❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / TAEYONG 'TAP' The 2nd Mini Album / NCT DREAM 'DREAM( )SCAPE' The 5th Mini Album OUT NOW! / DOYOUNG 'YOUTH' The 1st Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

Taeyong: i'm the first one in NCT to enlist and the first one you guys send off too. i think everything is awkward and difficult at first, but i wonder if it will become a good memory after it passes. protecting the country is a good thing, so i want to do well and not get hurt

Taeyong: everybody, yoshiyoshine ~ i'll be fine! stay healthy, don't get hurt, and be happy 

Taeyong: i should go and ask doyoungie to let me hear his song! please show lots of interest for doyoungie's song! youth! please show lots of love for it!

Spoiler

Q. Our NCT has no leader/leader is not there?
Taeyong : Jungwoo is now in charge as 127's leader, ahahaha

What fans should do when Taeyong is in the military: 

Taeyong: probably the last thing on my feed before enlisting gonna a photo taken together with the members ah but i'm a little worried.. i feel like i might look too bald 

Taeyong: i will also apply a lot of sunscreen... i'll even apply the sunscreen to my scalp 

240415 JUNGWOO IG Story with TAEYONG 

GLLc-UkWwAAuN2z?format=jpg&name=large
"our hyung, please take care~"

Translated by taeyongpictures 

240415 [PRESS] "I'll learn a lot", TAEYONG joins the Navy today... NCT's first military service

"I will continue to work hard in the military and learn many things because there are many things I want to achieve with the members and fans", he said. "When I come back, I will become a better person and stand on stage".

240415 NCTsmtown_127 Twitter Update

GLLv-e2aMAEvEwF?format=jpg&name=large
GLLv-e3bkAAMOdc?format=jpg&name=large
"Taeyong-ah, return healthily - #Urichil"

Translated by tyongucci - SM_NCT

240415 HAECHAN with MARK 

GLLvnqpb0AAfPg3?format=jpg&name=large
"Currently vacation-ing by force
I was going to see our hyung though...."

Translated by summerboys9900

mark: we did a lot of adjusting to our schedule to somehow meet taeyongie and send him off, but...

mark: they said that if things go well we may be able to go back to shanghai again
haechan: wow.. wow wow wow… that’s a carat cake…
mark: haechan-ssi how do you feel right now
haechan: i’m experiencing this for the first time ever so i don’t know what word i should use to describe this feeling

mark: i hope that everyone here, including ourselves, can send of taeyong hyung with a good heart.  i'm even more grateful to 127 hyungs for gathering together to send off taeyong hyung. we promised to gather together next time, so don't worry guys

240415 NCT DREAM at the Melon Spotlight Fan Meet-Up

Spoiler

240415 nhk_venue101 IG Update with NCT DREAM 

Spoiler

240415 SION Weverse Update 

240415 JUNGWOO IG Story 

Spoiler

240415 WINWIN Studio's Weibo Update