Ardor 밀애 (2002)

Starring: Kim Yoon-Jin, Lee Jong-Won

Director: Byeon Young-Joo

Genre: Romance

Runtime: 112mins

Production: Fun & Happiness

Distribution: Cinema Service

Language: Korean

The film,"Ardor" is adapted from JEON Kyung-lin's best seller novel "The one exceptional day in my life". The novel depicts the life of an average woman overcoming her dull life through a captivating love affair. More than the story, the author's specialty of combining straightforward, subversive, and magical rhetorics makes the novel shine with rave reviews from readers and critics alike.

Based on this distinguished novel, "Ardor"centers on emphatically expressing an illicit affair and the moment to moment changes the main characters must face. The film goes beyond the original with passionate emotions exploding on screen that raise the intensity of the story.

SOURCE : 밀애

밀애

밀애

밀애

밀애

• 8 months later...
Guest Epikt

Yes. This is an adult film.

Hum... have you seen the movie ?

Because even if it's classified "up 18" and sometime described as an "erotic drama" (everyone knows that korean classification is very prudish), it's everything but erotic. If I remember, even if it shows several sexual acts, we don't even see a breast in the movie.

PS : by the way, I prefer the DVD cover :

14620.3.jpg

Guest aze24

Hum... have you seen the movie ?

Because even if it's classified "up 18" and sometime described as an "erotic drama" (everyone knows that korean classification is very prudish), it's everything but erotic. If I remember, even if it shows several sexual acts, we don't even see a breast in the movie.

PS : by the way, I prefer the DVD cover :

14620.3.jpg

yes. I saw this movie months ago.

Archived