❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / TAEYONG 'TAP' The 2nd Mini Album / NCT DREAM 'DREAM( )SCAPE' The 5th Mini Album OUT NOW! / DOYOUNG 'YOUTH' The 1st Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

[INFO] 210909 Spotify will release 'NCT 127 presents Sticker, the Enhanced Album' on September 17th at 1PM KST. 
Moreover, 'Welcome to NCT 127 Sticker, the Enhanced Playlist' will be released on September 10th at 1PM KST.

Spoiler

NCT 127 said, "It is a situation where it's difficult to meet the fans, but through this Spotify Enhanced album, you will be able to feel how much love and effort we put into this album."

And about Enhanced Playlist, they said, "While waiting for the 3rd full-length album and about Enhanced Playlist, they said, "While waiting for the 3rd full-length album, we would like to share to the fans what kind of music we usually listen to, and we hope our NCTzens like it as well."

210919 KUN IG Story 

Welcome to NCT 127 Sticker, the Enhanced Playlist 

NCT 127's third full-length album comeback show 'NCT 127 WORLD PREMIERE STICKER' will be broadcasted worldwide on the NCT 127 YouTube channel at 1PM KST on the 18th and will be broadcasted on SBS MTV channel at the same time.

At the comeback show, NCT 127 will showcase new songs stages of their album, including the title song 'Sticker' and tell various stories related to the new album, raising global fans' enthusiasm.

Meanwhile, 'Sticker' album will be released on 17th at 1PM KST through music sites.

【NCT 127 WORLD PREMIERE STICKER】

NCT 127 The 3rd Album ‘Sticker’ Comeback Show
Available worldwide on http://youtube.com/nct127 & more!

➫ 2021.09.18 1PM (KST)
➫ 2021.09.18 12AM (ET)
➫ 2021.09.17 9PM (PT)

Don’t miss it.

W KOREA will be releasing the making & interview videos of NCT 127 X CELINE ‘NINE KNIGHTS’

Spoiler

NCT127 x  CELINE ‘NINE KNIGHTS’ Digital Project

NCT 127 X CELINE Digital Project ‘NINE KNIGHTS’
© https://www.wkorea.com/celine_nct127/

E-6o0G2VcAE5eKZ?format=jpg&name=medium

Spoiler

E-6puvcVEAEDyGa?format=jpg&name=medium
E-6o0G2VkAQeiQA?format=jpg&name=medium
E-6o0G4VIAAm7PV?format=jpg&name=medium

E-7_yaRVUA4dyHe?format=jpg&name=large

210904 MBC_entertain Twitter Update with JUNGWOO 

E-6ODktVEAERz88?format=jpg&name=large

Spoiler

E-6OE_0VcAEmM-n?format=jpg&name=large

210910 CHENLE Weibo Update 

E-7VkEeVgAAObMn?format=jpg&name=large
E-7VkgTVcAk98uA?format=jpg&name=large
E-7VkziVcAgoXQn?format=jpg&name=large
"the last go to work! thank you so much for pd nuna, chaoli nuna, and every guest that always nice to me! it's almost 1 year, and it was so comfortable and enjoyable everytime i come. I hope we can do akdong seoul together again in the future"

Translated by renminrise

[INFO] 210911 NCT ranked #3 in the Boy Group Brand Reputation for September 2021.

[전지적 참견 시점 선공개] 공명을 찾아온 동생 NCT 도영 형제의 요리 실력은?!, MBC 210911 방송

Gongmyung: Are you going to cook?
Doyoung: Yes
Gongmyung: Okayyy~~
Doyoung: You’re being very awkward now!!
Gongmyung: I’m very comfortable though, I’m very comfortable. I’m. Very. Comfortable. Now.
Doyoung: *whacks & elbows Gongmyung*

Translated by nctdaoying