❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / DOYOUNG 'YOUTH' The 1st Album / WayV 'Give Me That' The 5th Mini Album OUT NOW! / NCT 127 'WALK' The 6th Album / JAEHYUN 'J' The First Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

220201 Taeyong commented on Doyoung’s Instagram post

“Happy birthday man !!!!!”

220201 Mark IG Story with Doyoung 

Mark: Happy birthday haengnim-aah
Doyoung: Thank you
Doyoung: *Mark’s teaser pic*
Mark: ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

NCT Jungwoo 'Lunar New YearXTiger Year' Interview

Q. You were born in 1998. How do you feel welcoming the tiger year?
A : As much as I was born in year of tiger, I got a feeling that this year will be filled by good things. I'll spend this year strongly with tiger's energy!

Q. Your happiest moment last year?
Jungwoo : Showing the fans our various music while we were promoting our 3rd album, and seeing the fans in person through offline concert after a really long time was really meaningful.

Q. Your Lunar New Year holiday plan?
Jungwoo : My plan is to spend a joyful lunar new year while having a great time with my family.

Q. What kind of year you'd hope it will be this year?
Jungwoo : I want myself to grow and improve a lot. I also want this year to be a year where I can learn, challenge, and experience various things. Above all, our goal is meeting Czennies around the world through concert.

Jungwoo : Czennie~ as this year's tiger year, I hope you receive a lot of good&powerful energy from me, Jungwoo will cheer for you a lot so that this year will be better than last year~! Above all, stay healthy and I hope this year will be a happy year for you! Hwaiting always~^^

220201 NCT_OFFICIAL_JP Twitter Update 

FKerPkYagAQwaQe?format=jpg&name=large

Spoiler

Caption: 誕生日おめでとう!ドヨン!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ♡ DOYOUNG!

Birthday Message:
FKeu7ZUXIAE6fox?format=jpg&name=medium

Translated by waferchoco94jp - SM_NCT 

220201 Happy DOYOUNG Day!

FKevq4aUUAAFrms?format=jpg&name=large

220201 TAEYONG IG Update 

Spoiler

NCT 127 Official Book Vol. 5  - TAEYONG

NCT 127 Official Book Vol. 5  - DOYOUNG 

Spoiler

NCT 127 Official Book Vol. 5 - YUTA 

Spoiler

[PRESS] “City of Guri, Idol Group NCT Member Doyoung’s Fanclub Sponsors Sanitary Products”

The Mayor of Guri said, “I want to thank the members of NCT Doyoung’s fanclub who for their concern for local communities and for practicing the culture of sharing” and added, “I hope you are full of happiness during the upcoming Lunar New Year holidays & may you enjoy your fan club activities more passionately."

The donation is made by @ DOYOUNGDAN. The fanclub consists of 40-50 members and they fandraised voluntarily to donate 201 sanitary products to the Gyeonggi Community Chest of Korea. These will be distributed to low-income households & social welfare facilities.

Haechan was the first person to greet Doyoung a happy birthday at 11:58PM and he sent a message saying “Happy birthday, I’m the first, good job” and Doyoung replied

saying “oh hyung you are fast”

Doyoung: Mark’s solo is coming out isn’t it, the station (song). Ah that... everyone, he killed it so please look forward to it a lot and I’m also looking forward to it too. Mark.. how does he.. He’s an artiste, an artiste, whenever I see him, really...

Congratulations TAEIL for reaching 4 million followers on Instagram!

[OSEN Kpop] NCT 127’s breaktime EP.1 

Resolution of Stars Born in Tiger Year

Jungwoo : We'll run hard this year too in order to show you better musics and activities! When the situation gets better, I want to meet more fans around the world through the world tour, and as much as it's the year of tiger, and as much as it's the year of tiger, I will work hard doing my best to give you good energy with lots of tiger's energy, so please give a lot of support!