❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / DOYOUNG 'YOUTH' The 1st Album / WayV 'Give Me That' The 5th Mini Album OUT NOW! / NCT 127 'WALK' The 6th Album / JAEHYUN 'J' The First Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

230606 NCT_OFFICIAL_JP Twitter Update 

Fx6GThEaUAASBYa?format=jpg&name=large
Caption: "HAPPY BIRTHDAY ♡ HAECHAN!"

MESSAGE TRANSLATION:
"Czennieee!
Because there are Czennies who celebrate my birthday like this every year, I'm so happy!!!!

Thank you for always supporting me~~~

I will spend a happy day that is worthy of my birthday, so I hope you all spend today with a happy heart too!!!

-Haechan-"

Translated by waferchoco94jp - SM_NCT

230606 NCT 127 & DREAM Kwangya Club Update with HAECHAN

230606 cooldoji_drama Twitter Update with YUTA

Fx2cE6jacAA3FJM?format=jpg&name=largeFx2cGoEakAA2lpB?format=jpg&name=large

NCT TAEYONG's successful solo debut!
500,000 pre-orders for the 1st Mini Album 'SHALALA' & topped on the iTunes Top Albums Chart in 30 international regions!
Also topped on Itunes Top Songs Chart in 14 international regions! Hit the global music charts! 

NCT concert ‘NCT NATION : To The World’ will be held total 5 times of stadium concerts in Korea and Japan!
The first concert will be held in Incheon Munhak Sports Complex Main Stadium on August 26th!
Gathering much attention with the first offline concert! 
Worldwide NCT brand power took over the big stadiums!

NCT / NCT STADIUM LIVE ‘NCT NATION : To The World-in JAPAN’

"...This concert has a concept of enjoying the performance together in the world of NCT, and not only team stages of NCT 127, NCT DREAM, and WayV, but also NCT U where the colorful combination of the members stands out, also stages where all of the members gather together."

'엠카 보컬 챌린지' You're my No.1 엠카 보컬 챌린지 COMING SOON #엠카운트다운 EP.800

https://youtu.be/4W5lqlMqk9U

DOYOUNG will be attending Milan Fashion Week as Dolce Gabbana Brand Ambassador on June 17 2023, Saturday

Doyoung will be singing BoA's "No. 1" on Mnet Countrdown's Vocal Challenge on June 8, 6PM KST 

TAEYONG Talks ‘SHALALA’ & Teases Upcoming Music Video

[INFO] 230607 TAEYONG will perform 'SHALALA' and 'GWANDO' on KBS Music Bank on June 9th at 5:00PM KST and on MBC Show! Music Core on June 10th at 3:15PM KST.