[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

1 hour ago, theonlyone88 said:

From the trailer, to me it is quite obvious that Ji Hong was the first male that she was able to open up to, thus to her he took up the fatherly, role model, idol kind of role but as they lived together, the boundaries became more and more blurred especially in that scene but will most probably be glossed over upon. The full recognition of the blurred boundaries relationship will probably only occur as a result of the jealousy of Lee Sung Kyung's character who it seems have a crush on Jihong. This will probably lead to the fire incident  seen in the trailer which I would infer is caused by her which may have led to the death of Hye Jung's friend leading to Hye Jung leaving Ji hong before they meet again 10 years later. He probably let her go at that time due to guilt over the incident and then felt regretful over it. Thus, fears of a teacher-student love affair from the beginning have been very over-warranted and is thus what some people is projecting onto the show. Since the show is starting, we can see how it comes out.

OH no ...i feel very confused now...why all of us talk about JH and Hj, in very start...so where Ji so state then..? could be the plot row is she know Ji so first and then the teacher...why suddenly the story plot coming to drastic with student-theacher love story..? that's why many comment went out to negative turn..? even the teaser didn't help us to cleared out behind story betwen Sc and Hj..whom make her turn her way to be diferent person...does this mean the writer change the story for our sake... should she just stick with first plot about relationship betwen Hj &Sc..?...i will regret it when the story turn out to be cheap and open up to bolger bashing it, in any rate nobody open up with idea student- theacher romance..this is diferent when we talk about 10 years later, So dear writernim ..i though is more beautiful, when someone in Hj heart for first love is Sc,..this is more accepable..and make us feel her grieving because lost her first love and that reason make our heart more flutering..when we saw how hard JH tried win over her heart...because his competitor is died already....so where the story goes then..? 

• Like 8

:D:tears::sweatingbullets:...sorry double post...just one day more to meet our He jung....and cleared up all our question....what the hard live she going trough.....and whom influent her to become better person and good doctor....after all the story is about doctor, like i always said, i prefer the story goes to be heavy and full of humanity case aside our lovey dovey imagination...time to open to reality and how hard to serve other ,and maintance good relationship with our coulage and family...The doctors ...faighting...

• Like 10

22 minutes ago, mujay said:

OH no ...i feel very confused now...why all of us talk about JH and Hj, in very start...so where Ji so state then..? could be the plot row is she know Ji so first and then the teacher...why suddenly the story plot coming to drastic with student-theacher love story..? that's why many comment went out to negative turn..? even the teaser didn't help us to cleared out behind story betwen Sc and Hj..whom make her turn her way to be diferent person...does this mean the writer change the story for our sake... should she just stick with first plot about relationship betwen Hj &Sc..?...i will regret it when the story turn out to be cheap and open up to bolger bashing it, in any rate nobody open up with idea student- theacher romance..this is diferent when we talk about 10 years later, So dear writernim ..i though is more beautiful, when someone in Hj heart for first love is Sc,..this is more accepable..and make us feel her grieving because lost her first love and that reason make our heart more flutering..when we saw how hard JH tried win over her heart...because his competitor is died already....so where the story goes then..? 

According to the trailer, Hye Jung stayed with her father in Seoul where she created a lot of trouble after the death of her mother probably to keep on catching the attention of her father who she fears will abandon her anytime thus I think that the gangster and club activities will happen in Seoul. In the drama stills, she was involved with Ji Soo during that time, thus, it is probably before she moved to the countryside and meet Ji Hong.

• Like 10

14 minutes ago, theonlyone88 said:

According to the trailer, Hye Jung stayed with her father in Seoul where she created a lot of trouble after the death of her mother probably to keep on catching the attention of her father who she fears will abandon her anytime thus I think that the gangster and club activities will happen in Seoul. In the drama stills, she was involved with Ji Soo during that time, thus, it is probably before she moved to the countryside and meet Ji Hong.

I agree, I think gangster time was during the time she was still living with the father in Seoul. Ji Soo probably her first fiery boyfriend whom she dated but not really in love. Since I notice she was supposed to have a cold heart during that day. Then she moved to the country side with her grandmother and met Ji Hong. I remember a scene after Ji Hong was kicked by Hye Jung (during day time), Hye Jung came back to Halmoni's in a motorcycle, perhaps it was Ji Soo, same outfit. So the timing was kind of overlap between Ji Soo and Hye Jung

44 minutes ago, mujay said:

Spot on! This is not supposed to be a love story between Teacher and Student. It's a love story about two people who first met as teacher and student. I guess all of the article who prematurely analyse and judged kinda sidetracked us. Thank you for pointing it to the right direction again.

Aaah, as predicted, 100 pages already. Does this happen often? Reached 100 even before the premiere; and this is not even a full pre-produced drama that usually has more marketing material issued by the broadcaster. Hopefully this is a good sign a sky rocketing rating.

HAPPY 100 PAGES everybody. Oops it's 101 already. :D

• Like 14

2 minutes ago, theonlyone88 said:

Is that so....however should we not overlook the story become romance betwen Hj & Jh only then.there are many cast in it, i more excited her relationship with LSK, why they become friendnemy and how good the writer expline to us their rivalry, i wish the story same level with the other Sbs doctor story ''Sorgeon Bong dal he'', not to much love line but the story is interesting and rewarding with good rating and award for their actor.DOCTORS TEAM FAIGHTING.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, shinhyefan said:

hi, I am silent reader. this is the first time I post in this thread. I like to ask anyone know what is reporter ask from PSH?why shinhye look like want to cry in this?

Hello @shinhyefan I can only roughly translate, the question asked was 'How do you characterise the performance of your role in the drama?' Shin Hye then talks about how similar she is to Hye-jung. How they both started working from a young age and suffer hurt, Hye-jung from parents while herself from friends and people on the internet. At the time she didn't want to meet people but needed someone to rely on. She also mentions she misses her grandmother and hopes people will see the love between Hye-jung and her grandmother.

C776A09F-11EB-49F0-8BFD-FD49ED62C3E2_zps

credit: owner

• Like 14

@mujay......this is an award winning script so the story should be better than average run of the mill or that of a typical drama. Besides, each story is unique in its own right .....what's the fun in wanting it to be like something else. With the first episode just a day away I cannot wait to see how this particular story unfolds. That and also seeing this wonderful cast enacting it is what I am super excited about.

Running man starts at 6:30pm KST in just an hour away...:blush:

• Like 18

FINALLY! TOMORROW IS D-DAY~ i'm so freakinn excited! all the best for Doctors! :wub:

let's start it with 9-10% in rating for their pilot eps~ hopefully! hehehe :D

just wanna share again pics of our beautiful OTP for some good luck!! i can't wait to see their great chemistry when they're together!! to be precisely, it's the times where they meet again both as an adult and a DOCTORS! well.. that's the time when all the romance thing will begin full on~ i can't wait! hahaha :D

tumblr_o90i29iwPC1u89bdco3_1280.jpg

tumblr_o90i29iwPC1u89bdco2_1280.jpg

tumblr_o90i29iwPC1u89bdco1_1280.jpg

pics source : DC

anyway, Happy 100+ pages! we reached it before the airing! that's so cool! i will take it as a good luck for the drama pilot episodes rating~ hehehe 

• Like 16

ah....i cant stop playing urban zakapa recent mini albums...cant wait to listening full song of them as doctors OST!!!huwaaaa it must be great!!!!lets kill the melon chart!!!hahahahahahaha,,,hope it will released tomorrow too after pilot drama airing!!!!

and just checked the naver right now (when i write this post)....wow LSK become the most search topic on naver!!!no 1....and park shin hye no 3...running man no 5 and kim minsuk no 7...wow uri doctors power yeorubun!!!!!! so great isnt it!!!i think i must download running man raw tonight!!!hope it will be uploaded faster!!!!

just by anticipating watch running man already this excited....how about tomorrow???omg...my excitement would be exploded from my heart!!so excited!!!!!!

• Like 14

2 hours ago, mujay said:

Is that so....however should we not overlook the story become romance betwen Hj & Jh only then.there are many cast in it, i more excited her relationship with LSK, why they become friendnemy and how good the writer expline to us their rivalry, i wish the story same level with the other Sbs doctor story ''Sorgeon Bong dal he'', not to much love line but the story is interesting and rewarding with good rating and award for their actor.DOCTORS TEAM FAIGHTING.

The relationship between two girls will probably be fascinating especially in the earlier stages as well. If I am to speculate, I would infer that Lee Sung Kyung's character already had a friendly relationship by Jihong as student and teacher, then Hye Jung came into the picture and seems to be close to him. This piqued the interest of her and she started approaching Hye Jung to find out more about her and they gradually became friends although she was still a bit jealous of her. This jealousy grew despite the happy moments finally resulting in the fire incident and Hye Jung left the place only to meet the both of them again in the hospital which again will rekindle a friendship and rivalry extending into work. It remains to be seen if her character is one that is generally nice but vulnerable or flawed or just simply a aloof and bitchy character.

• Like 10