❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / NCT 127 'WALK' The 6th Album / JAEHYUN 'J' The First Album / NCT WISH 'Steady' The 1st Mini Album OUT NOW! / YUTA 'Depth' The 1st Mini Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

Cover|YUTA - White (TVXQ!)

Caption Translation: 
merry christmast everyone i wanted to express my gratitude to you so i covered a song of TVXQ called "white"! have a warm christmas with your beloved ones today!! thank you so much for this year and please cheer for me on next year!

Translated by yutasha_

191225 NCTsmtown_DREAM Twitter Update

EMnVpW6UcAElofD?format=jpg&name=mediumEMnVqd4U4AMQyOh?format=jpg&name=largeEMnVr6uVAAAIiJa?format=jpg&name=large

Czenniee it's been a while since I wore pajamas kkk I wore them during Chewing Gum and it feels like it's been a while but The feeling of pajamas is nice...really k #jisung #frog #h #muang

Translated by huangsichengs - SM_NCT

191225 NCTsmtown_127 Twitter Update

EMnXSMXUYAYAcpk?format=jpg&name=largeEMnXT82UwAAzypx?format=jpg&name=large

Merry Christmas everybody!! Today’s the day I’ve been looking forward to since day one of December! Some people may think of Christmas as just another day, but I hope we can make your Christmas feel a little more special. I hope everyone has a day filled with wonderful gifts, as you guys are outs. Thank you always, Happy Holidays, and Merry Christmas~!

#NCT #NCT127 #JOHNNY #MerryChristmas

191225 NCTsmtown_127 Twitter Update

EMnbDQqU4AA6i1d?format=jpg&name=large everyone you are spending christmas well right! did you enjoy the video? hehe spend the rest of 2019 warmly and spend 2020 happily with us~~

czennieeee merry christmassss it was a pity not able to spend last year with everyone last years but i’m glad to spend it together this year hehe spend it warmly and eat lots of good food byeee Fullsun

Translated by peachncity