[OFFICIAL] <3Ɛ> Couple ~ Jota & Kim Jin Kyung Thread

SnowApple

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I noticed Jin's reaction to Monsta X Joo Heon's aegyo is very different to her husband's aegyo.

Here, she is shocked and she cannot believe what she just heard and saw, lol.
1Q0xVHC.jpg

But when her husband does it ..

IZ9vDF2.jpg

SHE LOVES IT SO MUCH! AWW AWWW AWWWWWW !!!

2 hours ago, ReallyJota said:

OMFG!!! I almost choke. I bet Jota will have nose bleed. LOL 
He will hide under the ground coz the wall wont be enough for him to hide. HAHAHAHHAHAH

Hahahaha , he was using his swimming pants as cover in the 10th episode. lil

1 hour ago, aexoo said:

Hoaaaaa......that pic cinchaaaa...somthing.

I dont really understand about model career, but like an artist they could choose a role that suitable for them, and also reject role that maybe contain some scene that they dislike. And for most A list actress, they really cautious about naked scene, or bed scene, or any of that sircumstance. How about model career? I mean she is gorgeous on that pic, that is an art absolutely. But  how is her  image actually? As a model? Is it really usual for a model to do that? 

Hopefully jinjyung really only walk on flowery path, both on career also love :blush::blush::blush:

Being a model, the goal is to fit any concept, any collection, any runway , any designer, any product - as many as they could....  it equals to professional and talented model.

Victoria Secret show is considered the "dream show" for every model life, when you can become an Angel in this show , you are definitely an ANGEL everywhere. M.Kerr, Coco Rochas, Heidi Klum ....

1 hour ago, fizumu said:

I've been to a fashion show backstage when I was in Singapore accompanying my friend who is one of the event crew during that show. In my observation mostly all the female model doesn't wear their bra, during changing their clothes for the second outfit, they just simply take their clothes backstage with a lot of men and women roaming around. I guess it take some courage to do that.

They actually don't have time to be shy, they have to change in the fastest way, wear make up and then be marvelous in runway in 5 minutes later --- rush rushhh

28 minutes ago, Nanahady said:

Madtown at Arirang Radio.. and tune to minute 22.30... you will find something interesting there..

Yeah, even DJ Sam feels lil jealous about Jota and JinKyung because Jota says he misses her right ? hahahhaa

3 minutes ago, blumen77 said:

Emm...but why did the DJ said he don't like it! :sweatingbullets:

Because Jota is really into JK ( happy, say lots of nice things , misses her ..) , and it makes lonely heart feel so saddddd. Its just a joke.

1 minute ago, Nanahady said:

He mean.. he kind of jealous of Jota.. Daewon too said something to Jota.. His member jealous of him too...

Somehow I don't like those reaction :sweatingbullets::P

3 minutes ago, jillbeo said:

Because Jota is really into JK ( happy, say lots of nice things , misses her ..) , and it makes lonely heart feel so saddddd. Its just a joke.

Ha ha alright! :lol:

This part cracks me up.

FgytLee.jpg

I know in general, Jota doesn't care about his eating image, but seriously Jota, why in front of your wife? It's okay to finish that in two bites rather than one, dearest Jota. LOL. At least it shows he's loving her food.

6 minutes ago, blumen77 said:

@Nanahady

another interesting part on the video that you shared is on minutes 44.00. He he. He is kinda reserved to say I love you to his fan, since he is a married man. Hahaha. :lol:

Yup.. that one too... hehehehe.....  after WGM topic been brought up.. Jota start to talk a little bit..

1 minute ago, Nanahady said:

Yup.. that one too... hehehehe.....  after WGM topic been brought up.. Jota start to talk a little bit..

Ha ha ha, as far as I understand the DJ said, JT seems to be cautious because he just married. Ha ha, And one of the member said oh ya! That's true! Ha ha. JT is a loyal man. Sang Namja!

36 minutes ago, linja said:

This part cracks me up.

I know in general, Jota doesn't care about his eating image, but seriously Jota, why in front of your wife? It's okay to finish that in two bites rather than one, dearest Jota. LOL. At least it shows he's loving her food.

This is one of the "small and subtle" scene which I like. Jota was really being himself, he didn't see the need to eat properly in front of her. But like you said, it shows so much how much he's enjoying the food!

59 minutes ago, linja said:

Hahahaha, and his face .. omg, can't help laughing, that spring roll is really big..

Wow you guys are really hawks!
That interview though <3  Even if its not a real marriage, you still feel some kind of obligation and loyalty towards your partner. Jota already reached that point a long time ago, but its still nice to get a reminder. Same with the backhug regarding the MV.
I totally believed him when he said he was feeling uncomfortable. Guess now its even effecting the fans too haha.

And yes JK's reaction to Jota's cuteness, was everything! She got excited, had trouble hiding it. But then again who would? What he said just simply was cute! And it totally overshadowed by what that member from Monsta X was doing..

TY linaj again for the JK Touch Counter.. its always a delight :lol:

@shinjibvby And you know what else I like about this scene? JK face! She doesn't look surprised or turned off. In fact, her facial expression is of someone who has been watching her husband eat all the time and is used to it. And her soft and gentle voice when she asked him, and him nodding his head. There's a certain level of adoration and love there. :wub:

That second photograph with JunKyung and the flowers is gorgeous *runs to make an icon out of it* I really enjoy seeing pictures of Jun's editorials and watching vids of her on the runway or doing Esteem/modeling events. She's seems so happy and you can tell that she really enjoys her work (if you've watched her cycle of KNTM you'll know she's been wanting this career of a model since like middle and has worked hard and sacrificed/trained for it.

The ep where they follow her and her lunch is so tiny compared to her friends or she rushes to her mom's store after school to try clothes/shoes and practice her walk was brief but touch to see her working hard to achieve her goals) I'm proud that she gets such versatile work in her editorials (she can do innocent virginal girl to sexy vixen and avant grade couture and everything in between). I don't think it's right to judge or shame her because her work (in the mist of displaying clothes, langire, make up, jewelry, etc) requires her to show off her body or even pose in underwear and bra or even naked.

Modeling is a very tough career. You're basically a living breathing mannequin (we've all seen how thin mannequins are and how are they are to be seen but not seen because your attend should be on the clothes etc more than them) and it's hard to maintain the body to fit those sizes to display the clothes, the confidence to attract eyes and show the personality of the clothes but not too much so that it becomes a distraction into you and not it, and boy is it rough on the body and sleep (it takes hours to do a shoot, during fashion week you run from one runway to another having just a few seconds to change, make up, hair line up, etc) and boy can it do a number on ones self esteem of you let it (casting calls can be the worse, you're career comes to a stand still once you're over 25-27, and gain just a bit a of weight between fitting and a show and designers lose it on you because they built the clothes around you and now what, yup extreme weight lost. Also my gods how the general public judges you. You have to have a strong sense of self, will, and backbone for it). I really respect (some not all) idiols, models, actors, actresses, singers, etc whose careers are with the entertainment industry and public eye. It's tough, so tough to be watched and judged almost every minute of everyday.

Like your life is your own but not really because you got all these eyes on you and one misstep (small or big, real or imagined) the fans who declared they loved you and would always be there are gone. Also the competition to stay relevant, noticed and liked/loved and working. Holy Molly, everyday the industry is coming out with someone new...it's a marvel of dedication and continuous hardwork to gain and keep public interest (Big Bang for 10 years now, wow). It's especially 100 times challenging and grueling for women (along with people of color, LGBTQ community, the disabled) in these industries). I respect and enjoy both Jota and Jin for doing their jobs very well, achieving their dreams, and continuing to excell/stay relevant in fields that is all too easy/quick to fade out. I can't really think of a photoshoot, MV, or show that would have me loosing respect for them or find them impure and questioning their morals and such. Ugh, did I ruin the mood again? 

*tries to bring back the carefree fangirling*

i chocked on air when I saw the oh so hot and literally wet, hair tossing Jota!! I made a inhumane noise that my boyfriend wanted to know "what...what are you looking at? I want to see" and immediately began to do push ups and sits up right after because "body goals" LOL (I love that he knows and accepts my fangirling enough he didn't even bat an eyelash at what I showed him. He's seen lots of shirtless Jota during his judo stint on CKOTB). 

But lawds those gifs should have come with some kind of warning. I was just like *pants like a doggy* I WANT! GIMME!!!!! I tried to count his muscles but there are just too many and it changes up once he flexes. Shoots like these make regret not seriously pursuing photography or becoming a professional 'oil up idols and drop buckets of water on their half naked selves' I have never been so jealous of water LOL. 

Archived