❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / TEN 'TEN' The 1st Mini Album / TAEYONG 'TAP' The 2nd Mini Album / NCT DREAM 'DREAM( )SCAPE' The 5th Mini Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

Doyoung’s goal that he wants to reach after appearing on KOMS

DY: I have so much pride of being an idol vocalist. I think idol vocalists are also good/talented. I think by appearing on this show, I’ve taken one step closer to the goal. I’m really happy.

KSJ: It’s said that he’s been wanting to appear on KOMS ever since he was a trainee
DY: It was when Luna noona become a King (2015). Watching that, I thought “Ah I would be happy if I could be on the show like that and sing as well.”

KGR: I’m curious.. You’re going to the US back and forth, how are you going to do your schedule here if you became the king?
Doyoung: The managers backstage were saying that they’re trying to figure out how to adjust the schedule. But i said to them not to make a fuss about it 
KSJ: Oh seems that they have adjusted your schedule? 
Doyoung: No, it’s time (for the manager) to stop dreaming Don’t be like that 

King of Masked Singer Fanaccount - Last Interview

Doyoung: Just like what Kim Gura sunbaenim said, we’re in the middle of US tour. I didn’t have proper time to prepare this, so I made the melody and arranged the song in places like concert venues and restrooms.