❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / DOYOUNG 'YOUTH' The 1st Album OUT NOW! / WayV 'Give Me That' The 5th Mini Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

[INFO] 200109 WayV will hold a high touch event on January 18 at Roun Art Hall, Yangcheon-gu, Seoul. The lottery period will be on January 10-13. Attendees will be announced on January 14 via the Interpark website (400 attendees total).

• Like 1

200109 NCT_OFFICIAL_JP Twitter Update

EN0-1FSUUAA2E8f?format=jpg&name=largeEN0-1FSUcAI5-OE?format=jpg&name=large Caption: <Year 2020 New Year Greetings!> Today we have messages from Taeyong and Doyoung✏️

Taeyong’s Mesaage: Happy New Ye-ar! Thank you, always! Look after me this year too! * ♡ TAEYONG

Doyoung’s message: Everyone, Happy New Year! Please look after me this year too!* -DOYOUNG-

Translators Note: *Yoroshiku onegaishimasu doesn’t really have an English equivalent please google for a very detailed explanation on this phrase

Translated by hcmyfullsun

TMI News will release a special episode on 200115 featuring the Best 7 Idols who will make it big & the Best 7 Idols who need to be careful in 2020

The idols featured, including Doyoung, were born in the Year of the Rat according to the Korean zodiac

jisung shared that his mum said "your current height is good but i hope for you to grow till 187" and then jaemin spreaded the papers and said "if we are standing like this, jisung will be like this" and pulled a paper out

Q. your height is already over 180 and taller than the hyungs, do you still want to grow taller?

JN: i hope you grow till 3m
JS: actually... i'm satisfied with my height
JM: if you are gonna grow tall, might as well do it properly and grow till 4m
JN: the air above is different

jisung's question: are you more afraid of cockroaches or ghosts

JM: when you open your eyes from sleep, you see a cockroach from your right eye and a ghost from your left eye. then you would be shocked right?
JN: you should go back to sleep! (๑´0`๑)

JM: are you more afraid of cockroaches or pororo without his glasses?
JN: what are you on about again!
JS: i've never thought about that before
JN: but i've seen him without glasses and, he looks younger. his eyes are smaller than expected without glasses
JS: oh! my friend

Q. what do you want czennies to call you?
JS: i really like my name park jisung but jisung sunbae...  ˶˙ᵕ˙˶

jeno: prefers lee jeno to jeno
jaemin: hates it when people calls him na jaemin he feels no affection from it

someone called jeno and jaemin saw the screen then straight up went "a sasaeng is calling again" 

JS: they are already asking me this question... "what do you want to do most next year when you turn into an adult?"
JN: ah you are not an adult yet
JM: jisung is left with only 30 mins (till 10pm)
JN: aigoo aigoo... chenle is already an adult
JS: i don't know if i can say it

JS: 喝啤酒 (drink beer) with the hyungs
JN: i don't want to... buyao (no)
JM: i don't like beer
JS: yao (yes)
JN: buyao 
JS: and i want to go on live after 10pm
JN: then let's turn on vlive 12am on the dot of 1st january
JS: i was thinking about that

Q. what do you like to do while resting?

JN: i sleep late & wake up late
JS: i know because i went in the room at 5pm to look for jeno but he was sleeping
JN: i would watch movies/dramas till late and wake up the next evening without any worries. i wake up because i'm hungry

jaemin said there’s no reality broadcast like this, they even had a script

jaemin dropped the polaroid camera and then jeno said "it wasn't me"