❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / NCT 127 'WALK' The 6th Album / JAEHYUN 'J' The First Album / YUTA 'Depth' The 1st Mini Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

200501 NCTsmtown_DREAM Twitter Update

EW7bxk3UYAEXIth?format=jpg&name=medium
Ridin'

EW7dBcWUYAALT70?format=jpg&name=large

Ridin'

EW7dxDjUMAAFw1t?format=jpg&name=large
seasooonie our 1st performance has ended!! ahㅜㅜ
it’s a bit if a shame but there’s more times where you’ll be surprised so i’ll be positive ㅋㅋ
the fan... is to hide my pimples..is that tmi?
#to #thepeople #imthankfulfor today #tomorrow jisung 

Translated by kkum825

200501 WayZenNi Lysn Update 

EW7015bU4AI0q0x?format=jpg&name=large
EW702BWVAAEfmot?format=jpg&name=large
EW702VMUcAAubIu?format=jpg&name=large

EW702VQU4AIFBBy?format=jpg&name=large
EW71EURU0AEwbmD?format=jpg&name=large
EW71EUQUEAAl2dJ?format=jpg&name=large
EW71EV4U4AEtwn-?format=jpg&name=large

L

“Very excited at the thought that we will be able to see our WayZenNis soon! Sunday at 3PM, we’ll be waiting for everyone with our coolest looks~”

Translated by highonmilktea - SM_NCT

english time with winwin

ten: no butt on screen, okay?
xiaojun: ⁿᵒ ᵇᵘᵗᵗ ᵒⁿ ˢᶜʳᵉᵉⁿ ˢᶜʳᵉᵉᵉᵉᵉⁿ

hendery spoke japanese
"hello i am wayv's hendery. yes~ wayv is the best, i love wayv~ i love you all"

winwin: i have a ! question :)
hendery/ten: ok:D
winwin: how about you?:))))
ten: ..how about what??
winwin: just... how about you!!:D

winwin also sang “sit down” towards the end

ten hyping up winwin’s english

ten to winwin: i’m gonna ask you more questions okay?
winwin: questions? yeah, come on baby
hendery: starts singing baby don’t stop

they wanted to introduce themselves in 7 languages and winwin thought they meant livestream for 7 hours

ten asked winwin to spoil about the performance in english and it seems like he's talking about controlling time. guess it's now confirmed that wayv's next concept has something to do with time

L: every time we go practice, we have to shower, sometimes many times
ww: using what do you wash?
L: using the love from fans
wayv: whaAattTT?
yy: WHAT?
kun: WHAT?
l: no I meant, their love gives us energy...
hendery: you wouldn’t shower if you didn’t have their love?!

Kun yangyang xiaojun recreates the first time they saw a spider in their dormitory
"Yangyang points out that there is a spider behind xiaojun. Then xiaojun shouts and kun hits the spider with his slipper"

kun: we are going to do many twitter live. please wait for it a lot guys
yangyang: what?
kun: why?
xiaojun: I really like it

ten saying “okay that was chaos” after kun lucas xiaojun and yangyang barged into tenwindery’s ig live

wayv said it's may 1, the following four days are the dorm auntie's off day. so they have to do chores by themselves
yangyang: let's decide who will do the laundry
ten: I always do it, don't choose me this time
(everyone agreed on yangyang later on)

At first kun said in a lovely tone that he missed the fans very much. Yangyang stepped back a few steps after hearing that. Then ten began to imitate kun

posing on twitter vs instagram

xiaojun: whoever can’t speak the language they’re given has to drink hand sanitizer 
ten: ok then you drink it first

“8 idols who are in-charge of being the “bunny” in their group”

6. NCT Doyoung

Group ‘NCT’ member Doyoung is more than just a “human personification of bunny,” he can be seen as a ‘bunny’ himself. His round and sparkling eyes, and his neat front teeth that can be seen when he smiles have made fans and netizens call him the “official bunny”. 

Especially when he’s surprised, his drooping eyebrows and wide open eyes is like the expression of “the carrot falling suddenly when the bunny is eating it, and it makes you want to buy and offer him all the carrots in the world."

Mark Visited NCT Dream At “Music Bank” And It’s Giving NCTzens All The 7Dream Feels

NCT Dream had a reunion with Mark as they made their comeback with “Ridin’“!

On May 1, the NCT unit performed their new track for the first time on “Music Bank,” and Mark dropped by to cheer them on.

NCT Dream initially debuted with seven members including Mark, and the unit had a teenaged concept with an admission-graduation system that meant members had to leave the unit when they turned 20 years old. Mark graduated from the group on December 31, 2018 when he was no longer considered a teenager, and many fans have missed the original lineup known as “7Dream.”

However, SM Entertainment announced last month that the unit’s graduation system has been scrapped and the original seven members will be carrying out activities in a format like NCT U, under the group name of NCT Dream. This made the “Dreamies” reunion at “Music Bank” even sweeter as fans celebrated getting to see the OT7 together again today and in the future!

Photos of them backstage were shared on NCT Dream’s Instagram.

On top  of that, Mark (literally) popped up in NCT Dream’s V Live broadcast.

We love to see it! 

NCT  Dream released their new mini album “Reload” on April 29, and their title track became the first NCT unit song to hit No. 1 on Melon’s realtime chart while they also set a new personal record by surpassing 500,000 stock pre-orders for their album.