Song Joong Ki & Park Bo Gum Bromance Thread

tiendoank

Song Joong Ki Reveals Thoughts On New Short Hair And Park Bo Gum’s Popularity

Song Joong Ki

On September 10, KBS2’s “Entertainment Weekly” aired a behind-the-scenes look at the 2016 Seoul Drama Awards.

During a brief interview with Song Joong Ki, the actor reveals, “I cut my hair because I’m currently filming a movie, but it feels awkward. I hope you can look at it favorably.”

The interviewer then asks, “We asked who Hyeri of Girl’s Day wanted to work with between Song Joong Ki and Park Bo Gum. Who do you think she chose?”

While Hyeri reportedly answered that it would be an honor to work with both actors, Song Joong Ki has a different response.

The actor easily replies, “Wouldn’t she have chosen Bo Gum because she’s close to him? Also, these days Bo Gum is the trend.”

Song Joong Ki had nothing but compliments for his labelmate on the red carpet as well, and expressed his wish to work together sometime.

The interview is sadly cut short due to time, but he politely says, “Please have a good holiday,” and sends his warm regards for the upcoming Chuseok season before being ushered away.

What do you think about Song Joong Ki’s new hair?

https://www.soompi.com/2016/09/10/song-joong-ki-reveals-thoughts-new-short-hair-park-bo-gums-popularity/

Song Joong Ki Talks About “Moonlight Drawn By Clouds” And Working With Park Bo Gum At Seoul Drama Awards

song joong ki

Song Joong Ki attended the 2016 Seoul Drama Awards on September 8, where he talked a bit about his “Descendants of the Sun” co-star Song Hye Kyo as well as the currently airing drama “Moonlight Drawn By Clouds.”

The last to walk the red carpet at the Seoul Drama Awards, the actor said, “I feel like it’s been a long time since I’ve said hi. I’m filming a movie right now so I haven’t been able to come out much, but I’m glad to be here. Thank you.”

Regarding the food truck Song Hye Kyo sent to Song Joong Ki, he said, “She not only sent a coffee truck, she sent a snack truck too. She’s the best partner.”

Song Joong Ki expressed his surprise at the sheer level of success of “Moonlight Drawn By Clouds,” which stars his fellow agency actor Park Bo Gum. He said, “I knew ‘Moonlight Drawn By Clouds’ would do well, but I didn’t know that it would do this well. I’m sincerely thankful, and want to thank everyone for loving Bo Gum.”

When asked if we’ll ever be able to see him and Park Bo Gum in the same drama, Song Joong Ki said he sincerely hopes so. “It would be great to play brothers some time, or even two guys that fight over the same girl. Regardless, I would like to work with [Park Bo Gum] in a project.”

https://www.soompi.com/2016/09/08/song-joong-ki-talks-moonlight-drawn-clouds-working-park-bo-gum-seoul-drama-awards/

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Song Hye Kyo And Song Joong Ki Send Coffee Truck For Park Bo Gum And Directors Of “Moonlight Drawn By Clouds”

song joong ki song hye kyo park bo gum

The beloved SongSong couple of KBS’s “Descendants of the Sun” has sent a coffee truck to the set of the network’s latest hit drama “Moonlight Drawn by Clouds” for Park Bo Gum and the directors!

On October 16, a coffee truck company uploaded photos to Instagram of a truck sent by Song Hye Kyo and Song Joong Ki to the set of “Moonlight Drawn by Clouds.” The caption on the photos reads, “Song Hye Kyo and Song Joong Ki asked us to send a coffee truck to Park Bo Gum, director Baek Sang Hoon, director of photography Kim Si Hyung, and the staff as they were going to be working hard during an all-night shoot. Three actors who are truly angels right down to their bones!”

The signs on the truck read, “Director Baek Sang Hoon, director of photography Kim Si Hyung, and Park Bo Gum, fighting! From Song Hye Kyo and Song Joong Ki.”

Both Baek Sang Hoon and Kim Si Hyung worked with the pair on “Descendants of the Sun,” while Park Bo Gum is good friends and Blossom Entertainment label mates with Song Joong Ki.

https://www.soompi.com/2016/10/16/song-hye-kyo-song-joong-ki-send-coffee-truck-park-bo-gum-directors-moonlight-drawn-clouds/

Park Bo Gum Thanks Song Hye Kyo And Song Joong Ki For Coffee Truck Delivery

Park Bo Gum 1

After Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo sent a coffee truck to the set of “Moonlight Drawn By Clouds” in order to support Park Bo Gum, the actor has posted on social media to express his thanks!

In response, Park Bo Gum posted a picture of him excitedly posing in front of the coffee truck. The Twitter post also came with a caption that says, “My mood is UP! My energy is springing (He uses the words ‘SongSong’ as a sound effect)! Thank you.”

Park Bo Gum is currently starring in the drama “Moonlight Drawn By Clouds,” which airs its last episode tonight at 10 p.m. KST!

https://www.soompi.com/2016/10/17/park-bo-gum-thanks-song-hye-kyo-and-song-joong-ki-for-coffee-truck/

Park Bo Gum Talks About His Gratitude Toward Song Joong Ki And Blossom Entertainment Family

Park Bo Gum Song Joong Ki

Moonlight Drawn by Clouds” star Park Bo Gum recently sat down for an interview on October 26, where he talked about the help he’s received from his Blossom Entertainment label mates Song Joong Ki, Cha Tae Hyun, and Im Joo Hwan.

Park Bo Gum says that Cha Tae Hyun agreed to make a special appearance in “Moonlight Drawn by Clouds” without any hesitation. He adds, “I’m also grateful because Im Joo Hwan has done so many historical dramas. He talked to me in detail about things like the clothes you wear when you’re in a historical drama.”

He continues, “The reason I’m grateful to Song Joong Ki too is that in the beginning, I was very shaky and had no confidence. I prayed a lot about it, but when I told Song Joong Ki that I didn’t know what I should do, he cheered me on by saying that I should be confident in myself and have strength. I gained a lot of strength from him as we would meet up and have dinner together.”

Song Joong Ki (and his “Descendants of the Sun” co-star Song Hye Kyo) recently sent a coffee truck to the set of “Moonlight Drawn by Clouds” for Park Bo Gum and the drama’s directors.

https://www.soompi.com/2016/10/26/park-bo-gum-talks-gratitude-toward-song-joong-ki-blossom-entertainment-family/

Watch: Song Joong Ki And Park Bo Gum Really Love Pizza And Each Other

Song Joong Ki Park Bo Gum

Domino’s Pizza has released their latest pizza concoction as well as their commercial for it featuring spokesmodels Song Joong Ki and Park Bo Gum.

The handsome pair are excited about the pizza which is topped off with gruyere melting cheese and braised pork.

Check out the video below!

• 1 month later...

OMG I'm not much a fan of K-Drama so I didn't know much about bromance among the actors. I wish I knew it sooner if I knew that SJK and PBG are this sweet and lovely together. They are both handsome and kind and talent and how great it is to see them together and how they love each other. 

I think it's more real to ship between 2 actors because even though they're not as close as members of a band but we can still see their emotion for each other and their moments more real to me. I will ship them from now on! 

Archived