[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

37 minutes ago, alexandria2207 said:

Awwwww.... how lucky PSH can back hug Jisoo. Or Jisoo it just who's feel other way??? 

Damn... if not because KRW, I already ship these 2 so hard. 

))) how to say..
it is... he got lucky...
Herself PSH hugged  him :D

• Like 15

Everybody is waiting for the ROMANCE to come from the preview and I'm here wondering what will be the three other doctors reaction after the surgery , also the part where she was in the dressing room, somewhere in the preview I heard someone calling her that crazy doctor.

• Like 19

2 minutes ago, kiaandre said:

Everybody is waiting for the ROMANCE to come from the preview and I'm here wondering what will be the three other doctors reaction after the surgery , also the part where she was in the dressing room, somewhere in the preview I heard someone calling her that crazy doctor.

It's because Hye-Jung shouldn't be doing martial arts in the emergency department, so she is probably told-off for it.

• Like 15

Yes... bring it on the ROMANCE, full angst of ROMANCE + skin ship pleaaaseee... 

Can't wait and see it, how our OTP develop their relationship. 

We just need a lot of skinship DramaGod!!! 

And feel glad HJ can grown up better, being a doctor was her grandma wish. 

She still stand strong and living kicking bad richard simmons. 

Love our heroine, and Bravo to PSH portray HJ so well! 

• Like 15

1 hour ago, alexandria2207 said:

Awwwww.... how lucky PSH can back hug Jisoo. Or Jisoo it just who's feel other way??? 

Damn... if not because KRW, I already ship these 2 so hard. 

I bet you it's JS that think he is lucky LOL 

Just look at the list her her partners and friends and with 13 years experience I don't think she cares that much lol

• Like 17

'Doctors' Kim Rae-won treats Park Shin-hye's burn injury

2016/06/27 

photo739570.jpg

On the episode three of SBS "Doctors", Hong Ji-hong (Kim Rae-won) revealed his affection towards YooHyejeong (Park Shin-hye), while treating a burn injury for her.

Hong Ji-hong was heartbroken when he saw Yoo Hyejeong confined in a police station and suffering from a burn without proper treatment. Hong Ji-hong applied ointment on her arm and put a bandage on the burn.

Yoo Hyejeong realized she felt special emotions towards Hong Ji-hong, who treated a burn for her. YooHyejeong told Hong Ji-hong, who had quit his work at school, "I'm more worried about you" and "I think this is the last time for me to see you. I'd better not see you again".

Source : osen.mt.co.kr/article.../Hancinema

------------------------

http://tvcast.naver.com/v/954467/list/67096

• Like 12

finished watching raw.....i want to fast forward the sad apart but my weak heart stop it at SH and grandma part...thats makes me bawled again..and this would be worse when watch it with sub tomorrow :bawling::bawling:

im okay with this kind of sad..because its needed...when saw the fantaken before the drama airing between SW dad and HJ in hospital we already predicted that someone would die right????at that time we wondering maybe jisoo character but no the twist makes it grandma is the one who died...im cried because its just so sad and this is happen to me every time watch the sad scene on any drama nowadays... (even a dramas can makes me cry in every single episode..lol)

1 hour ago, kiaandre said:

yeah im waiting the romance but when saw the hospital scene i want to see the medical scene more for now (please dont break me..hahahaha..yeah i think im alone that want to see the medical scene more because i feel excited when watch the hospital scene from this night episode)...and see our  doctors in action in their scalps...and kinda agree with you, here i am also curious about what the reaction if the three doctors meet after the surgery..i am craving for romance but i kinda feel that this part would take a bit longer than what i hope..so must try to be patient now...more patient now...the time jump for sure make the dynamic between JH and HJ will be different too..need time to adjust it...need time when both of them at the same page (but yeah im okay with JH-HJ share the same scene together even without lovey dovey or do sweet things...both of them in same scene is just :heart::wub::wub:)

1 hour ago, Tiggie2 said:

I am blown away by the preview (a few people have mentioned it has slight similarity to DOTS with the helicopter thing)

im blown away too by the preview...cant stop replaying it again and again...(and yeah helipad scene remembering me of DOTS too) dunno how many times i already played the preview....

maybe its just me thats laugh at YD and SW part in the restaurant...hahahahahaha....young SW is frustrated (but actually she is really kind..yeah she just a bit selfish that want every things she want being fulfilled and act like the world revolves around her) but in restaurant adult SW kinda funny, when she practice to say something to YD..sunbae i like you bla bla bla or cutely oppa bla bla bla...and then break the sink in bathroom...hahahahahaha...how powerful she is (ups with this kind of power, she can be interesting rival to fight with HJ..hahahahahaha) and YD ahhhhhh kinda curious what his character will be...so far what i see he is cool...okay im blown away by YKS actually...so cant wait the doctors in action!!!!!! with their surgery gown..their masks...scalps....rock it our doctors!!!!!

most anticipation from ep 4: the reunion between our leads... HJ-JH...can wait to meet adult SH too....YD meet HJ....HJ meet SW...will it happen in one episode????lets see....excited!!!

• Like 11

th?id=OIP.Mb64b27f21469d0262d3efc7bb4acbth?&id=HS.148044849122&w=300&h=171&c=0&p

WARNING YOU MAY NEED TISSUE FOR THIS EPISODE>>:sweatingbullets: OR Anger Management & control towards SW>>:angry:

I am waiting on the subs but did watch it in the raw and lets just say the words will only make it that much more painful I suspect.  When I think of how HJ's dark world was given hope and light just enough to tease her and make her believe & experience it.  Then in a blink of an eye she has it not only taken from her but an even deeper cut from someone she trusted.  The sad truth is HJ didn't know what she was missing that feeling of pride in bettering yourself & doing your best and being number one.  Now that she does the loss of it would make life harder yet at the same time leave her wanting to feel that again...

When HJ was sleeping with her grandmother who I miss already!!!  HJ's legs wrapped around her made me grab more than one tissue.  Something about that scene really touched me. She seems strong on the outside but there is still a broken little girl on the inside who just wants & needs love too! Snuggled up next to her grandmother that safe & warm place.  Her grandmother feeding her tofu and that embrace and love that is so precious & priceless to someone like her.  HJ doesn't have wealth or possessions she has something much greater she just doesn't know it...

Carrying SW on her back through a fire even using her own body to keep her safe. It wasn't the first time HJ had protected her but still after everything she knew she still shows the goodness that lies within her.  She sure could teach SW a few things about humanity.  SW is smart has a lot of book knowledge but seems to have no heart knowledge.  She can't see past her own wants & desires and selfishness and it looks like in the future she doesn't change one bit! No surprise there. It looks like she got it honestly from her parents...

I about got sick seeing HJ on her knees in front of SW.  At that moment I was more than ready to be moved into the future where they are both adults and Hoping HJ teaches SW some physical lessons a good beating would do for old times sake.  Writers please throw SW in the ring and let HJ have at it!!!  Well I will show my romantic side later after the subs & my anger management class...:w00t:

'Doctors' Kim Rae-won treats Park Shin-hye's burn injury

Spoiler

photo739570.jpg

On the episode three of SBS "Doctors", Hong Ji-hong (Kim Rae-won) revealed his affection towards Yoo Hyejeong (Park Shin-hye), while treating a burn injury for her.

Hong Ji-hong was heartbroken when he saw Yoo Hyejeong confined in a police station and suffering from a burn without proper treatment. Hong Ji-hong applied ointment on her arm and put a bandage on the burn.

Yoo Hyejeong realized she felt special emotions towards Hong Ji-hong, who treated a burn for her. Yoo Hyejeong told Hong Ji-hong, who had quit his work at school, "I'm more worried about you" and "I think this is the last time for me to see you. I'd better not see you again".

Watch on Viki

• Like 17