Song Joong Ki & Park Bo Gum Bromance Thread

tiendoank

Thank you uri @deeand for the updates!!!!! I was on my phone all day long and had problem finding out Jong Ki - Bogummy posts among sea of Bg's Fan meeting pics and vids in BG's thread. ehhehheheh..

And... hahahaha.. so happy now we've reached the 2nd page!!! Let's make it 1000!!!

1888577860_81df60c2_Download_2016_03_05_

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, tiendoank said:

Thank you uri @deeand for the updates!!!!! I was on my phone all day long and had problem finding out Jong Ki - Bogummy posts among sea of Bg's Fan meeting pics and vids in BG's thread. ehhehheheh..

And... hahahaha.. so happy now we've reached the 2nd page!!! Let's make it 1000!!!

0b6b8e34f46fbcdb261b08974d2f255f.gif

1000 page!!! sure why not?

Song Joong Ki Shares What He’s Learned from Park Bo Gum at “Style Icon Asia 2016″

Song Joong Ki Shares What He’s Learned from Park Bo Gum at “Style Icon Asia 2016″

At the March 15 award show “Style Icon Asia 2016,” actor Song Joong Ki talks about what he admires about his friend and label mate Park Bo Gum!

While interviewing Song Joong Ki on stage, host Honey Lee mentions that Park Bo Gum and Song Joong Ki, who are under the agency Blossom Entertainment, are both winners of a Style Icon award. She asks Song Joong Ki what kind of style icon he would describe Park Bo Gum as.

Song Joong Ki replies, “He’s a close friend of mine, and I watch him a lot in the show ‘Youth Over Flowers’ that he’s starring in now. Something that I’m learning from him, even though he’s younger than me and is a junior in the industry, is how to be grateful.”

The cast members of “Youth Over Flowers” often playfully tease Park Bo Gum for always saying “Thank you.” Song Joong Ki says, “He says it a lot at other times too. As someone older than him, I’m learning a lot from him. So I think maybe he’s an ‘Icon of Gratefulness.’”

Song Joong Ki is currently starring in the KBS2 drama “Descendants of the Sun,” while Park Bo Gum’s travels in Namibia with his “Reply 1988” cast mates are currently airing every Friday on “Youth Over Flowers.”

Check out the full list of winners from “Style Icon Asia” here!

http://www.soompi.com/2016/03/15/song-joong-ki-shares-what-hes-learned-from-park-bo-gum-at-style-icon-asia-2016/

Park Bo Gum compliments Song Joong Ki + reveals one thing he can't give up even as a celebrity

song-joong-ki--park-bo-gum_1461648861_af

Park Bo Gum was featured as a cover model for the first time on 'The Star' magazine!

He engaged in an interview following the photo shoot and talked about fellow Blossom Entertainment actor Song Joong Ki. He said, "I learned a lot from watching 'Descendants of the Sun'. If I were given that role, I would not have been able to do as well as Song Joong Ki hyung. I want to act as brothers with him if given the chance in the future. I also want to shoot pictorials with Blossom family members."

Next, Park Bo Gum was asked about privacy as a celebrity. He commented, "It is a bit upsetting and difficult that people are so curious about things other than my job as an actor." He then revealed that he cannot give up public transportation even with his growing fame. 

park-bo-gum_1461649482_pb.jpg

park-bo-gum_1461649482_pb1.jpg

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/04/park-bo-gum-compliments-song-joong-ki-reveals-one-thing-he-cant-give-up-even-as-a-celebrity

58 minutes ago, tiendoank said:

FinaallY!!!!! Joong Ki - Bo Gum's CF!!! Yeoksi.... it's just about the time these two cutie got a project together. Well, CF is a start. :)

uri ship is sailing yippie...

big_thumb_feca884e2a661395e15e669d23382b

uri ship is small but we sailing fast...

can't wait for the Dominos ad. 

Cha Tae Hyun's wife ditched Park Bo Gum for Song Joong Ki?

By alim17    
song-joong-ki--cha-tae-hyun_1461772222_a

Actor Cha Tae Hyun appeared on MBC's 'Radio Star' on April 27, where he talked about his wife.

He said, "My wife really liked Park Bo Gum while watching 'Reply 1988.'  However, once 'Descendants of the Sun' started, she immediately changed to Song Joong Ki.  It's been a while since I saw my wife's feelings change so quickly.  However, the time it took her to change was too short.  It was to the point even I was fascinated and shocked by it.  To make matters even worse, even the neighborhood women around her went, 'Oh my.  She changed so quickly, what's going to happen to Park Bo Gum?' and worried about him," making everyone laugh.

He continued, "There was a time when Song Joong Ki came near my house.  I was drinking with my wife, and he said that he was with Chang Suk so we should meet up with them after which the whole area went crazy.  My wife contacted everyone and got responses like, 'Did you save a country?' 'I have to go there,' and more messages went flying around.  From my point of view, it was so funny."

cha-tae-hyun_1461772204_st_1461771783742

poor Bogum.lol

Song Joong Ki shaves his head for a new movie

By yckim124    2 hours ago    41,985    8,163    11
song-joong-ki-_1461816204_af_org.jpg

SHARES
  1. Facebook
  2. Twitter
  3. Google+

Song Joong Ki will be taking on the role of a soldier once again, and this time, he is going bald! The actor shared the news during a recent fan meeting, where he announced, "For my next movie I am planning to shave my head." 

SEE ALSO: Ghost in Song Joong Ki's photo shoot spooks viewers

Fans, who were in shock at the sudden news, received even more shock from a recent photo of Song Joong Ki. The picture was shared on his official fan club page, and shows him smiling at the camera with his head hidden under a hat. Fans suspected that he has already shaved his head for his new movie, titled 'Battleship Island'Meanwhile, 'Battleship Island' is scheduled to start filming in June. 

If anyone can pull off a hairless soldier look, it's definitely Song Joong Ki! 

song-joong-ki-_1461816285_sjk.jpg

so is that mean SJK will shoot domino's CF with bald hair?

Blossom ent bos wife adore both of them. Lol

how lucky cha tae hyun having this 2 actor on his management.. 

I watch 1n2d the team wanted tae hyun calling joongki or bogum as guest.

I even dreamt about joongki come to running man....

Yeah... since Joong Ki is kinda Variety veteran and Bo Gum was unexpectedly funny with his accident convo durig YoF in Africa, I hope some variety PDs see the potentials and invite both guys to variety show.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Song Joong Ki And Park Bo Gum Are The New Faces Of Domino’s Pizza

Song Joong Ki And Park Bo Gum Are The New Faces Of Domino’s Pizza

Song Joong Ki and Park Bo Gum have been chosen as the new models for Domino’s Pizza!

According to their agency Blossom Entertainment, the two popular actors will soon start appearing on various advertisements for the international pizza franchise. Fans can expect to see them both on TV commercials and printed ads which will showcase the actors’ warm friendship and refreshing bromance.

“We believe that Song Joong Ki and Park Bo Gum, who are extremely popular both domestically and internationally, will have a positive influence on the brand image of Domino’s Pizza,” a representative of Domino’s Pizza explained about their reason for casting the top stars as their new models.

Meanwhile, Song Joong Ki is currently holding fan meetings around Asia, while Park Bo Gum is preparing for his drama comeback.

Stay tuned for the release of their commercials!

Source (1)

http://www.soompi.com/2016/05/25/song-joong-ki-and-park-bo-gum-are-the-new-faces-of-dominos-pizza/

• 3 weeks later...

Archived