[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

Love the teaser...

Hye jung look badass but somehow look vulnarable in front of Ji Hong. Maybe she had a crush on him back in high school days? And then they meet again and the crush blooming become love? Hmmm...anyway can't wait for 20 June.

And more teaser please SBS...

• Like 20

This first teaser is aweeeeeeeeesome!!! :wub::wub::wub: I love it so much that I have loss count of the times I have re-watched it. I am greedy and want more!!! Thank you PD for making Hye-jung (Shin Hye) such a badass!!! Kim Rae Won looks very dapper, I love their chemistry already. 20th June can't come fast enough. 

• Like 18

Park Shin Hye Pulls Off Bad Girl in New Doctors Teaser

g2.png

Sometimes a teaser is all you need to catch your attention to a new drama.  Such is the case in the 1st glimpse at the upcoming dramaDoctors starring Park Shin Hye as a thug turned doctor.g1.png

I am excited that we jump straight into scenes from the actual show and not just a character tease.  I am not completely sold on the OTP but maybe they will grow on me.  I like both Park Shin Hye and Kim Rae Won separately so it is not a doomed connection. Doctors is set to air on June 20th.  Will you be watching?

https://dramaswithasideofkimchi.wordpress.com/2016/05/30/park-shin-hye-pulls-off-bad-girl-in-new-doctors-teaser/

• Like 19

Park Shin Hye Pulls Off Bad Girl in New Doctors Teaser

g2.png
Sometimes a teaser is all you need to catch your attention to a new drama.  Such is the case in the 1st glimpse at the upcoming drama Doctors starring Park Shin Hye as a thug turned doctor.g1.png

am excited that we jump straight into scenes from the actual show and not just a character tease.  I am not completely sold on the OTP but maybe they will grow on me.  I like both Park Shin Hye and Kim Rae Won separately so it is not a doomed connection. Doctors is set to air on June 20th.  Will you be watching?

TEASER

https://dramaswithasideofkimchi.wordpress.com/2016/05/30/park-shin-hye-pulls-off-bad-girl-in-new-doctors-teaser/cr-

• Like 17

Omo she's so beautiful.

Spoiler

S7tPbQS.jpg

KY7VNQH.jpg

HTvEKLz.jpg

Spoiler

lPPEpTL.jpg

PYqOrzE.jpg

and I love how she can look at him with her guards down like she feels safe when his here....awwwww the chemistry is brewing...Oh no what's going to happen to my Darling ship and this drama hasnt even started yet hahaha!

iG3QpPM.jpg

I cant wait...:wub:

fzwk2sW.png

cr. PSH DC gallery

Here's the teaser again... Im sorry just that I couldnt view your one @irilight for those like me whom has trouble viewing SBS clips ENJOY! ;)

Spoiler

• Like 20

Posted on May 30, 2016 by ockoala

idos

Even expecting Park Shin Hye and Kim Rae Won to be a good drama lead coupling in upcoming SBS Mon-Tues drama Doctors, even I’m surprised at how compatible and complementary they look onscreen in the first official still of the pair. Kim Rae Won looks mature in a youthful way while Park Shin Hye is older enough now to be believable as a surgical resident.

It helps that Kim Rae Won’s hairstyle is professionally perfect for his role as the surgical chief of the department while Park Shin Hye’s bangs are to-die-for even to someone like me who eschews bangs for side swept long locks. I’m thrilled she’s picked this project to work with an older actor, Moon Geun Young and Kim Rae Won were a total win in My Little Bride and now it’s Park Shin Hye’s turn to work with this quietly charismatic and intense actor. So excited for this!Continue reading 

http://koalasplayground.com/2016/05/30/park-shin-hye-and-kim-rae-won-are-a-visual-match-in-first-drama-still-for-doctors/

• Like 19

Good grief....the teaser.....oh dear...she is awesome in baddas style...her selfdefense  same level to elite soldier...:sweatingbullets:, what the kind live Yo hejung life making her reaction so scary whenever someone thoucing her...?? could it be because her father always abuse her so she 'trinned well' to body afection..?? Yo he jung...please stay calm...you growth up well..no one can hurt you anymore :bawling: your sunbae will protect you with his warmth voice and calm you with his love gaze....:blush: oh can't wait 20 june....

• Like 14

Guest ktiminie

Guys do you know if there is any translation somewhere of what's been said in the teaser?

:huh: I'm just dying to know...

YAAAAAAAAAAAS EXACTLY WHAT I EXPECTED FROM DOCTORS! kdramaland granted my wish I wished for richard simmons kicking from PSH! I screamed so loud when I saw the darkness.... and the richard simmons kicking! Even as a fan of PSH THIS IS WHAT I've BEEN WAITING FOR!!!

• Like 11

Whoaa... What a teaser ! Finally, Shin-hye gets a role where she can release some muscles. lol. She is such a sporty and healthy girl. (But really hoping she still eats well despite the busy and hectic schedule)

I like that its not the usual tempered hero - candy heroine. But we got badass heroine with warm and understanding hero and they both will try to heal one another. Can't wait for this drama to air. 

• Like 15