❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / TEN 'TEN' The 1st Mini Album / TAEYONG 'TAP' The 2nd Mini Album / NCT DREAM 'DREAM( )SCAPE' The 5th Mini Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

• kimlees changed the title to ❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / NCT 127 2nd Concert Tour NEO CITY : THE LINK / NCT The 3rd Album ‘Universe’ OUT NOW! #Universe3rdWin

[#GDA2022] Congratulations to NCT DREAM for winning 'Album (Bonsang)' at the 36th Golden Disc Awards!

Spoiler

Winning speech 

jaemin: yes, we received golden disc bonsang with our first full lenght album, hot sauce!!
jeno: we are very very grateful to receive a good awards with our cherised first full lenght album, we would like to say thank you so much to our fans, czennies, who gives us a big love
mark: i hope a lot of people could be happy with our music, this year too, we will be nct dream that can give you positive energy with a better music
mark: everyone~
dreamies: happy new year~

[#GDA2022] Congratulations to NCT 127 for winning 'Album (Bonsang)' at the 36th Golden Disc Awards!

Spoiler

Winning speech

Taeyong : We received Bonsang with our 3rd album 'Sticker' at GDA! 
Johnny : As much as it's the long-awaited album, we worked hard because we wanted to present good music to you guys! 
Jungwoo : It's thanks to the love from a lot of people that we're able to receive this award
Doyoung : We were able to spent a happy 2021 thanks to the big love and support that the fans sent us
Jaehyun : We'll be the NCT 127 who repays you with more good music and activities! Thank you
NCT 127 : Happy new year!!

220108 TAEYONG IG Story

"Czennies, thank you for letting us receive such a good award in the beginning of the year too !!! In 2022 too, let's try accomplishing the things we wish to come try & the things we want to do together !!! Be healthy !!! and I love you  I hope the whole world will be filled with a rich green light"

220108 NCTsmtown_DREAM Twitter Update 

Spoiler

"everyone!! our dreamies received best album award!! i felt it again how hot and big our czennie's love! thank you so so much!❤"

Translated by renminrlse

[제36회 골든디스크] 음반 부문 본상 - 아이유 & NCT DREAM|JTBC 220108 방송

Spoiler

[제36회 골든디스크] 음반 부문 본상 - Stray Kids & NCT 127|JTBC 220108 방송

Spoiler

220108 NCTsmtown_127 Twitter Update 

“Thanks to Czennies, we received a great award like this today too. Czennies, thank you really.
Thank you for making it possible to start the year in a good mood like this. We know the hearts of Czennies who work hard for our sake, so we will work very hard so that Czennies can be happy this year too.

We are going to be busy being happy in 2022 too, so everyone you has to be firmly prepared! Once again, I’m really thankful, and let’s run properly for real this year!! - Doyoung”

Translated by nctdaoying

JISUNG wish card

czennieeee ㅋㅋㅋ
i hppe there will be someone who found this someday!!!
busan is nice
NCT, fighting and i love DREAM
(hope) czennie pass all the test!! get a job, and everything goes well! 
-JS-

220109 NCTsmtown Twitter Update 

FIpdtsdaUAMByLA?format=jpg&name=large
FIpdtscaQAAn1Zh?format=jpg&name=large
FIpdtseaQAEAmk4?format=jpg&name=large
"inkigayo back again after the new year!!
did everyone watch it well~?
i’ll show even brighter and diverse sides in 2022 so don’t forget
to watch live next week too"

Translated by peachncity