❤NCT/WayV (엔시티/威神V) Official Thread❤ / TEN 'TEN' The 1st Mini Album / TAEYONG 'TAP' The 2nd Mini Album / NCT DREAM 'DREAM( )SCAPE' The 5th Mini Album OUT NOW!

kimlees

The photographer for NEO ZONE’s MV sketch (T Ver.) posted photos of the album with a message written by Doyoung on their IG story! 

“To. Chief!
Looking at the album, the photos are so pretty~
For running around over a long period
You’ve worked hard!!
Thank you, hwaiting!” 

yangyang : i feel that ... during april fools everyone should do something brave , do you know what that thing is ? it is if you have someone you like you can confess on april fools day , because on the day if you got rejected , it’s okay , you can tell them you were joking

yangyang : i’ll tell you all what the funniest thing is , it is that at that time when kun was editing , we were at the side watching , it was especially awkward , he kept on “ shoo shoo shoo shoo “ there , then i asked him is it not awkward for you to keep shoo shoo shoo

yangyang: i have to be careful with xiaojun on april 1st... because I don't know whether he lies or tells the truth

someone ask Who took the video  ten and yangyang and xiaojun playing in the park
yangyang:I won't tell you. You can guess~But I think you recognize his voice,His laughter is very charming

w: what are you doing recently?
yangyang: recently we all play games at home

Taeil : For real though, yesterday we filmed something new, right.
Yuta : Yes. We filmed something that you guys will be surprised about. It's still a secret... but... um, hint? No, no, there's no hint!

yuta pushing his food on the table and jaehyun slamming his... jaehyun was trying so hard not to laugh lmao

when yuta did the lion taeil and jungwoo rawr-ed back so yuta rawr-ed back at them too and they all became a lion 

Yuta: guys oppa go to restroom for a whie
Taeil: okieee opppaaaaaa 
Jaehyun: that’s pretty smooth 

Yuta has only started using Bubble yesterday, because his phone was set in Japan account so he couldn’t download the app & the issue was solved only yesterday by manager and he asked us to look forward his messages via Bubble in future

Q: 5 year old lee donghyuck or 5 lee donghyucks?”
Yuta: 5 year old lee donghyuck! 5 lee donghyucks? no no no... we can’t do that 

Jaehyun said that he rode the board from jeju to all the way here

Jaehyun started playing Animal Crossing two days ago since people said it’s fun and he said that it’s a game he will play if he’s really bored or wants some healing

taeil & jungwoo fighting over cider or cola

Taeil, calmy : You know, yesterday I met Angelina Jolie Nuna
(Everyone laughs)
Yuta : Angelina Jolie?
Jungwoo : Ah, Jolie Nuna~
Jaehyun : Is she doing well?

Yuta: we’ve been together since we were 5 years old
Jungwoo: yeah i had hard time changing yuta’s diapers that time

jungwoo said his hobby is watching tv or just go to mark’s room to decide what to eat. 

yuta yelling “ah spit!! ah!..PLEASE!” when jungwoo accidentally spit on him

jungwoo did the ottoke song again but he forgot the lyrics

Ten talking about watching The Promised Neverland anime

TEN: should I do skin routine vlog? it’s gonna be funny and you guys gonna say “oh he didn’t use anything”

TEN: I like to eat coconut but i don’t know if it is a fruit or vegetable but i think it’s a vegetable

ten teasing us about his new hair color

ten doing the cutest things when he’s bored

ten’s words of encouragement to us he cares so much

taeil: naruto vs sasuke 1,2,3!
yuta and jungwoo: sasuke!
taeil: naruto!
jaehyun: shuseke!...chidori
yuta: who's shuseke? are they your friend?

taeil: soju or beer? 1,2,3
taeil & jaehyun: soju!
yuta & jungwoo: beer!
jungwoo: maeksu (soju & beer mix)
yuta: somaek x3 (soju & beer mix)