --> Jota got her hand --> held it with both hands and then shaking shaking ( you know ) --> hugged her.

@khairunni @jillbeo

Haha, it was how I described the scene in my head too! Jota was "shaking shaking" her hands, with both his hands clasped around hers. @jillbeo, I think Samsamnizens should understand what we meant cos we've watched him countless times. ;)

160713 MADTOWN (매드타운) - Emptiness (빈칸) @ 쇼챔피언 Show Champion

Jota’s not with them, he has a filming for CKOTB, Lee Geon and H.O took over his parts! everyone did a great job! really cool performance!

finally he is filming for CKOTB wrestling!!! then Judo next I'm really excited!! I bet he will be so tired! take care of yourself Jota! hoping for no injuries!

28 minutes ago, superfudgechunk said:

@khairunni @jillbeo

Haha, it was how I described the scene in my head too! Jota was "shaking shaking" her hands, with both his hands clasped around hers. @jillbeo, I think Samsamnizens should understand what we meant cos we've watched him countless times. ;)

Totally understand it... hehehehe... Me too.. described the same as yours.. "Shaking shaking" :tounge_wink:

Madtown boys today in white but without Jota.. He has personal schedule...

And since today is Wednesday.. Maybe he has CKOTB shooting... but who knows... :grin:

21 minutes ago, superfudgechunk said:

@khairunni @jillbeo

Yes that is exactly what they did :P

So Jota shooting some wrestling at CKOTB... Hope he can handle it. It does help that Jota knows judo. Wrestling requires more groundwork control. But im sure Kang Ho Dong can give him some tips.

Archived