❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / NCT 127 'WALK' The 6th Album / JAEHYUN 'J' The First Album / YUTA 'Depth' The 1st Mini Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

200507 NCT_OFFICIAL_JP Twitter Update 

Haechan: We’re in the middle of our preparations for this Beyond Live!
Jeno: Because we’re preparing while doing our best to practice, everyone please anticipate a lot~
Haechan: Because there might be the new song’s stage at the live, please do anticipate!

Translated by seokJINiusu

js: (my) voice... is good? ah thank you~ this kind of compliment.. i really like it... 

js: i’m doing it (vlive) in renjun hyung room right now, right now renjunnie hyung probably... i don’t know if i can say this but he went to the radio
js: i’m lying down now, i’m lying down on renjun’s hyung bed

hair colour that jisung wants to try!
 this time i did the bridge hairstyle and coloured my hair. back then during we young era i had blue hair right? i wanna try it again sometime. next it’s red colour and after that, in the future, i wanna dye it to darker colours
https://twitter.com/Ijn0423/status/1258356792414711808?s=20

jisung talking about the character he drew :
“rather than a cute dream, it was kind of a scary dream”

comment : speaking is hard
speaking is really hard...but it’s not bad today
https://twitter.com/Ijn0423/status/1258355343484047361?s=2

jisung says that he wishes to write sad songs that will make czennies cry when they listen to it 

jisung's bucket list:
experience lots of things and interpret feelings and emotions from those experiences through music and various ways

czennie: jisung oppa should i eat chicken+beer or chicken feet and soju for late night snack
jisung: wait... it’s oppa but chicken+beer for late night snack... i got you~

jisung was asked which does he prefer:
5 haechans or a 5y/o haechan
jisung: for me, it's 5 haechans. the recording would come out great, i think the song is going to be great.

doyoung singing bad by christopher

doyoung playing the piano 

doyoung singing ur by taeyeon

doyoung give us a PUNCH spoiler by whistling!!

"I'm going to talk about Kyuhyun hyung and Changmin hyung as close hyungs. We ate together and Changmin hyung posted the photo so I can now brag about being friends with the two hyungs. They're great people. Really, it's my first time. Nice seniors.Both of them are really good people."

Doyoung once again covered Andmesh Kamaleng’s ‘Cinta Luar Biasa’ while watching his past cover with Haechan

"I don't take calls from sasaeng fans, I don't really care about it. That's why please stop sending at kkt or anywhere, I don't really care either way"

before doyoung sang "bad" and set up the mic, he asked the fans if he looked cool, then someone playfully said he doesn't look cool
doyoung: tell me i'm cool 

When Doyoung sent food to the Dreamies, he thought that coffee would be nice to send them, but then Haechan kept whispering "Unagi bowl" and when they received it, Haechan was really happy so he facetimed Doyoung right away 

Doyoung was also asked to choose between 5-year old Haechan vs. 5 Haechans
He said he'll go with 5-year Haechan bc having 5 Haechans would be too tiring and hard fhjksdhfjkds

fans were spamming the chat with green hearts when doyoung was singing and doyoung was like ‘what’s this! did you guys plan an event? i’m a little touched wow’

Doyoung mentioned Irene in his vlive He talked about how she gave NCT eel rice bowls during their concert and their music show performance, and so those rice bowls became an icon of strength among nct

Doyoung said "I saw Dreamies since they were little... Jeno is 21 now... Chenle is 20... well, everyone was a baby back then- so that's why I want to take care of them all!" 

DY : I won't eat, Haechan~
HC : Why?
DY : Not hungry
HC : You're hungry, you just don't realize it!
DY : No~ I'll be healthy 
HC : Let's eat something healthy then. Tripe?
DY : What's healthy about tripe!
HC : It's for healthy mind
DY : but I really can't!
HC : What is it that you can eat?
DY : Nothing, I won't eat
HC : Then don't eat from now on
DY : No~ I'll eat, just not now. I'll work out tomorrow
HC : Is it me that's important or your personal trainer?
DY : Of course it's you~

doyoung singing coming home

doyoung singing that's okay by d.o

[INFO] 200507 When you buy #NCTDREAM’s ‘Reload’, you can have a chance to win a signed album and a video message from a random member. The more you buy, the higher the chance you have of winning.