[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

Guest ktiminie

Chinguzzz I'm live streaming The Royal Gambler 대박 and it is starting just now... So we still have about one hour to go gckg.gif

I can't wait :w00t:

OMG YESSSS!!

PARK SHIN HYE LOOKS SO GOOD!!! OMG!!! :heart:

AND THAT SELF DEFENCE MOVE!!! THAT LOOKED SO EPIC!!! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE MORE GANGSTER PARK SHIN HYE!!!

IT LOOKS LIKE KIM RAE WON AND PARK SHIN HYE WILL HAVE GOOD CHEMISTRY FROM THE TEASER!!! :D

THANK YOU FOR THE TEASER @ktiminie!!!!

I can't stop replaying the teaser LOL XD

I'm so sad that I missed out on the live streaming ;-;

• Like 12

Guest ktiminie

:w00t: OMG Shin Hye fighting in that night club is incredible!!!

Credit as tagged

Edit: can someone translate pleaaaaase gckg.gif

MAN!!!!! I love our OTP already. Is it like Ji Hong only inspired HJ in her early days and she became a doctor in her own will? It kinda looked like they met again in their workplace.  I could be wrong tho...

Our thread is HOT for the first time LOL....

• Like 16

look who is hot now??????me screaming now!!!!!!! oh got.....its still like a dream that makes me dont want to wake up from this great and beautiful dream!!!!!but ITS REAL....

the OTP looks so cute and great together....oh so blowing with chemistry with just that short preview....cant wait!!!huwaaaa excited really!!!!f

omo the night club is jjang jjang...PSH you're awesome really....

20th june.....comes faster///im already this crazy this hype over this drama.....HELP!!!!!!!

*watch the preview again and again and again*

• Like 17

9 minutes ago, gangurhar said:

either im going crazy or i heard a "saranghae" at the end 

*prays for someone to translate this soon*

your comment is the one that makes me crazy,,,because i dont heard it....now i will watch the teaser again especially the ending part...you know i got distracted with the whole self defense part so much......oh...why make the 1st teaser this great???im giggling happiness right now...hahahahahaha...such a fool really...lol

*join your prays too.....though i know korean a little bit but really cant catch any words...what i heard only sonsaengnim, and oraenmanida hyejung...just it....yeah once again the self defense part, KRW smile really distract me so much!!!!how come they looks this good....huwaaaaaaa)

11 minutes ago, inshara2000 said:

BTW you can NOT see an age gap in the teaser. At your face, haters!!!

count me in!!!!i can see the age gap too!!!!!! hahahahahaha...if only hyejung change sonsaengnim to OPPA....i will scream louder right now!!!!hahahahahahahahahaha...but yeah they are looks so GOOD!!!

*back to watch the teaser again...*

• Like 18

OH HELLO GUYS! I have to de lurk here... I must join you guys! 

SO EXCITED!  And I know this will be ONE EXCITING DRAMA TO REALLY LOOK FORWARD TOO!  BOTH LEADING ACTORS ARE DAEBAK!   No doubt!!! 

Im just so so happy! :grin:

• Like 15