❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / NCT 127 'WALK' The 6th Album / JAEHYUN 'J' The First Album / YUTA 'Depth' The 1st Mini Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

wayv struggling to find a relevant comment asking about their concert  lucas said “there’s none... they’re all asking about louis”

WayV welcomed Ten by singing Kick It in Chinese version and changing the Bruce Lee to Ten Lee

ten's new space origins and nicknames for wayv: 
himself on earth: bruce lee 
kun on planet puru(???): chef 
yangyang: doesn't know where he came from
lucas: god of mars 
hendery: god of (xiaojun said donkeys)
winwin: god of angels

at the beginning xiaojun came in singing moonwalk then just stopped & shook hendery’s & lucas’ hand  they introduced him as the first person to do vocals on the moon

xiaojun: wasn't his hair red, when he (li yongqin) was young
ten: yeah, it was red
xiaojun: the guy with flying hair

Editor-in-chief of W Korea magazine:
“NCT Johnny & Jaehyun. They worked out a lot recently so they also wanted to show the bodies that they have worked out for but... it’s a pity that we weren’t able to capture more /sigh/“

200505 DOYOUNG Lysn Update

EXQ3OpFUEAIw2XI?format=jpg&name=large

“Young Doyoung
Balloon Doyoung”

> How is it
> Do you have something that’s fresh/new and cute to say?
> I memorised a Thousand Character Classic for hanja then (hanja = Chinese characters)
> I have forgotten everything now ㅠ
> At that time, because I memorised the entire Thousand Character Classic, I received a toy
> That was one of my mom’s secret at parenting. Definitely a boss!.... ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ ke

EXQ3OpHUMAAS_xg?format=jpg&name=large

“Young Doyoung
Grainy Doyoung”

> ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ why do you look like you were wronged, Dongyoung ah
> ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I wore whatever my mom chose for me, but my mom’s fashion sense is good
> @/fan I can do a voice impersonation of this
> ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
> Lee Taeoh’s voice impersonation later/next time ㅋ kek today is for young Doyoung
> Looking at it now, my mom really dressed me well
> It’s fun talking on Lysn
> Please show me funny pictures of NCT, Czennies. I want to laugh
> There are a lot of funny ones ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
> I was really shocked by the picture of how Doenjangie (a nickname for the puppy) would look like when it grows bigger
> I’m going to upload the last young Doyoung photo now

EXQ3OpEUYAE5nON?format=jpg&name=large

“Young Doyoung
Real baby Doyoung”

> ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
> It’ll be good if I have memories of that time
> That kid is wearing a hairband
> What do you mean by I was blessed with (wide) shoulders since then? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ there was nothing ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
> Actually, I want to brag/boast about it too ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ because it’s cuteeeee this felloooow
> ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
> O
> I’m at the dorm. I came here before preparing to sleep, I’ll go wash up now
> I gave permission so it’s okay to leak it?? (careful)
> It should be okay. Leak all three photos ㅋㅋ If you get scolded for anything, say that Doyoung said it was okay (confident)
> Czennies, I’m going to get ready to sleep now. Byeeeee byeeeeee it waaaas a fun Children’s Day bye

Translated by nctdaoying

NCT Dream Rises To The Top Of Billboard's Emerging Artists Chart

NCT Dream shot up to the top of Billboard’s Emerging Artists chart!

On May 5 (local time), Billboard updated the Emerging Artists chart for the week ending on May 9.

NCT Dream rose nine steps to take first place on the chart following the release of their latest album “Reload.”

nct-dream-billboard.jpg

Soon after its release, “Reload” topped iTunes Top Albums Charts in over 49 countries, and the title track “Ridin’” rose to No. 1 on the realtime chart of Melon, Korea’s largest music streaming site.

Meanwhile, NCT Dream will hold their “Beyond the DREAM SHOW” online live concert on May 10 at 3 p.m. KST.

Congratulations to NCT Dream on all of their new achievements!

NCT DREAM ranks #1 at American Billboard 'Emerging Artist' Chart, announced last May 5th. they also placed #63 at Billboard Main Chart 'Artist 100' which ranks the most popular artists every week.

“Title track “Punch” is an urban soul hiphop song that portrays the lively beats that a boxer in the ring may hear. The strong, unique lead synth sound stands out a lot, and the lyrics portray the message of getting over lonely moments where one must fight alone.”

NCT DREAM LIVE - Beyond the Dream Show #CHENLE

EXTfvGrUwAIHkED?format=jpg&name=large

everyone~ how’s our postersㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ hope lots of people come and watch beyond the dream show! please anticipateㅋㅋㅋ

Translated by kkum825 

NCT DREAM LIVE - Beyond the Dream Show #JISUNG

EXTf1j_U8Acba4x?format=jpg&name=large

everyone how’s the poster??ㅎㅎ we are working hard to prepare so let’s enjoy togetherSmiling face i think it’ll be very fun! #jisung

Translated by kkum825 

NCT DREAM LIVE - Beyond the Dream Show #JENO

EXTf8UZU4AIkrQY?format=jpg&name=large

seasonie~~!!
chenle jisung and my posters have been released after yesterdays!!ㅎㅎ unfortunately we cannot meet in person but let’s shape this stage together on 5/10th! please anticipate it~!
dreamies will go look for you!!
through the screenㅋㅋ

Translated by kkum825