[OFFICIAL] <3Ɛ> Couple ~ Jota & Kim Jin Kyung Thread

SnowApple

1 minute ago, MrsSoJiSub said:

Who's the guy in the glasses that came to help JinKyunie? I'm on vacation so I can only steal bits and pieces of watching time while my nephews eat before its back in the car again  :( 

at their house?... that is Jinkyung manager.....

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Slightly translation from naver and instagram: 

When the boys greet Jin Kyung right after she entered the room, they said "Welcome sister in law"

Before they have their performance, Moss suggested the member to change the cheering to "Jin Kyung Jin Kyung fighting" 

When Jota held JK hand, other member said "I need hands too.. i need hands".

Heo Jun asked Jin Kyung to give the rating based on performance (which mean from my opinion, based on their voice, right?) And JK chose Lee Geon, HO and Moos. In BRI she said she planned to tell Jota as number 0 but Lee Geon too excited as number 1 and ruin her plan. He even asks JK to call him Lee Geon Oppa. Then Jota stand up and told him "come on stand up, I think we need to finish it outside". 

When they ate what Jin Kyung cooked, Lee Geon said "It feels great to have a girl who cooks for you" and Jota replied "Get married then".

----

Now I know why Jota never want to introduce JK with the boys, lol. They are so hilarious, the way they ask Jin Kyung just like they have met her for the nth times. And it helps her a bit to not feel nervous, instead of having quite brotherhood. 

JK would never expected that Lee Geon would be the panelist. But smart WGM PD, Lee Geon could apologize on screen. This will help him a lot to avoid attack from 33 couple fans, lol. 

Now I am wondering, in the preview they released photo with Fiestar in their room but it was not aired. Could be the staff stalking our comment about jealous fan girl of Jota? Lol. 

@fizumu, I already abusing reply button for the ninth times... hahahaha.... still can get enough of them...

Still blushing.. still screaming... still clapping hands...

Wont be sleeping tonight until the sub out... hahahaha.....

crazy Samsamnizen...... :tounge_wink:

This scene...

>Jinkyung will back hug Jota.

>Jota turns around and says HMPH! 

>The members (Daewon) says 'Ah SO CUTE!'   (i think its cute too Daewon! :))

>And Jota with a threatening look at Daewon says 'WHAT IS IT?!'

>DAewon with a flustered face w/ a caption that says ' I... I am your hyung...'

with my very limited korean understanding I find this scene really funny and that angry face of Jota so HOT!!! 

3 minutes ago, AnaeBabo said:

This scene...

>Jinkyung will back hug Jota.

>Jota turns around and says HMPH! 

>The members (Daewon) says 'Ah SO CUTE!'   (i think its cute too Daewon! :))

>And Jota with a threatening look at Daewon says 'WHAT IS IT?!'

>DAewon with a flustered face w/ a caption that says ' I... I am your hyung...'

Jota always give them threatening look if they say he's cute... hahahaha..... Even moos kind of afraid of him...

He so cute.... I agree with Daewon..... :blush:

since we only have raw my highlights for this ep are when jk was looking on jota on screen,she danced along wth her husband wth many people around but she seems in her own world, she stands alone watching her hubby proudly...n so did jota, when jk performanced live, we can see he sees her proudly..like a fanboy, like a proud husband... both of them support each other sincerely...n their sincerity touched me over n over again...

Jota's aegyo translation! I was wondering what he said that made the panelist cringe really hard! aigoooo kyeopta Jota!

PS. can't wait for the next episode. They're gonna spend 1night 2days together! And that skating rink scene is so sweet and I love what they're wearing there. 

On the judo episode Jota said he never tried figure skating but on the preview he knows how to skate and can even do turns. Did jinkyung taught him and learned it that fast?! heol.

7 minutes ago, mellynarifqi said:

since we only have raw my highlights for this ep are when jk was looking on jota on screen,she danced along wth her husband wth many people around but she seems in her own world, she stands alone watching her hubby proudly...n so did jota, when jk performanced live, we can see he sees her proudly..like a fanboy, like a proud husband... both of them support each other sincerely...n their sincerity touched me over n over again...

And I think both of their heart already connected. Before JK did rehearsal for the MC, Jota knows she was nervous, he cheering her couple times. But when JK already talked with the MC, Jota looks more nervous than JK.

And when Jota did the aegyo in MonstaX room, Jin Kyung looks so nervous. She knows Jota feelings who didn't comfortable with aegyo. She closed the door to let Jota calm his down and get alone with MonstaX member. 

just when i'm about to logout, soompi posted this. :)

http://www.soompi.com/2016/07/09/watch-kim-jin-kyung-ranks-jota-fellow-madtown-members-looks/

Watch: Kim Jin Kyung Ranks Jota And His Fellow MADTOWN Members By Looks

Watch: Kim Jin Kyung Ranks Jota And His Fellow MADTOWN Members By Looks

MADTOWN’s Jota isn’t afraid to proudly show his affection for his “We Got Married” wife, Kim Jin Kyung, in front of his members.

On the July 9 episode of the MBC show, Kim Jin Kyung pays a surprise visit to the idol group during their comeback.

While MADTOWN was expecting a new manager to come in, they instead spot the model nervously entering their waiting room with lunchboxes she prepared herself.

Although he is surprised at first, Jota is eventually unable to hide his happiness when he sees her beaming at him.

In an interview, he states, “I was shocked. We didn’t have a manager then so I was going to get up and greet the new one, but to my surprise I saw her instead.”

kim jin kyung jota madtown

Once she gets settled, the MADTOWN members egg Kim Jin Kyung on to rank them by looks. She complies and names Lee Geon, not Jota, for first place.

Lee Geon comments, “Maybe she’s going to say something like he’s number zero in her heart.”

Jota doesn’t look happy about the ranking, but he says, “The order doesn’t matter. She’s mine anyway,” as he reaches out to hold Kim Jin Kyung’s arm.

He later expresses his disappointment in an interview, saying, “I thought I would be first place for sure. I don’t acknowledge the validity of that ranking. Of course it should me, objectively speaking. I would date me if I were a woman.”

Kim Jin Kyung shares, “What’s disappointing is that I actually was going to say he was rank zero in my heart, but I didn’t because Lee Geon said it before I could. Jota must have been more upset because of that.”

9 minutes ago, Nanahady said:

@AnaeBabo, they don't have manager????... then who monitor them... hmmmmm... temporary manager.... hmmmmm

I remember they have 3 managers ( from their vlive shows) but on today's wgm i only recognize one of them. i think they're expecting a substitute or temporary manager but to their surprise it was Jinkyung.

Archived