[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

PSH is my only bae and baby girl. But ottoke KRW is so fine. He looks younger, more charming and he treats PSH nicely. He's a great actor, hope they can learn something from each other. :blush: 

Daebak Doctors!

• Like 12

Omo I've been back reading here and some of your comments has captured my attention. 

@NileRose No Im not from Spain...here's a clue where Im from and I love how she was even surprise that she at least had one person whom is so far away and isolated from other countries watching her interview.  I thought I heard it wrong and the Eng subs didnt pick it up but Im glad the Chinese subs did. So I was right she did say , "Hello" to fans from my country too. embarrassed1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129 

Thanks @sweetbloom74 for all the articles you've posted too. good-job-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862

Spoiler

4dab7e922aab2d7c8dd10de1fbd3571d.png

That song you posted "I Dont Love You"  I love it. Clocked and saved into my playlist :D Makes me even excited to hear their OST for Doctors. 

traveler-cute-cat-emoticon.gif WELCOME to all the newbies here!!!! esp those whom delurked,re-activated or joined soompi to post here. To  @myeou (your pictures arent showing? :blink:) @verit1 @kixamay @missminami @leianji @mshan WELCOME and  @starb82 ( I love Kelly Clarkson's - "Piece by Piece" song had me bawling my eyes like Keith Urban did. It's so meaningful, sweet and touching that I can foresee KRW character healing PSH character. That he'll "Piece by piece, he'll restore my faith, That a man can be kind and a father should be great"

Here's the lyrics if anyone is interested? 

Spoiler

KELLY CLARKSON LYRICS

"Piece By Piece"

And all I remember is your back
Walking towards the airport, leaving us all in your past
I traveled fifteen hundred miles to see you
Begged you to want me, but you didn't want to

But piece by piece he collected me
Up off the ground where you abandoned things, yeah
Piece by piece he filled the holes
That you burned in me at six years old
And you know,
He never walks away
He never asks for money,
He takes care of me
He loves me
Piece by piece he restored my faith
That a man can be kind and a father could... stay

And all of your words fall flat
I made something of myself and now you wanna come back
But your love—it isn't free, it has to be earned
Back then I didn't have anything you needed so I was worthless

But piece by piece he collected me
Up off the ground, where you abandoned things, yeah
Piece by piece he filled the holes
That you burned in me at six years old
And you know,
He never walks away
He never asks for money,
He takes care of me
'Cause he loves me
Piece by piece he restored my faith
That a man can be kind and a father could stay

Piece by piece [6x]

Piece by piece I fell far from the tree
I will never leave her like you left me
And she will never have to wonder her worth
Because unlike you I'm going to put her first
And you know,
He'll never walk away,
He'll never break her heart
He'll take care of things,
He'll love her
And piece by piece he'll restore my faith
That a man can be kind and a father should be great

Piece by piece [3x]

• Like 16

This drama is a new milestone for me. I watched kdrama more than a decade now, and this is the first time I join in on a thread. Hehehe...

Thank you Kasmic for the lyric, I really do hope Shin Hye would sing it the way Kelly did during American Idol (not the recorded one), she has a vulnerable voice that goes well with the message. It's a hopeful and a happy ending song, and teacher Hong Ji Hong is the happy ending for Hye Jung (as far as father issue concern).

Argh, I love discussing drama with you guys, I can't do it in my real life. Hahaha

• Like 15

Hi, everyone....nice to meet you all:):) I'm a silent reader and this is my first time greeting with you all.Now, I can't stay like this anymore and as soon as Doctors airing time is so near, I want to participate as part of it at here.I'm the big fan of Shin Hye since Stairways to heaven and KRW also from Love Story in Harvard.Firstly, I really appreciate all of your efforts and make my days with yours since I heard about this drama.Whenever I wake up, the first thing I do is open this page and I'm also a patient like you all:P:P Let's enjoy this together... DOCTORS Fighting!!

Edited by ZMK18
  • Like 19

Image result for Doctors korean drama Park shin hyeImage result for Doctors korean drama Park shin hye

After you experience the trailers and seeing them together you just know it's going to be amazing.  Why do I feel that way?  Well as actors they each already posses so much talent and from what I have seen so far the writing is looking pretty good too!

His line...  Let's stay like this for 10 seconds..  I've waited ten years, after all... Her eyes looking up at him.  Talk about a heart grabber I dare say they have a lot in store for us and I can't wait!!:w00t:

I have read that a teacher & student story line is a bit touchy but I have no fears as I believe the writing will show us a respectful yet beautiful story.  I know very little and I like to be surprised so I like it that way.  But I trust that these two wouldn't have chosen a project that they didn't believe in or felt there was something worth sharing and telling.  Because of their past work and who they are it's why I am here in the first place. 

It's funny though when thinking about age it seems to be such a big deal when your young.  But the older you get the less it means. Time has a way of changing things.  Drawing ages closer instead of farther apart.   Not to mention often you don't go looking for love it sometimes just happens and it's your heart that does the choosing.  I am looking forward to watching this story unfold and it already has my romantic button pushed knowing a man would wait 10 years for someone out of respect or what ever those feeling are for someone he never forgot....:wub: 

Kim Rae-won transforms into handsome teacher for 'Doctors'

Spoiler

photo732535.jpg

SBS new Monday & Tuesday miniseries "Doctors" has unveiled Kim Rae-won's photos where he transformed into the warm-hearted handsome teacher.

Kim Rae-won will play the biology teacher Hong Ji-hong in "Doctors", who is a personable, hard-working, recognized, considerate and understanding teacher especially for the students having hard times at school.

In the still images revealed on May 9, it is safe to say that Kim Rae-won is an epitome of a warm-hearted teacher. Unlike the strict and dark images from his previous dramas because of the suit he wore for his roles, he shows off his unique soft and natural images in the casual looks he has changed into.

"Doctors" is a romance story where Park Shin-hye, once a hopeless delinquent who later becomes a responsible and dutiful doctor, and Kim Rae-won, a warm-hearted teacher who continuously pursues justice overcoming painful circumstances, meet as colleague students in a medical school and grow and deepen their love.

"Doctors" premieres on June 20. It is collaboration between writer Ha Myeong-hee best-known for "Kind Words" "High Society" 'Can We Get Married??' and "My Love from the Star" PD Oh Choong-hwan.

http://www.hancinema.net/kim-rae-won-transforms-into-handsome-teacher-for-doctors--95407.html

our handsome teacher...i can't wait ...i feel i'll love their story!

• Like 13

Please press the 'heart'on the official SBS website for Doctors photo stills. 

image_zps3xdidnym.jpeg

website: http://m.sbs.co.kr/pdNote/pdNoteCoverMain.do?pgm_id=22000009527&noteCode=nt_10000026102&noteId=10000034247&pgm_mnu_id=43779&pgm_build_id=16905

Hong Ji-Hong (Kim Rae Won) looks so fine in those photos. It has been a long time since I've seen him smile like that. 

This photo has a Japanese cinematography feel to it for some reason, I don't know why!? But, yes I agree with all of you that it is beautiful.

image_zpslkss8yhp.jpeg

ctro

• Like 13

I just realized HB Ent isn't Doctors Producing company as I initial read a long time ago. Note that KRW is an actor under HB Entertainment

Pan Entertainment is the producting company

They recently just did Marriage Contract in case you are curious.

Some of their popular projects are: Brilliant Legacy, The moon embracing the sun, Bridal Mask, Heard It Through the Grapevine and Kill me heal me

• Like 15

Park Shin-hye shows off irresistible cuteness when lights are off on the set of 'Doctors'

2016/06/09

photo732536.jpg

Park Shin-hye showed off her irresistible cuteness, unexpected for her in the upcoming drama, "Doctors".

On June 9, she posted a behind-the-scenes cut from SBS' new Monday & Tuesday drama, "Doctors" on her Weibo account. Park Shin-hye looks brilliantly beautiful in the doctor's gown while she is taking a break sitting on a bench.

Her lovely pink lips and adorable smile melt our hearts. She strikes a relaxing pose towards the camera lens showing the V sign.

"Doctors" starring Park Shin-hye and Kim Rae-won premiers on June 20.

--------------------------------------

After one more week of waiting, our excitement to view "Doctors" will soon be fulfilled.   :D

Park Shin Hye Opens Up to Fans Through ′Naver V App′

Park Shin Hye has opened up to fans through Naver V app.

Park Shin Hye Opens Up to Fans Through ′Naver V App′large view

On June 8, Park Shin Hye met fans through Naver V app and opened up the session by stating, "I am so happy to have met global fans like this. I was told that there are fans from 15 countries. I am excited, but also nervous."

She appeared on screen with her hair let down loose and soft makeup on.

Park Shin Hye joked with fans by saying, "Instead of pretty, I really love being called cute." When fans mentioned they were studying for an exam, the actress jokes, "Is it okay that you′re watching this when you should be studying?"

Meanwhile, Park Shin Hye revealed that she is unable to cut her hair due to a new contract with a shampoo company.

Photo credit: Naver V app

Source:mwave

• Like 12