❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / DOYOUNG 'YOUTH' The 1st Album / WayV 'Give Me That' The 5th Mini Album OUT NOW! / NCT 127 'WALK' The 6th Album / JAEHYUN 'J' The First Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

220204 TAEYONG IG Story with MARK

Spoiler

220204 DOYOUNG IG Story with MARK

“onyourm__ark”
“Not even my son but why am I so happy and proud”

Spoiler

220204 MARK IG Story

Spoiler

220204 TEN IG Story with MARK

Spoiler

220204 KUN IG Story with MARK

Spoiler

MARK CHILD LYRICS

Child by MARK debuted in the following charts:

• #2 Melon Realtime
• #12 Melon Top 100
• #20 Genie
• #1 Bugs

Spoiler

제11회 가온차트 뮤직 어워즈 현장 랜선체험 1탄 #NCT127#NCTDREAM#재재

220204 TAEIL IG Story with MARK 

XIAOJUN left a comment on MARK's recent instagram post 

"Child is the best!!!"

220204 - Red Velvet Yeri Instagram Story Update 

"Mark-ya this is cool you're all grown up..."
"@ onyourm__ark"

Spoiler

Mark said so many people contacted him when the song got released, Jeno called him and said that the song is good, Renjun also contacted him and said that the song is good! Mark said Doyoung didn't only express through instagram but he called as well!His family likes it as well. Mark also said Taeyong contacted him and said that it's a good song! Mark said he got so many support from the members and heard a lot of nice things and support from the members and a lot of people

Spoiler

Mark: Doyoungie hyung didn’t just express (his support) on Instagram story but also through a phone call... Anyway, as expected, Doyoungie hyung is really... He’s a hyung who cheered for me even during MV filmingand he told me that he really liked (the song) & of course I was thankful

Mark : When there's a chance, I do talk to the members about my song! "It's still in the process of making, would you like to listen to it~?" And for Haechan's case, there was time when it was just the two of us so I asked him to listen to it +&that's how he listened to it for the first time. He said it was good&the song will come out great. When I told him I'd film the MV, he was supporting me. Haechan said "Hyung, when your song got released, I'll immediately talk about it in bubble!" Haechan said it even before the song got released. And he really did talk about it in bubble today~!

Spoiler

Mark : The lyrics, when you look at it, I think you can see mind of puberty? That was what I aimed for, & the title is 'Child'. It's Dress Hyung's idea, but anyway regardless of your age, you can feel like a child; your mind or feelingsㅡwhoever you are. All of us could have that inner child inside of us, whether you like it or not. So that's why it's a topic that could be good to be sung by me, and that's the lyrics direction. I think that's why it came out even more truthful. And I imagined my past emotions, current emotions and emotions I could have in the future while writing it. I think it's lyrics from the prespective of a kid who has many disatisfaction or rebellious towards the world. I think it's lyrics from the prespective of a kid who has many disatisfaction or rebellious towards the world. And I've felt those emotions before, just like so many people have felt those emotions. It's that kind of song~

Mark : we have, what, instagram too and we use…. twitter too, anyway, through those sorts of sns apps, we see the reactions of czennies and stuff as well but after actually releasing child, it got to around like 6:30? i purposely, until like 6:30.. i actually couldn’t go into twitter and places like that. i actually, without even realizing, was feeling nervous to even see the reactions

220204 Taeyeon mentioned Mark in her ig stories! 

“what should i do????? it’s so good ”

Congratulations NCT for reaching 13 million followers on Instagram!

Spoiler

NCT MARK’s 1st solo song ‘Child’ topped major music charts and iTunes Top Songs Chart of 14 international regions! 

Doyoung sent chicken boxes to Mark’s MV filming site with the following sticker 

“Doyoung-fficial
Mark solo that I have been looking forward to more than Mark”

220205 NCT_OFFICIAL_JP Twitter Update 

FKzRke9aMAIE8-l?format=jpg&name=large
Caption:
誕生日おめでとう!チソン!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ♡ JISUNG!

Birthday Message:
annyeonghaseyo czennie
today is my birthdayㅎㅎ

it's my birthday but i wish that everyone will stay healthy and for their wishes to come true

thank you very much for celebrating my birthday.
let's try our best this year too! 

Translated by ilyjaemdery

220205 Happy JISUNG Day!

FKzSc0ZVQAMcVgz?format=jpg&name=large

220201 Happy DOYOUNG Day!

FKfHdx4UYAAdUWv?format=jpg&name=large