Song-Joong-Ki-Park-Bo-Gum.jpg

KBS DRAMA AWARD'S most beautiful Moment

tumblr_oj2dx0LzOe1sh8uxlo3_500.gif

tumblr_oj2dx0LzOe1sh8uxlo2_500.gif

tumblr_oj2dx0LzOe1sh8uxlo4_500.gif

tumblr_oj2dx0LzOe1sh8uxlo1_500.gif

tumblr_oj2dx0LzOe1sh8uxlo5_500.gif

Cr: Dramatroll

" Something that I’m learning from him, even though he’s younger than me and is a junior in the industry, is how to be grateful.”

(Song Joong Ki,  15/03/2016)

song-joong-ki-park-bo-gum-pulang-bareng.

“I’m saying I really like hyung a lot." (Park Bo Gum, 16/03/2016)

8b1b5334b13d0687512933e1d3b0cfef.jpg

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, deeand said:

DAEBAK!!! THAT'S SUPER AWESOME 

but, don't make them fight each other please... 

LOL... true. I am still a bit traumatic about fanwar. And if Song Jong Ki and Bogummy fight each other........

giphy.gif

Park Bo Gum says he almost cried from an act of kindness from Song Joong Ki

song-joong-ki--park-bo-gum_1460997210_af

I'm starting to see why everyone likes Song Joong Ki so much. The guy's talented, humble, and caring to those around him, including his juniors! 

Park Bo Gum, who was one of the special guests during Song Joong Ki's fan meet in Seoul this past weekend, opened up, "There was a time when I was so touched by Song Joong Ki's kind act that I almost cried. He takes care of me a lot. He even gifts me with electronics." 

This must have piqued the MC's interest, as he asked enthusiastically, "Ohhh, such as?" Song Joong Ki answered a bit hesitantly, "That is...This guy was using such an old cell phone. And it's not like I gave him a brand new phone, I gave him the one I was using. But he used that phone for the longest time. I felt so bad. That I gave him something used." 

Park Bo Gum, who saw how apologetic Song Joong Ki looked, assuered him, "Not at all! He had used it so cleanly...there were no scratches; I'll make the most out of it." 

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/04/park-bo-gum-says-he-almost-cried-from-an-act-of-kindness-from-song-joong-ki

Park Bo Gum Reveals a Thoughtful Gift He Once Received From Song Joong Ki

park-bo-gum-song-joong-ki.jpg

These two puppy-faced actors have such a cute friendship!

On April 17, during Song Joong Ki’s Seoul fan meeting, Park Bo Gum appeared as a surprise guest, to the excitement of 4,000 fans.

When asked if he’s ever been touched to the point of tears by something Song Joong Ki did, Park Bo Gum replies that Song Joong Ki takes care of him in many ways while trying not to be obvious about it. He says that he’s even received electronics as a present from Song Joong Ki.

When the MC pushes them for details, Song Joong Ki explains, “He was using a cellphone that was too beat up, and I gave him a different cellphone. It wasn’t new, but rather a phone I used to use. But…”

While Park Bo Gum tries to argue that it was okay, Song Joong Ki continues on, “The most surprising thing is that he used it for a very long time. I was really, really sorry.”

However, Park Bo Gum exclaims that it was okay because it was used nicely and didn’t have any marks, swearing that he wasn’t exaggerating.

The two actors belong to the same agency, Blossom Entertainment, and are known to be close friends. Park Bo Gum even personally designed the logo for this fan meeting, reaffirming the two’s strong, brotherly relationship.

http://www.soompi.com/2016/04/20/park-bo-gum-reveals-a-thoughtful-gift-he-once-received-from-song-joong-ki/

*sigh*..... I swear these two...

@tiendoankyes the same one. only recently did Bogum change his phone to a new one but I'll bet he will keep the old one as we all know how much Bogum's appreciate gifts especially from a beloved hyung

Bogum's must have been dying to show off his new phone lol:D when he shares his Joongki's love during SIA but no one realise until he post his account on weibo

Park Bo Gum Expresses His Love for Song Joong Ki

Park Bo Gum Expresses His Love for Song Joong Ki

On March 16, Park Bo Gum posted on his Twitter a picture with the caption, “I’m saying I really like hyung (older brother) a lot. Together with ‘Descendants of the Sun‘ every Wednesday and Thursday.”

In the photo, Park Bo Gum watches a video of Song Joong Ki on his cell phone, with a content smile on his face. The two actors are both represented by the same agency, Blossom Entertainment. To see more actors from Blossom Entertainment, click here.

Song Joong Ki also revealed, during the “Style Icon Asia 2016″ award show, his friendship with Park Bo Gum and what he learned from the younger actor.

Park Bo Gum is currently starring in tvN‘s “Youth Over Flowers Africa,” which airs every Friday, at 9:40 p.m. KST.

Source (1)

Okay, I don't really invest in strangers, which is what actors are out of character, but the pictures were cute so I was tempted to look.

lol

This quote sounds like a story from a Sunday school storybook meant to teach children about generosity and gratitude.

So sweet.

This must have piqued the MC's interest, as he asked enthusiastically, "Ohhh, such as?" Song Joong Ki answered a bit hesitantly, "That is...This guy was using such an old cell phone. And it's not like I gave him a brand new phone, I gave him the one I was using. But he used that phone for the longest time. I felt so bad. That I gave him something used." 

Park Bo Gum, who saw how apologetic Song Joong Ki looked, assuered him, "Not at all! He had used it so cleanly...there were no scratches; I'll make the most out of it." 

Anyway genuine friendship and goodwill, even between strangers, should be celebrated.

Omo! What to do with this adorable boy? I also approve of his love and respect for SJK Sunbae along with Go Kyung Po and Seo In Guk. ^^ 

I think Blossom Ent. is aware of the fans interest since Sig event so before media attempts to compare them, it's best to show how actively supportive they are to each other. As a fan of both actor I'm on the same boat. It's a relief they are in the same agency,  both recognized by their kindness, eye acting, baby face and multiple talents. I'm sure there will be  lots of chances to see them together, as guests of reality shows, cameo appearances or in a movie at best. 

PBG definitely knows his secret but was not allowed to reveal of course lol 

download_image?idsmall=12x7kq&ext=gif

fanvid cr: And There_

SJK RECORDS VIDEOS FOR SUPPORTING PBG FM IN TAIWAN. (PBG RECORDED IT BY HIM SELF]

IM GONNA COPY AND PASTE THE TRANS FROM TWITTER.

Tidbit from reporter who spoke with the host: mickey was not very happy initially, because emails for the rundown discussions kept coming in. The rundown kept changing. (so to him it feels like he wasted time looking at the previous rundown). But the reason is that bogum wanted to add more and more stuff. The playing piano part is added in later. Mickey(The host) feels that bogum is very sincere as he didnt pick a korean song, but 小幸运, which means he has to practise from scratch, plus for walking around while singing 소녀, he sang better than many singers.

MESSAGE FROM SJK(support video)

I cant find full clip but joongki's video msg is boring XD haha but their interaction is cute.

J: hello i am song joong ki. park bo gum's first fanmeeting in taiwan.. *looks at person behind the camera* is that right? bogum ssi

B: yes!

J: bogum is filming this, he is filming his own support video.

*from another clip*

J: but from the bogum that I know, he'll be acting calm. he must be really nervous right now, so everyone please show him support and clap happily for him. I hope everyone can have a good/fun time. I remember previously in tw, I had a great time with everyone. I believe that everyone will enjoy this precious time with bogum even more, for bogum's first fanmeeting in tw, I hope everyone will have a great time. I wish everone will be happy. I will also see everyone in taiwan (in the near future). bogum-ah congratulations! 

B: thank you!

J: *moves head up and down* you have to nod (using the camera)

B: *laughs and nod*

J: congrats! 

B: biong!

Cr: @snorants (twitter)

CLICK HERE FOR VIDEO

Archived