❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / DOYOUNG 'YOUTH' The 1st Album OUT NOW! / WayV 'Give Me That' The 5th Mini Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

Congratulations NCT 127 for winning the AAA Album of the Year (Daesang) 

AAA Album of the Year - NCT 127 'Sticker'

Doyoung accepting the award on behalf of all of 127

211202 DOYOUNG at the 2021 Asia Artist Awards with his 'Focus Award (Actor)' and NCT 127's 'Album of the Year (Daesang)' trophies

FFm81s2VQAMsPhj?format=jpg&name=large

211202 NCTsmtown_127 Twitter Update

FFm91M1VIAAZtIV?format=jpg&name=large
FFm91NKXwAs-ecW?format=jpg&name=large
FFm91MzVUAYd2pL?format=jpg&name=large
“Today, urichil received an award. Without any exaggeration or lies, I think this is an award made by Czennies. 
Like what I said in the acceptance speech, we know that you spend a lot of time and  effort while also loving us. To repay that love, we will work hard again to create a good album and performances. Thank you Czennies@@”

Translated by nctdaoying

Doyoung sitting together with Seventeen

Spoiler

211202 DOYOUNG on Asia Artist Awards 

FFnHW9xWUA4pcxp?format=jpg&name=large

Spoiler

FFnHXOiX0A47PJX?format=jpg&name=large

FFnHXfQXoBQt32o?format=jpg&name=large

AAA Album of the Year - Doyoung’s Acceptance Speech on behalf of NCT 127 Trophy

Doyoung: Hello, this is NCT 127’s Doyoung. First of all, I want to sincerely thank all of SM Family including Teacher Lee Sooman and all the staff. The name of this award is 'Album of the Year', isn’t it? It’s a really great award; I think of it as a great award. To the extent that a singer is receiving such a great award like this, I thought that we should know how much time and effort the fans who like the singer put in while loving us and gives their all in sharing that love with us. Also, I think that we need to repay that love with a good album and performance. Once again, thank you to the people who love us, I want to say thank you for loving us hard. We will work hard to become NCT 127 who will be the very reason why people like us in the future. Thank you!!! I love you!!!!!

NCT U will reveal their stage for title track 'Universe (Let's Play Ball)' for the first time at 2021 MAMA. Through this stage, they are expected to show various atmosphere and explosive energy.

WayV's 'Miracle' in NCT's 3rd Album is a medium R&B pop with attractive vocals, both falsetto and rap. The English lyrics express the heart for dreams as 'dream coexistence', has a message to believe in miracles & empathize with them through music to awaken everyone's humanities.

Tonight at midnight (12am) KST, the track video for 'Miracle' which shows the atmosphere of new song and WayV's sensible performance will be released through NCT's official social media account.

211203 TAEYONG IG Update

FFqzV7zVQAM1VdO?format=jpg&name=large
FFqzW2rUUAEp4Oy?format=jpg&name=large

Spoiler

FFqzWMlVQAEjzOJ?format=jpg&name=large
FFqzWcZVQAMZZNt?format=jpg&name=large
FFqzXH9VEAUx_AG?format=jpg&name=large

211203 Cafe Midnight IG Update with DOYOUNG

‘Cafe Midnight S3: The Curious Stalker’ Jiwoo

NCT Doyoung who played that role was awarded the AAA Focus Award (Actor)! 

The actor trophy that he’s holding onto next to the Album of the Year trophy is very cool ˚₊·—̳͟͞͞♡