[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

1 minute ago, Kdramafans_ina said:

Well.. Let me join u all and share my thoughts after seeing the sub version. 

Although shin hye WOW me in her action scene (especially the flipped scene), but I found the hospital and club scene are quite cringe worthy :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

But, I do like her scene with grandma so much and I literally cried when she thoughts that her grandma only accept her because she didn't have any choice (while grandma told her, that's she's the one that asked her father to let her live there because she could provide better home for her). I mean.. This is just so sad to think that's she's unwanted :bawling::bawling::bawling:

Anyway, I hope more stories wil be unfold tonight cuz we need better rating and ofc more loyal viewers. Pray for the best ;)

I hope they keep the fight scenes to a very low minimum in the epsodes going forward and I kind of want the High school stuff to not be dragged out more than  2 or  3 which more than enough time to establish a backstory. 

• Like 12

8 minutes ago, dani4lane said:

Is anyone going to do a live recap of Episode 2? 

I will be live recapping for the whole series. I haven't done a live recap since March, I'm a bit rusty. Who's joining me tonight/this morning(for US)?! :w00t:

• Like 18

Hello everyone, since Pinocchio I hadn't commented on any other drama here in the forum. It was a while so I didn't remember my user and had to make one new hahah. I love Park Shin Hye and yesterday I watched this new drama and already feel like I'm hooked to it. Love the grandma-Hye Jung relationship. Hoping to see ep 2 live if the stream allows me :)

Edited by shiny77
  • Like 12

5 minutes ago, Kehinde said:

I will be live recapping for the whole series. I haven't done a live recap since March, I'm a bit rusty. Who's joining me tonight/this morning(for US)?! :w00t:

Me!!! hahaha! though Im gonna try to screen cap bits too. Or maybe just recap esp if we have lots of pics already... who's screen capping?  I might ease off it as my program that I use isnt that great. Oh gosh I gotta know the names and Im hopeless with names hahaha! So far I only know the leads :blink:

ALL THE BEST EVERYONE!! LET'sHOPE OUR CONNECTION GOES WELL! :blush:

• Like 15

4 minutes ago, Kehinde said:

I will be live recapping for the whole series. I haven't done a live recap since March, I'm a bit rusty. Who's joining me tonight/this morning(for US)?!  

I will be joining you this morning. 

• Like 11

Just finish watching the subbed version (I know... I'm late)

But I like it even more.

Some people think the hospital scene is cringe-worthy, but I kinda like it. I know that doctor is not supposed to beat up people in the ER, but the boys deserved it. And I love how they were shocked by the gangster doctor. I just hope her skill in operation room is on par with her skill in boxing ring.

Excited for the second episode!!!

PS: I don't think the women is her mother, I think it's young halmoni isn't it? She's the one who gave the marie curie book and HJ said a good memory about meeting grandmother. I can be wrong though.

• Like 12

10 minutes ago, Kasmic said:

Me!!! hahaha! though Im gonna try to screen cap bits too. Or maybe just recap esp if we have lots of pics already... who's screen capping?  I might ease off it as my program that I use isnt that great. Oh gosh I gotta know the names and Im hopeless with names hahaha! So far I only know the leads :blink:

I would screen cap but I do my live recapping on my phone. 

• Like 9

I will be live screen capping tonight as well :D

I'm gonna use another live stream link to get better quality pictures this time :D

Can't wait for episode 2!!!

• Like 11

Guest ktiminie

I'll try to screencap too but my PC is very slow then I won't be able to shot all the scenes. Thanks in advance to all our wonderful live recappers :wub:

Start when we leave off yesterday

JH was about to hit HJ but he did not

Flashback to an accident  

HJ is walking with the girl that she save from the bathroom

HJ grandma is at the hospital, checking up her health 

Jisoo is here to pick up HJ but she not going with him

• Like 18

STARTED...HER VOICE TALKING ABOUT THAT PERSON...OUR CUTE TEACHER READING HER FILE HER IQ IS VERY HIGH 156 ...BACK TO DETENTION ROOM HE DID NOT HIT HER ...HE TRIED TO MAKE SOME SENSE ...MENTIONED HER GRANNY ...IT SEEMS HIS REAL PARENTS ARE DEAD ...FLASHBACKS WITH ACCIDENT THEY DIED AND HE SURVIVED...

• Like 16

To all friends doing the live recapping & screen capping…. may the force be with u!!!!!!   And may everything run supersmoothlly…..  

Tq so much for all the hard work & effort in keeping our Doctors 'family' updated  :heart:  fighting!!!

• Like 11