❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / DOYOUNG 'YOUTH' The 1st Album / WayV 'Give Me That' The 5th Mini Album OUT NOW! / NCT 127 'WALK' The 6th Album / JAEHYUN 'J' The First Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

Jaehyun Posts Apology Letter Over Itaewon Outing

Hello, this is Jaehyun.

I’m sorry for causing many people concern through my actions during what is a difficult time for everyone. I am deeply reflecting over how I was careless and went to a restaurant and bar in Itaewon, despite it being a period of social distancing.

I sincerely apologize to the many people I have disappointed with my actions and to the fans who believed in me and supported me. Also, I sincerely apologize to those who were harmed by my actions, including my members, company, and everyone around me that I work with.

I will think carefully and be cautious about every action I take in the future. Once again, I sincerely apologize for causing concern to many people and my fans during a period when everyone is having a hard time due to COVID-19.

Translated by soompi 

Other Translations

EYUE7RIUEAELtFk?format=jpg&name=large

EYUGh9LUEAAM9Jy?format=jpg&name=large

[INFO] 200518 Priced at 33,000 won per person, sales of live tickets for NCT 127 Beyond The Origin were about 3.4 billion won. Combining the sales of additional products would have generated more than 4 billion won.

NCTzens! We’ll be hosting a @Spotify Listening Party to celebrate Neo Zone: The Final Round! Join us tomorrow & see special commentary from us about the songs. We can't wait to stream with you! 

[INFO] 200519 NCT 127  Video Call Event with JOHNNY, TAEYONG, or JUNGWOO happening on May 30th at 7:00-9:00PM KST. Application period: May 19th, 6:00PM KST to May 21st, 11:59PM KST. Winners will be announced on May 22nd, 12:00PM KST.

On the same day, NCT DREAM decorated the legend with “Weekly Idol”’s official aegyo song, ottoke song. NCT DREAM, which usually have aegyo battle with the members, has devastated the scene by presenting a fiery ottoke song battle. Among them, Jaemin turned into ottoke song teacher and joined the 1 vs 1 express aegyo coach with the members. MC Eunhyuk, who was watching this, said, "Jaemin will also go to the Billboard with 'ottoke song'” while spared no wonder

in addition, NCT DREAM, who showed special affection enough to fit the friendship bracelet, expressed their innermost thoughts with beyond imagination revelation in the ‘Hug Me’ corner. ‘Hug Me’ is a game where you look at a question on a piece of paper and back hug the member without disclosing the question. During the corner, Haechan not only left a famous saying, "Don't talk and think, let’s think and talk," but also created NCT DREAM's new buzzwords, such as "Don't cross the line" and "It's serious."