❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / DOYOUNG 'YOUTH' The 1st Album OUT NOW! / WayV 'Give Me That' The 5th Mini Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

Jaehyun has been added to SM Actors page and Dear.M (Cha Minho) is listed under his recent activities as an actor 

A solid friendship among 97 line! GOT7 Yugyeom recently shared with ELLE KOREA his most cherished items

One of it was a Cartier birthday bracelet gifted by BTS Jungkook, SEVENTEEN Mingyu, NCT Jaehyun & ASTRO Cha Eun Woo

Jung Sungchan for Allure 
— Translated Interview Pt.1 

Jung Sungchan for Allure 
— Translated Interview Pt.2

SUNGCHAN x Dr. G for Allure Korea March 2021 

Eu9pt-TUYAAaJFy?format=jpg&name=medium
Eu9pt-XUYAYESol?format=jpg&name=medium

[INFO] 210224 The first episode of 'Dear.M,' originally scheduled to be broadcasted this Friday, February 26th, at 11:10PM KST (23:10 KST) has been removed from KBS 2TV's broadcast schedule.
https://twitter.com/SM_NCT/status/1364458301019148290?s=20

[INFO] 210224 The 'Dear.M' team has decided to cancel the press conference, which was originally expected to take place on February 26th.
https://twitter.com/SM_NCT/status/1364466184704335872?s=20

[INFO] 210224 According to a KBS official on the afternoon of the 24th, the schedule for the first broadcast and press conference of 'Dear.M' has temporarily been postponed.
https://twitter.com/SM_NCT/status/1364485551542259716?s=20

210225 zyobb IG Update with JAEHYUN

Eu-6MwqVgAARBHn?format=jpg&name=large
Eu-6MwqVcAo2ws2?format=jpg&name=large

[INFO] 210224 The production team of ‘Dear.M’ announced the postponement of the first broadcast scheduled on February 26th. Production announcement and the first broadcast schedule are to be announced later.

jeno: jisung’s knee is getting better, it probably like that
jeno asking to the knee: you’re okay, right? knee, you’re okay, right? say that it’s good
jisung: it said it’s not bad  

this when jeno talked about chenle upload his apple hair (picture to dream group chat) and said “actually, i’m/it’s cute, right?”

Jeno : *hums something*
Jisung : Ah, that's really not it... I'll get angry, really! You can't do this
JN : *Still hums it*
JS : *whisper* after the article comes out... after that, when it's like "it's coming!" Then..
JN : *humming 
JS : Hyung, for real..

Spoiler

comment: talk about jisung kissed jeno’s feet

jeno: this was published?
jisung: hyung said it

then jisung explained that jeno said it a long time ago and jeno just realized it it was a vlive when he received the call and talked about it and when jisung said ‘that’s not true, right?’ and jeno tease jisung saying ‘where is the video?’ while looking trough his phone

Jisung : You set the location to our place, right?
Jeno : Yeah
Jisung : Then that's good. Last time, Renjun Hyung ordered the meal but he set the location to Chenle's house so it took 40? 30 minutes more to arrive at our dorm

jeno: anyways, because of huang renjun, we became wearing/doing this expensive ring, really..
jisung: it really feels good... actually, when renjun hyung first said/talked about it, ‘eoh, really? it’s too sudden but well, okay~’

jeno said they look like elsa and anna from frozen because of their hair color and jisung said ‘ah really? i feel good/happy’

jeno: jisung’s knee is getting better, it probably like that
jeno asking to the knee: you’re okay, right? knee, you’re okay, right? say that it’s good
jisung: it said it’s not bad  

this when jeno talked about chenle upload his apple hair (picture to dream group chat) and said “actually, i’m/it’s cute, right?”

210224 DOYOUNG Instagram Live

Haechan: KIM DOYOUNG PABOOO
Doyoung: What?! That was Lee Haechan just now. Haechanie came over with his top off, shouted “Kim Doyoung pabo” and left

Doyoung said his mom was very pleased of the drama! His brother (Gongmyung) just said "you've worked hard~ you did well~" but his mom is like complimenting and everything, his dad is objective type and said "I can't be objective because it's you~" 

Spoiler

Doyoung said that he thought that there were parts of Cafe Midnight that made him think “I really can’t watch this” but it was still not bad & he just watched them in the end. He said all the scenes at the school were shot on the 1st day & so he thought, as expected it’s awkward because it was the first day”. But it become more and more comfortable the more he filmed. He said that the director and staff all took care of him well & complimented him so he was able to do it comfortably. He also mentioned that he can’t call it acting but he just wanted to recite his lines naturally. He said he wanted to thank us for watching the drama too!

doyoung: taeyong hyung’s singing outside right now

doyoung posing for screenshots

doyoung's reaction when he read sseukka sseukka in the comments lol

taeyong can be heard again in the dorm while doyoung does his ig live 

Comment: Doyoung ah, the song Rice Air is really crazy!!! (t/n: OP made a typo)
Doyoung: Rice Air? It’s supposed to be Night Air! Night Air!!! Rice Air is just a bowl of rice*!
*In Korean, rice air = babgonggi, bowl of rice = gonggibab

DY : I was doing menpa on lysn then there's this ID that's obvious they're from overseas... I read what they wrote, there's "sseu" written, I looked at that in detail and turns out they wrote 'sseuka sseuka' ㅋㅋㅋ so I thought the teasing has gone global

Doyoung said that Yuta is very into “sseukka sseukka” and only says that these days

what did you eat to be so cute?
doyoung : thanks, you’re cute too, thanks~ what did you eat to be so cute? he hehe

Doyoung: Seems like everyone is uploading “sseukka” comments~~ sseukka sseukka~ it’s funny

SUNGCHAN for ALLURE Korea March 2021 

EvCJGjnUcAE1BxC?format=jpg&name=small
EvCJGl5UYAcXz6X?format=jpg&name=900x900
EvCJGl4U4AIpNjM?format=jpg&name=small

210225 NCT Sungchan’s first solo photoshoot, 5 months after debut. 

“Sungchan received lots of praise from the staff due to his confidence and spontaneity in poses, professional like it wasn’t his first solo pictorial.”
https://twitter.com/pics_sungchan/status/1364744776449462272?s=20

WayVision 2 (웨이비전 2) 스페셜 라이브 방송 '방구석 스포츠 채널' 다시보기 [2021.02.24]

210225 Burberry IG Story with JAEHYUN

EvB2lSWU4AE7vsB?format=jpg&name=large

The Japanese self-study books that Doyoung has:

- 착붙는 일본어 독학 첫걸음 (The perfect first step to Japanese self-study) by SISA Institute of Japanese Language 
- 가장 쉬운 독학 일본어 현지회화 (The easiest local conversations for Japanese self-study) by Dongyang Books