Park Hyo Shin(박효신) Official Thread

laydeebutterfly

Kayla!!..hi babe!..

Like everyone else i first heard of him from MISA ost..and i got so blown away ever since. So far i have his First album, SoulTree, Next Destination Live Concert, NeoClassicism (some nice soompi pal gave me when she went to Seoul in March) and another one on the way..Time Honoured Voice or something..i mostly got bits of his perfs (and his MVs ) from YouTube, 3asian.com and i can't access his website since i don't know Korean..There's one vid i saw of him with FTTS. Please i would love if i can share your vids too!.

Thanks for the articles on HyoShin!. So he's highschool buddies with HwanHee??..i thought there were pics of him with Hwanhee (was it someone posted them in HwanHee's thread? You? :) ). Yes, it was the KTF Drama Party sometime in 2005.( in 3asian.com). He MUST do an album with HwanHee/FTTS or Tei, i love them too!. Kayla, sorry gals off topic: do u happen to know this guy, i..yeah ..his initial ..i he sang in Spring Day ost (Bom Nal)..he has awesome manly voice too..I hope to get more stuff on this dude!..thanks!

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Omo! Omo! Look who's here!!! Great to see you gals here!!! Our Mr Park was highschool friend of HwanHee??? Wow! How cool can they get? All my favourite people are buddies!

Inez darling, will find a way to get those from you. Let me get in touch with a friend.

For the time being, I'm quite happy just listening to Snow Flower and With You for my daily dosage of our Mr Park!

A friend of mine told me he's been around for a long time and must be like an "uncle" when I asked around for info on him. Then I found out he's Brian's age. I gave my friend a kick in the butt for giving me wrong info!!! :D

Guest .alyak_

Believe me or not, but YES. Hwanhee and Hyoshin were old school buddies. Which is so hot. Two amazingly talented young fella's with killer voices. I can already seem them walking down the street together. How hot is that?

inex, it was me who posted up the pictures with HyoShin and Hwanhee. It was when FTTS didn't come out with their 6th yet. but OMO OMO, do you have a thing for Tei too! Gah i tell you, i'm attracted to these amazing guys with incredible voices. It drives me nuts just listening to them. I go crazy and can't help myself. About the guy who sings Spring Day OST, i didn't know the song, but once i went on youtube to at least find something like a video, and then the song came on. i was like OMO OMO. I have this song on my computer. But i have it as unknown. I have no clue who sung but, but i love the song like no other. And now i know. I would like to know more about the guy. His voice is amazing, just like you said.

Cheka, these guys are indeed not uncles. At least not to me :) . I still think they're attracted in their own ways. It's crazy. I listen to these guys with low voices and my friends, they all think that i like listening to some old guys. But naw, they're not old at all, period. What can i say, i absolutly love ballads. Ballads are my world. My friends, the ones who are into korean music usually go for the young boy groups and rapping groups, i mean we are around 16-18. But not me. I find ballads to be so beautiful. :blush:

Kayla, Cheka!!

HUGZ!!..So great that we have similar favourites!!.

Oh yes..Kayla..i like Tei's voice and music too!!..Korean men with low manly voices surely knock me out!!. :rolleyes: I only have one vid of HyoShin n FTTS..some old clip..please share with me if u have any!!. Or just anything from HyoShin!! thanks babe!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest .alyak_

^

I'll see what videos i can dig up.

and and and, i've got a special audio for you....

it has nothing to do with ParkHyoShin, but with Tei and Hwanhee singing together...pming you.

Hello girls! ^_^

nice to see familiar nicknames in here... hehee... :)

Park Hyo Shin has such a wonderful voice...deep, sexy, powerful XD

and oh, I didn't know he's friends with Hwanhee...! how cool~~! hehe..

Hmm I have a favor to ask ... to all PHS's fans..

please help me identify this song: http://222.122.12.206/musicdbr/0/085/h0085092.asf

It's a duet song, but I have no idea which duet song this is and from which album....

{edited: never mind I found the song already! haha.. XD it's track 8 from 3rd album ^^ duet with Ann hehe}

Inez darling, Gomawoyo for all the PHS music. Listened to Soul Tree and Neo Classicism already. I like Neo Classicism, it's a mixture of R&B, jazz and cabaret, quite unique. Omo! His voice is so soulful, gives me shivers down the spine!!! :blush: Will check out the other 2.

Uri chingu, ay link is also here? kekeke, any fans of HwanHee would be fans of PHS, I suppose, and they are friends! Ooh! I have this thing for guys who have something in common sticking together!!!

Hello girls! ^_^

nice to see familiar nicknames in here... hehee... :)

Park Hyo Shin has such a wonderful voice...deep, sexy, powerful XD

and oh, I didn't know he's friends with Hwanhee...! how cool~~! hehe..

Hmm I have a favor to ask ... to all PHS's fans..

please help me identify this song: http://222.122.12.206/musicdbr/0/085/h0085092.asf

It's a duet song, but I have no idea which duet song this is and from which album....

{edited: never mind I found the song already! haha.. XD it's track 8 from 3rd album ^^ duet with Ann hehe}

I consider Park Hyoshin more of an R&B singer though...I love his voice!!! he's definitely number 1 on my top male singers!

Hahaha! yes chihiro, me too! :)

Inez darling, Gomawoyo for all the PHS music. Listened to Soul Tree and Neo Classicism already. I like Neo Classicism, it's a mixture of R&B, jazz and cabaret, quite unique. Omo! His voice is so soulful, gives me shivers down the spine!!! :blush: Will check out the other 2.

Uri chingu, ay link is also here? kekeke, any fans of HwanHee would be fans of PHS, I suppose, and they are friends! Ooh! I have this thing for guys who have something in common sticking together!!!

Hello peeps!!

Cheka..glad that u enjoy his music..

Yes..like i'm so anxious with Hwanhee/ FTTS new album..i am also so looking forward to HyoShin's new album too!!..

ay_link..yes that his duet with Ann..i don't have his third album yet so thanks for the link!!

Guest adikkeluangman

2006-09-20 KBS Global

excerpt:

Meanwhile, MC Mong’s third album to be released on Sept. 25 includes the a cappella-type song “Prayer” featuring Park Hyo-shin, “Bad Movie” featuring Ivy and “The Way I Am” featuring MayBee.

----------------------------------------------------------

Park Hyo Shin also buddies with Wheesung. Even had rumour that PHS, Wheesung and HwanHee will do songs together or something.

Thanks for the good news. Just read at Lisa's thread that MC MONG's new album will also feature Lisa in it. Wow!!! PHS too! All the great singers get together, a must-have album. That's fantastic!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest VitaDolce*

Hi! does anyone have news on our PHS?

I have uploaded his Remake Album in MU.

If anyone wants it I shall PM you.

just say it here.

• 3 weeks later...

Omo! Omo! Look who's here!!! Great to see you gals here!!! Our Mr Park was highschool friend of HwanHee??? Wow! How cool can they get? All my favourite people are buddies!

Inez darling, will find a way to get those from you. Let me get in touch with a friend.

For the time being, I'm quite happy just listening to Snow Flower and With You for my daily dosage of our Mr Park!

A friend of mine told me he's been around for a long time and must be like an "uncle" when I asked around for info on him. Then I found out he's Brian's age. I gave my friend a kick in the butt for giving me wrong info!!! :D

Hey Cheka,

You're so funny..."daily dosage of Mr. Park".....there's ownership of him already too~. :( I want in also! I listened since he first came out. I get my daily dosage from youtube.com for now...Just type in Park Hyo Shin and there's a bunch. Try to listen to Ki Yuk eh Seup Jak = 기억의 습작 It's there but not always listed with the others. I haven't heard this one in a long time. Love it. And you have to watch the one where he's wearing black with a furry black wrap neckwarmer and he's singing geu gosseh suh suh and the recorder messes up and he's sooooo cute when he looks annoyed: he bites his lips. AHHHH you have to see it and finally at the end he smiles it just makes you love him more really. That one in particular was uploaded by uws so go check it out if you haven't seen that KBS bit.

Heaven O9!!!! Memememe...where did you upload his remake album. I want. I want!!!!

EDITTED IN: 11/11/06

THANK YOU HEAVEN 09 I RECEIVED YOUR LINK TODAY~!!!!! IT SO MADE MY DAY after a irritating week. You bandaided it with Parkhyoshin album. Thank you. PLEASE CLICK on my Accessories Link and pick a phone charm or chain on me~!!!

11/13/06

Can someone help me figure this out? I saw a song by Lee Hyun Woo called 사랑할 수밖에 (Sarang Hal Soo Bak keh) and it sounds the same as Park Hyo Shin's song "Bo nael soo up neun nuh" from Soul Tree Album? I thought I saw a interview with Lee Hyun Woo when he had just made his song and then I saw this one but I can't tell who wrote what first. How can I find out this kind of information? It does sound same, doesn't it?

From youtube. com the link for PHS's song is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSmK097ZKRU

And for Lee Hyun Woo is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bj20x041IMA

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I never realized that PHS was so young.

He has an amazing voice, though; so deep! I have a thing for deep voices.

Is that project album with Hwanhee and Wheesung ever going to materialize? I first heard of it at least over a year ago, I think.

Archived