❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / DOYOUNG 'YOUTH' The 1st Album / WayV 'Give Me That' The 5th Mini Album OUT NOW! / NCT 127 'WALK' The 6th Album / JAEHYUN 'J' The First Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

a jfan spotted YUTA at a 127 cafe in Japan

yuta was at the cafe 127 in omotesando, tokyo. according to jfan there, yuta said "thank you everyone for coming, how did i end up here?" with sparkling eyes & soft voice

some other jfans also said theres staff filming yuta at the cafe & wondering if there will be video/ contents coming out. yuta ordered the takoyaki menu that he made, and he also left his autograph on the cafe's standee

[INFO] 220207 Idol group NCT 127's "Favorite - The 3rd Album Repackage" (Kit Version) topped the weekly Retail Album Chart for the 6th week of 2022 at Gaon Chart.

NCT DREAM for Somethinc 

[31st Seoul Music Awards (SMA) Reaction Cam] NCTDREAM, NCT127 Daesang Encore Stage Cut

220207 NCT_OFFICIAL_JP Twitter Update 

220207 YUTA IG Story

FK_vhxkaMAY280s?format=jpg&name=large
"thank you even during this late hour.
my elder cousin worked hard to dye my hair"

Translated by sukinayuta

[INFO] 220207 NCT 127’s ‘FAVORITE’ topped Hanteo’s Weekly Physical Album Chart for the 1st week of February, selling 11,368 copies during the last week (January 31st - February 6th).

Spoiler

[INFO] 220208 Fancams from #NCT127 “The Castle No.127” will be released in “smash.” starting on Feb. 12th. The horizontal screen version for the main live performance & #NCTDREAM “DREAM CINEMA” will be released on Feb. 11th.