❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / DOYOUNG 'YOUTH' The 1st Album / WayV 'Give Me That' The 5th Mini Album OUT NOW! / NCT 127 'WALK' The 6th Album / JAEHYUN 'J' The First Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

NCT Dream Gets Hyped As They React To Their “Ridin'” Music Video

On May 3, NCT Dream shared a video of the members reacting to their own “Ridin'” MV!

NCT Dream made a comeback with their new mini album “Reload” and title track “Ridin'” on April 29. The album topped iTunes charts around the world, while the song “Ridin'” became the first song from an NCT unit to take No. 1 on Melon’s realtime chart.

At the beginning of the reaction video, Chenle reveals that the group is filming their reaction about an hour before the MV is officially released. Jeno says, “We’re also seeing the MV for the first time” and Renjun adds, “We’re looking forward to how it will be.” Haechan asks, “Is there anyone who has seen it before?” and met with a universal negative, promises, “This will be 100 percent our real reactions.”

Throughout the video, the NCT Dream members hype each other up by calling each other’s name when they appear onscreen and share behind-the-scenes stories from set. In the opening dance sequence, Haechan notes that the floor was very slippery on that particular set. At one point, Jisung comments, “We do the choreography better now than we did in the MV” and Chenle replies, “We always practice through the music video.”

Although the video starts out relatively quiet, the members get progressively excited at seeing the sleek and polished music video. They comment frequently on each other’s hair color and Jaemin remarks [about his blue hair], “Don’t I kind of look like that? That salamander from ‘Frozen 2.'” While watching some group choreography, Jisung says, “We came out really well.” Jeno adds, “We are really well matched” and Jaemin jokes, “They made us look like we’re really well matched.”

Check out the reaction video with English subtitles below!

200503 WayZenNi Lysn Update

EXFt2iHXkAEg4ht?format=jpg&name=large

WayZenNi~ Did you have fun watching ‘Beyond LIVE - WayV : Beyond the Vision’~? WayV is very happy to be with everyone

Translated by @highonmilktea - SM_NCT

Signed WayV poster event on lysn!

EXGHIbHXQAsZx6H?format=jpg&name=large

kun : also, don’t forget may 10th our younger brothers!! NCT DREAM. and may 17, NCT127. the members all are working hard to prepare for their stages, everyone pls support them a lot too!! 
ten : FIGHTING MARK LEE
yangyang : my RENJUN FIGHTING 
sicheng : my friends and younger brothers fighting!! 

dreamies said they watched wayv’s beyond live a little while they were in the waiting room! 

haechan: the superm hyungs had tigers, and wayv hyungs had...
jeno: we couldn’t watch theirs
haechan: ah yes, honestly... we couldn’t watch it. we couldn’t watch theirs.
chenle: we had our live performance. but we watched the parts we could!

haechan: on friday, our mark hyung bought us bubble tea. on the 2nd day, doyoung hyung our doyoung hyung (sent us) eel rice boxes 
chenle: that was really delicious!!
haechan: i'm really sorry to the other hyungs, but doyoung hyung's was the most delicious
renjun and chenle: i enjoyed everything! (the bubble tea mark bought and coffee and ice choco jaehyun bought)
haechan: that was the most delicious for me (eel rice boxes).. it's all about the person's preference

200503 NCTsmtown_DREAM Twitter Update

EXGBZtuVcAAf0Et?format=jpg&name=large

EXGHqueVAAAusyF?format=jpg&name=large

first week of music show promotions have ended already, let's meet again next week hhhh - lele

Translated by _hwangtwt

EXGIBQpU8AAjrWh?format=jpg&name=medium

did you watch our stage well? kkk in the future we'll bring you many cooler and fun stages ~ let's meet again ~~~

Translated by _hwangtwt

EXGIxa6UwAIxlMj?format=jpg&name=medium

200503 NCTsmtown_DREAM Twitter Update

EXGIeHoUEAEBdrK?format=jpg&name=large

czeniee
today we wrapped up the first week of music show promotions!! it feels like time is going by so fast... thank you for always supporting us from afar.
we still have a lot more ahead of us in the future, so stay healthy and well and continue listening to our songs!!
Fullsun

Translated by _hwangtwt 

EXGJMbAU0AENApi?format=jpg&name=large
EXGJMa9U8AQEfi2?format=jpg&name=large

yesterday I wasn't able to take a selca hh
today I didn't forget... click
did you watch our broadcast today??
everyone, today I saw jaehyunnie hyung!! are you jealous?? kk - jen

Translated by _hwangtwt 

EXGKYEWU4AAVcnq?format=jpg&name=large
EXGKYEXUMAYEY5_?format=jpg&name=large

czeniee [cutely] a nerve wrecking first week of promotions has passed ㅜㅜㅜ honestly I felt like it was a pity bc I wanted to show you a good image but I wasn't able to do so fully. but even so, thank you for loving us! I will do better for the remaining promotions!#jisung #we #love #you #ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Translated by _hwangtwt 

NCT 127 Proves They’re NCT Dream’s Biggest Fans In Boisterous New Reaction Vid For “Ridin'” MV

NCT 127 got a little too excited while watching NCT Dream’s latest music video for the very first time!

On May 3, NCT 127 shared a fun, high-energy reaction video for NCT Dream’s new “Ridin’” music video, which dropped earlier this week. The clip begins with the NCT 127 members—minus Haechan, who was presumably busy with NCT Dream’s promotions for the song—gathered around a laptop to watch the video about an hour before its official release.

Even before the music video begins playing, the idols are already eager to show their love for their sibling unit, with Taeyong proudly mentioning the fact that NCT Dream’s new mini album “Reload” surpassed 500,000 stock pre-orders.

Once they finally hit the play button, the NCT 127 members start cheering and whooping whenever an NCT Dream member appears on screen, and things quickly get so loud that Doyoung laughs, “I can’t hear the song.” Mark similarly yells over the din, “I can’t hear!” but that does little to quell the excited shouting of his bandmates. Eventually, he exclaims with a laugh, “We are way too excited right now. Quiet down for a while!”

In between lavishing praise on the younger idols, several of the NCT 127 members also pick up on some of the key moves of the “Ridin'” choreography and start dancing along as they watch.

At the end of the video, Doyoung exclaims, “The music video came out really great,” with Mark agreeing, “I think it’s going to be a hit.” Yuta remarks admiringly, “They look more mature than us,” and Taeyong chimes in, “They look cooler than us.”

Watch NCT 127’s full reaction to NCT Dream’s “Ridin'” with English subtitles below!

EDM label under SM Entertainment, ScreaM Records will kick start ‘iScreaM’ project where they select one of the title songs released by SM every month for a remix version

First song is NCT 127 "Kick It" to be released on May 8 12PMKST

EXI6TJiVAAAI9ZH?format=png&name=large