❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / TEN 'TEN' The 1st Mini Album / TAEYONG 'TAP' The 2nd Mini Album / NCT DREAM 'DREAM( )SCAPE' The 5th Mini Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

210414 MENSNONNOJP Twitter Update with MARK 

Ey7D4u0UcAQVpOp?format=jpg&name=large
The 3rd in NCT 127 ON THE STREET will feature MARK! What did JP & KR stylists pick for him, who says that fashion reflects your inner self and is a way to express yourself? Out on Apr 17, on Saturday for this time only. 

210414 [HopeTV SBS] Pick your ending fairy! / Now Becoming One Again_nOwNnEw / 'HopeTV' Preview | SBS PICK

*You may vote for DOYOUNG as the ending fairy by leaving a comment 

Translated by SM_NCT

210414 NCT SUNGCHAN in the Maeil Business Newspaper…? Sungchan who became the MClean ambassador! MClean Appointment Ceremony Site

Translated by plantsprout - SM_NCT

Doyoung saw this fan support project and just sent a bbl message about it 

Doyoung talking about DOYOUNG FAN UNION’s fan support project (donation of lunch boxes to medical staff at a health centre):

“I saw some good news so I have been thinking a lot before sleeping ㅎㅎ
The thought that I have to express my gratitude & good heart came to mind~
I wondered how is it that (you) had such pretty thoughts, you’re really good people. Also, I didn’t do anything and the thought of why I haven’t been able to have pretty thoughts like that came to mind. You’re people who made me feel a lot through various ways, and whom I am thankful for and can learn from.
You have worked hard for the whole of today too
Even though I don’t know very well what sort of day Y/N had
Thank you for spending the day together with me regardless of how you spent the day.
Good night~”

The Big Issue Korea (Fanmade) with JENO in the back cover!

NCT DREAM’s relaxing variety show content ‘7llin’ in the DREAM’ to premiere on 4/17!
To show the 7 members enjoying a refreshing trip!

[INFO] 210415 NCT DREAM will release their healing travel content '7llin' in the DREAM' on April 17th at 8:00PM KST. A total of 6 episodes will be released sequentially on Youtube every 4 days from April 17th to May 7th.

According to this, KBS is planning to air drama 'Dear.M' in August

However, a KBS official said, it's not confirmed as Park Hye Soo's school violence rumours have not been cleared up yet
https://twitter.com/theseoulstory/status/1382611506991403013?s=20

210415 kntv_official’s IGTV Update with NCT DREAM

*RENJUN, JENO, JAEMIN & JISUNG will be on four (4) episodes of Super Junior Idol VS Idol starting April 22nd at 10:30PM JST/KST.

SUNGCHAN got featured in Cosmopolitan’s Article as Dr.G’s model! 

There’s a phrase in the article saying he’s likely to appear for more formal cosmetic advertisements due to how he’s able to pose for pictures naturally! 
https://twitter.com/JSCFILE/status/1382586632964952065?s=20

210415 Douyin Update with LUCAS 

210415 LUCAS IG Update

EzAOmNrUcAY2wZ0?format=jpg&name=large

Spoiler

EzAOmNrVoAEI0bg?format=jpg&name=large

Do you miss me?