[Current Daily Drama 2016] The Unusual Family 별난 가족 - Monday to Friday 20:25

hipeachi

25 minutes ago, sk0317 said:

I don't mind watching the full episode (126) again:). And I'm so glad DT discovers SW's real identity before his forced engagement. He must have felt like a bird being released and freed from its cage; the invisible tremendous weight he has been carrying around for weeks has been lifted off his shoulders. Now DT can return home and take a long antiseptic bath and try to detoxify himself of the SW toxins.:P

After the discovery, DT is faced with the denial and betrayal of the culprits/SW's co-conspirators involved in shoving him into this mess. I hope he stays strong and won't forgive DY especially for not revealing the truth to him sooner.

Nope DT will quickly run back to DY, but she will push him away saying that SW loves him....which we all know is a lie straight from hell itself!

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

saw in the  preview, KC walking  by  talking to   to someone  next  to  him.  when SW walked  pass  him, and they  both  freeze.   wonder if  KC recognize  SW and it seems like SW remember  KC.. this  will be   fun, SW being hunted  by  so many. 

when only 1 person knows  YJ  secret.

42 minutes ago, sk0317 said:

I don't mind watching the full episode 126 again:). And I'm so glad DT discovers SW's real identity before his forced engagement. He must have felt like a bird being released and freed from its cage; the invisible tremendous weight he has been carrying around for weeks has been lifted off his shoulders. Now DT can return home and take a long antiseptic bath and try to detoxify himself of the SW toxins.:P

After the discovery, DT is faced with the denial and betrayal of the culprits/SW's co-conspirators involved in shoving him into this mess. I hope he stays strong and won't forgive DY especially for not revealing the truth to him sooner.

SW is getting slapped in Ep 127 :D:wub: happy days are here again, high time for her comeuppance. YJ's days are numbered. Unless they made SW stupid enough not to back up the thumb drive and it may need 10 more episodes to nail him. Of course, JR is going to crash with her company. The key question now in how many episodes. There are more than twenty left. I still want the nitwit DY to die, die, die. What a sorry excuse!

Then poor DT will find out too that he has been betrayed by  DY, YJ, SA and of course the snake. Poor man.

31 minutes ago, Triton823 said:

ope DT will quickly run back to DY, but she will push him away saying that SW loves him....which we all know is a lie straight from hell itself!

Then he should be shot too. DY claimed to have loved him, SA knew him and yet they did practically nothing for him being lied, entrapped and manipulated (by SW.) If he goes running back to DY... then he deserves to be fooled.

what  do everyone thinks  about  those  flashbacks  DY/DT is  having?

they  thinking of the  happy  times together each by themselves

why? thought DY  closed  that  book on  DT, why is  she  remembering  happy times   about her  niece  man DT?.

same for DT he is about to get engage and  he also is  thinking of the happy times  with  DY.

lol well all those  happy  thoughts   went away  when SW walked into his  office. and DT got a call to meet  LSR  in the  lobby.lolol DT told SW  he got to  go    and left  without knowing  he is  going  to  seal SW  life of lies.

36 minutes ago, anbud said:

saw in the  preview, KC walking  by  talking to   to someone  next  to  him.  when SW walked  pass  him, and they  both  freeze.   wonder if  KC recognize  SW and it seems like SW remember  KC.. this  will be   fun, SW being hunted  by  so many. 

when only 1 person knows  YJ  secret.

The man walking next to KC is his colleague from the police department. I hope KC remembers SW. And the funny thing is SW has no idea KC is YJ and CJ's uncle. Of course, KC at this stage doesn't know SW is DY's niece.

Although SW feigns a 'health emergency' after seeing her GM, it only bought her some time to hide from being exposed. It certainly is not going to buy her any compassion from the group of people SW has so blatantly deceived.

The visit by GM certainly makes sense now. DT was heard saying to DY and SA at his office, that GM was asking about SW and is looking for her. Then he remembered SW being the name of DY's niece. DT should be able to put the loose pieces of his zigsaw puzzle together when he hears about KSW assuming the real LSR's identity and is working in Bonjour. GM seeing her GD earlier at Bonjour is 'proof' that SW is in Bonjour and might be the fake LSR.

Preview of episode 127 translation:

JR: Is that the truth?

SW: Please can’t you forgive me just this once and accept me anyway?

JR: You crazy…

Village Head: I told you to leave this neighborhood.

MS: I don’t think I can do that.

Village Head: I try to be nice, and really. Are you saying you want to try one round with me?

DY: Sam Wol really likes you, Director. 

DY: I was hoping that the Director can protect SW. 

DT: You. How can you be like this to me? Do you not have any feelings for me at all?

KC: Anyway, Kang Sam Wol, so you’re saying that she was a show host here?

SW: I think this is the end for me. 

So, is it wrong to laugh at the scene of SW asking JR to accept her anyway? Why do the writers have to make her so dumb? With this turn, I think that the writers are planning to salvage SW and give her a happy ending still given how many episodes are left.  Which is really aggravating. At minimum, I hope they give her a 5+ year time jump while she serves time in prison, though if they do show her going to prison, it's probably going to be for a year.

Also, DY has now become the most aggravating character on this drama for me. She really doesn't have any feelings for DT, does she? @jimb, you can try to play devil's advocate on this one, but the lack of concern and regard that DY shows for DT has not enough negative adjectives in the English language for me to express, given that DT is the man that DY professed to love at one point of this show before she started actively plotting against him on SW's behalf. So, I'm happy with DT's reaction in the preview clip of being outraged at DY. Good.

Though, I have a bad feeling about this as well that the writers are still planning on somehow sticking DT and DY together.

I thought DT and SR looked good together when they were standing together in the lobby, both of them really tall, attractive people.

So, it looks as if in ep 126, SR is not just going to roll over and play stupid. Thank goodness for that. I was so tired of having characters fall for the weakest of excuses as perfectly reasonable explanations of improbably events. 

@sk0317 yes I do not mind rewatching episode 126 in full too! SW made a wrong move by blackmailing YJ - the great Mr Gu who has been hailed as the heart of BHS and a great planner/ strategist.

However, good for us and DT now that SW's real identity is exposed. How will she retaliate? Fake pregnancy? I have never liked the quarreling, arguing and slapping scenes in this show. But damn, am I most looking forward to

1. DT confronting DY about this whole mess. She deserves all the scolding coming her way. I hate watching her now, have been just "enduring" when she starts her nonsense. If "enduring" doesn't work, I simply skip lol.

2. SW getting slapped by JR and HR

3. DY getting scolded by her mother for giving up DT for SW's sake

4. KC's reaction when he finds out what his nephews have been up to - one is a criminal, the other in love with a criminal. KC is a cop. Unusual family indeed

I am sure there are more to watch out for, but I can only think of these for now.

@maribella I agree with you YJ's days are numbered. How soon will he run off with the money and try to take DY with him?

14 minutes ago, sgfan said:

@sk0317 yes I do not mind rewatching episode 126 in full too! SW made a wrong move by blackmailing YJ - the great Mr Gu who has been hailed as the heart of BHS and a great planner/ strategist.

However, good for us and DT now that SW's real identity is exposed. How will she retaliate? Fake pregnancy? I have never liked the quarreling, arguing and slapping scenes in this show. But damn, am I most looking forward to

1. DT confronting DY about this whole mess. She deserves all the scolding coming her way. I hate watching her now, have been just "enduring" when she starts her nonsense.

4. KC's reaction when he finds out what his nephews have been up to - one is a criminal, the other in love with a criminal. KC is a cop. Unusual family indeed

I am sure there are more to watch out for, but I can only think of these for now.

@maribella I agree with you YJ's days are numbered. How soon will he run off with the money and try to take DY with him?

Nice summation of points to look forward to. If YJ does run and takes DY with him, good riddance.

Actually, hope no one gets mad at me for saying this, but I was half hoping that they make SW shameless until the very end. Maybe let her get DT and the Suls after all, just turning this into a farce. I dread thinking that SW is going to get off with a scolding for some very serious crimes with DY being her apologist-in-chief all the way to the reclamation of SW as a hurt and misunderstood child of some sort as they've been indicating at doing with all that nonsense of growing up without a father turned her into a psychopath BS that everyone on the show seems to buy into. I know that Koreans aren't that brain dead, but I think the whole parental influence/lack of influence as being an important factor in people's development and their ability to manage their futures and impulses have a very sympathetic audience in South Korea. Ugh. 

9 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Preview of episode 127 translation:

JR: Is that the truth?

SW: Please can’t you forgive me just this once and accept me anyway?

JR: You crazy…

Village Head: I told you to leave this neighborhood.

MS: I don’t think I can do that.

Village Head: I try to be nice, and really. Are you saying you want to try one round with me?

DY: Sam Wol really likes you, Director. 

DY: I was hoping that the Director can protect SW. 

DT: You. How can you be like this to me? Do you not have any feelings for me at all?

KC: Anyway, Kang Sam Wol, so you’re saying that she was a show host here?

SW: I think this is the end for me. 

So, is it wrong to laugh at the scene of SW asking JR to accept her anyway? Why do the writers have to make her so dumb? With this turn, I think that the writers are planning to salvage SW and give her a happy ending still given how many episodes are left.  Which is really aggravating. At minimum, I hope they give her a 5+ year time jump while she serves time in prison, though if they do show her going to prison, it's probably going to be for a year.

Also, DY has now become the most aggravating character on this drama for me. She really doesn't have any feelings for DT, does she? @jimb, you can try to play devil's advocate on this one, but the lack of concern and regard that DY shows for DT has not enough negative adjectives in the English language for me to express, given that DT is the man that DY professed to love at one point of this show before she started actively plotting against him on SW's behalf. So, I'm happy with DT's reaction in the preview clip of being outraged at DY. Good.

Though, I have a bad feeling about this as well that the writers are still planning on somehow sticking DT and DY together.

I thought DT and SR looked good together when they were standing together in the lobby, both of them really tall, attractive people.

So, it looks as if in ep 126, SR is not just going to roll over and play stupid. Thank goodness for that. I was so tired of having characters fall for the weakest of excuses as perfectly reasonable explanations of improbably events. 

Thank you for putting up the translations so quickly @stroppyse. That's not the only scene I had a good laugh at. I also laughed at how stupid, senseless and clueless DY's empty words of excuses on behalf of her beloved niece were. She is still blinded by her niece's manipulative lies and threats. I have to fully agree with you that DY is the most aggravating character in TUF. I doubt DY has really loved DT; she can't even tell DT is miserable with SW and has no feelings for her. MS asked DT over the phone if he loves 'LSR' but he received no answer from his son. DT said he will talk about it with MS the next time he visits him at JMR.

Yes the writers might want a DT/DY ending even after all the sh_t DT has been made to go through with the Kang's. DY and DT were reminiscing their happier times together in episode 126.  I want DT to end up with LSR too. They not only look good together as a couple, LSR is not devious and seems to have a warm personality.

I hope SW serves a longer sentence (more than one year) for her part in identity thief and selling counterfeit bags.

31 minutes ago, anbud said:

episode 126 is with  subs .. lol  never  seen an  episode  gets translated so   fast.lol

The translators must have been anticipating this moment and are eagerly pleased to do us viewers a big favor by kindly providing us with the English subbed version so soon:).

4 hours ago, sgfan said:

1. DT confronting DY about this whole mess. She deserves all the scolding coming her way. I hate watching her now, have been just "enduring" when she starts her nonsense. If "enduring" doesn't work, I simply skip lol.

Brilliant post @sgfan! SW messed with the wrong guy it seems. She didn't know what hit her and why she was being hit at the rate of lighting. Maybe SW's nightmarish Halloween came earlier than expected for her and her asking YJ for her 'Trick or Treat' (a big bag of goodies-money) would be flatly turned down. And YJ didn't even have to get his hands 'dirty', just a small talk with the real LSR did the trick (no pun intended). At this rate, I don't see JR caring or falling for more of SW's lies even if SW were to use the 'fake pregnancy' card. I wouldn't be surprised if JR volunteers to pay for SW's 'abortion' should the need arise. I also think DT would visit the bar where he was 'kidnapped' by SW and try to source for evidence from that fateful day when his nightmare with SW began.

I don't condone slapping and violence too but darn it, like @sgfan and @maribella, I want to see SW getting slapped by JR and HR too.

2 hours ago, anbud said:

well, wow  , todays  show   spoiled  me, it  was   boom, boom, boom all over the  place..

Maybe YJ  made a  smart  move  by  telling the  real LSR  that SW is  using her  name to   marry  the  president  son..lol YJ  hit  jackpot there, cause  LSR already  found out  about the  loan  sharks  and just  before  YJ  rang   LSR doorbell,  LSR  found the receipts for the  credit  card she was  missing in  the garbage can..

So, what  now, is YJ  safe for the  time being, cause  he did not directly  expose  SW , he had  LSR do it.lol

SW will be  busy  for  a  while, when she  finds out  it is the real  LSR  who  told  DT.

Feeling  pity  for MS  for  when he finds  out  SW is  the  daughter  of the  woman he loves. the  thing is  MS knows  SA/DY  are  good  people. so  wonder  if  they  will be  forgiven  quickly  ...

lol  I  can see JR using this against  SA. when  JR finds  out  SW is  SA  daughter, lots of begging   will be  happening. JR  might  say  to SA . SW goes  to  jail  for trying to  con  my  family, or  you  walk away  from  my  husband.

the  preview  was    good, JR  hand came  down  fast   across  SW  face. ouch. all the  loving  and good  times  with  JR  flew out  the  window...

will be a   good  show  when HR tries  to  slap  SW,lol SW got  the  dirty on  YJ. so, that  will put  a  break on  HR  abusing SW. or  could    be  that  after SW being  humiliated    by  JR, SW works with YJ to  take over the company and get  revenge. lol blaming JR for  not  wanting her  as a  DIL cause she is poor.lolol

was  thinking  back to the bar  scene  when  SW took DT to her  house.  thought  so  strange  the bartender did not  stop  SW. cause   that  means any  fool can  walk into a  bar and  say  they  know  the  person  that  is passed out  and take  them  home.or  anywhere they  want  and  abuse  them  and leave   them..

Yes I have to agree with you that today's show was 'revolutionary' by TUF standards:lol:.

All very good points and observations @anbud.  SW will be occupied for a while as she has a lot of explaining to do. She will also be getting a good amount of slapping and verbal abuse. On top of that, she needs to come up with the cash in two days to cover her debt or else...:lol:. Maybe SW will accuse DY or SA for revealing her lies but fortunately, SA was there to witness the real LSR telling DT the whole truth. Yes YJ's secrets might be safe for the time being but time is also catching up with him. SW will not go down alone. She is going to drag YJ, DY and maybe even her own mother down with her. The part in italics: under normal circumstances, alarm bells will ring when the opposite happens; as in a man taking a woman who has completely passed out in a bar home. The bartender probably has seen SW with DT before or it hasn't occurred to the bartender SW has underlying motives when she took DT home. 

8 minutes ago, sk0317 said:

completely passed out in a bar home. The bartender probably has seen SW with DT before or it hasn't occurred to the bartender SW has underlying motives when she took DT home. 

If a man carries a limp drunken woman away, unpleasant things can happen. Maybe the bartender thought not much can happen when a woman carts away a limp man. ;)

everyone is learning a  lesson,happy that SW is  going  down.  but this  means JR gets to  save face. and I  don't  want  JR/HR  to get  away  with  their  entitlement behavior. So, I  do  wish YJ do  not  get  caught  for  a  while. I  want  JR/HR  to  lose everything and live  humble to  learn  their lesson. hope bonjour gets a  new  president and JR gets kicked  out.. then  DT can  go to battle to get  bonjour back. after  his  mother and sister learn to treat  people  right.

8 minutes ago, anbud said:

everyone is learning a  lesson,happy that SW is  going  down.  but this  means JR gets to  save face. and I  don't  want  JR/HR  to get  away  with  their  entitlement behavior. So, I  do  wish YJ do  not  get  caught  for  a  while. I  want  JR/HR  to  lose everything and live  humble to  learn  their lesson. hope bonjour gets a  new  president and JR gets kicked  out.. then  DT can  go to battle to get  bonjour back. after  his  mother and sister learn to treat  people  right.

Absolutely! JR, YJ and HR have to pay their 'dues' too. I think after the unmasking of SW, and with 23 more episodes to fill, the writers will dwell on the YJ's story for a while before concentrating on how to put DT and DY back together again. Not forgetting the imminent death of little GJ's mom. MS might be reinstated as Bonjour's CEO with DT as the heir/his understudy.

19 minutes ago, maribella said:

If a man carries a limp drunken woman away, unpleasant things can happen. Maybe the bartender thought not much can happen when a woman carts away a limp man. ;)

lolol     omg,  still laughing  at  the  * woman carts away a limp man*.lolol a limp man in  all senses lolol

Was  thinking what  made   SA lie to  DY  saying  she needs  to  talk to  a  customer   and then  head  right back to    see DT? so, I  thought  was it because  DT was  so  kind hearted and warm  towards granny? that he took  care of  her  knowing  she  is suffering  from  dementia, spoke  kindly  and  caring   to  her.. DT even mention SW and   SA/DY still  lie to him  with no  shame.admitting  who  SW  is  but not telling  DT   the truth   you  going to be  engage to her.lol...

was   SA feeling  guilty of lying to this  kind  and  caring  man   DT,that she  wanted  to come clean  to  him,but   she  lost  that  chance  when she  saw  LSR telling  DT the  truth  ... 

6 hours ago, dexter8010 said:

The jerk pulled out the plug and tell directly real SR that SW want to marry under her backgroung to DT. ep end is LSR meet with DT and tell him that actually she is the real one. Next ep SR fall. I doubt that she want to fall alone. She go with the jerk. These two deserve to each other.

@dexter8010  Hi, It's been a long time, Doing good these days ? I didn't think you was following this one or are you disappointed like every one else with this train wreck..All the stupidity is ridiculous I think this writer only had written so only a few scenarios but some how lost the focus of the story and now she just throwing anything at us including the kitchen sink since it went into extra episodes.. I tell you I'll have to look out for this writer next project.. But I must thank you on this wonderful updated news.. Sw downfall is in the making..

6 hours ago, Triton823 said:

I liked episode 126...it was funny. So the investigation into SW and her show from the previews is about to launch....I'm wondering if the real LSR will step up and decide she wants to marry DT as well. As I have said I can see SW going to prison for stolen identity.

What infuriates me about DY is she is still defending SW...how can you defend a person who stole a person's id in order to steal your man from you and call that love....I'm sorry sister...but you are one sick freak who truly deserves to be sent to prison because you are too dag blasted stupid for anything.

@Triton823  I think DY should be sent to jail right alone with SW.. She wants to defend SW let her go to jail with SW or for her because Sw is more then capable of saying it was DY idea that she uses someone elses identity.. Stupid Dy will take the fall for her remember she really believe she's paying back her debt to Sw this way.. SMH

4 hours ago, anbud said:

So, what  now, is YJ  safe for the  time being, cause  he did not directly  expose  SW , he had  LSR do it.lol

SW will be  busy  for  a  while, when she  finds out  it is the real  LSR  who  told  DT.

Feeling  pity  for MS  for  when he finds  out  SW is  the  daughter  of the  woman he loves. the  thing is  MS knows  SA/DY  are  good  people. so  wonder  if  they  will be  forgiven  quickly  ...

lol  I  can see JR using this against  SA. when  JR finds  out  SW is  SA  daughter, lots of begging   will be  happening. JR  might  say  to SA . SW goes  to  jail  for trying to  con  my  family, or  you  walk away  from  my  husband.

the  preview  was    good, JR  hand came  down  fast   across  SW  face. ouch. all the  loving  and good  times  with  JR  flew out  the  window...

will be a   good  show  when HR tries  to  slap  SW,lol SW got  the  dirty on  YJ. so, that  will put  a  break on  HR  abusing SW. or  could    be  that  after SW being  humiliated    by  JR, SW works with YJ to  take over the company and get  revenge. lol blaming JR for  not  wanting her  as a  DIL cause she is poor.lolol

@anbud Of course YJ isn't safe nor do he care if she tells I see things getting real nasty between our duo.. Sw is on the run for now I see do her trying to strike a deal with YJ uncle.. You don't arrest me and I'll see to it that Yj stays safe she may even go as far by telling YJ help her out of the country  and set her up with a glamours title in China.. It's going to be DT that find the dirty dirty on YJ.. It will be him and the one Yj had transfered to Busan..

Yes I also feel pity for Ms because Sa could have told him and they both could have nip Sw decit in the bud but Sa and Dy is to guilty in this and I think DY should be lock up to just for her stupidity in all this how can she even believe Sw would come clean.. Did she forget that this is the same girl that has stolen from her come on get real.. I just hate that halmoni has lost her marbles she should be made sane for a short period of time just to see what her handy upbringing has produce.. (A fraudulent person but knowing her she would blame this on Dy to)

I'm waiting for JR handy work to come back and slap her in the face she sure knows how to pick them when YJ dirt  comes to the light  the look on her and Hr face will be priceless when Hr confirm her thoughts that he only married her for the money..

3 hours ago, maribella said:

Then he should be shot too. DY claimed to have loved him, SA knew him and yet they did practically nothing for him being lied, entrapped and manipulated (by SW.) If he goes running back to DY... then he deserves to be fooled.

@maribella  I still think we got enough episodes left for Sw to claim she's pregnant with DT she's not going to go down as of yet..

3 hours ago, stroppyse said:

@stroppyse  TBH I thought DT should have slap DT in her mouth when she's asking him to just accept SW.. Actually he should slap her twice one for asking him that dumb question and two for her decit in all this I'm not one for men hitting women but DY really deserves it..

3 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Nice summation of points to look forward to. If YJ does run and takes DY with him, good riddance.

Actually, hope no one gets mad at me for saying this, but I was half hoping that they make SW shameless until the very end. Maybe let her get DT and the Suls after all, just turning this into a farce. I dread thinking that SW is going to get off with a scolding for some very serious crimes with DY being her apologist-in-chief all the way to the reclamation of SW as a hurt and misunderstood child of some sort as they've been indicating at doing with all that nonsense of growing up without a father turned her into a psychopath BS that everyone on the show seems to buy into. I know that Koreans aren't that brain dead, but I think the whole parental influence/lack of influence as being an important factor in people's development and their ability to manage their futures and impulses have a very sympathetic audience in South Korea. Ugh. 

This is what burns me up about these dramas no matter if lack of parenting influences is and important key factor I call it a bush of Bs well then what will be the excuse for YJ both his parents are living and he was raised by them.. No matter if your parents or dead or alive everyone knows right from wrong and all the bad that they have done and hurt to others are some how so forgiveable..  These writers portray Koreans as the most gullible people ever..

2 hours ago, sk0317 said:

Thank you for putting up the translations so quickly @stroppyse. That's not the only scene I had a good laugh at. I also laughed at how stupid, senseless and clueless DY's empty words of excuses on behalf of her beloved niece were. She is still blinded by her niece's manipulative lies and threats. I have to fully agree with you that DY is the most aggravating character in TUF. I doubt DY has really loved DT; she can't even tell DT is miserable with SW and has no feelings for her. MS asked DT over the phone if he loves 'LSR' but he received no answer from his son. DT said he will talk about it with MS the next time he visits him at JMR.

@sk0317  I think DY still has a thing for YJ how can she gives up on her love so easily, but yet at the drop of a dime she jumps at YJ beck and call.. I think these two will end up back together..  But at this point if Sw try and say she's pregnant with DT Jr will demand a DNA test once the baby is born.. So she might try and pull it off but if she comes up really pregnat it will be with YJ brother.. I think this would be the only thing that will stop Jr from sending her to jail because she's going to hate mother daughter and SIL for the decit to her family..

Archived